Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Stores

Lunastep

Sooo i have recently been spending a ton of money on pony merchandise. It turns out a toys r us 5 minutes away from me sells loads of blind bags and pony sets, also my local fye at the mall ( store ) sells 3 different kinds of brony T shirts ( Picked on up today ) and it also has a bracelet with rainbowdash and the word brony on it along with a ID card holder similar to the one at brony con. Im not sure if im plain lucky or not!

Share what the stores in YOUR area have!

The only stores that sell pony merchandise in my area are Target and Walmart, and I tend to avoid those places as a rule. However, my twin nieces wanted a very specific pony set for their birthday and Walmart was the only place that had them.

Sigh...

The only stores that sell pony merchandise in my area are Target and Walmart, and I tend to avoid those places as a rule. However, my twin nieces wanted a very specific pony set for their birthday and Walmart was the only place that had them.

Sigh...

Why avoid them? Walmarts got almost everything. Plus i once pulled a stereo prank there by putting an MLP music disc into the stereo system and cranked the volume WAYYY up. my little pony was playing all through out walmart :)
  • Brohoof 2

Why avoid them? Walmarts got almost everything. Plus i once pulled a stereo prank there by putting an MLP music disc into the stereo system and cranked the volume WAYYY up. my little pony was playing all through out walmart :)

I'm just very adverse to chain stores. I grew up in a small town in the Rocky Mountains where everybody knew everybody and you knew the people who owned the local businesses. I kind of feel like I'm betraying them whenever I buy from a big store like Walmart or Target.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just very adverse to chain stores. I grew up in a small town in the Rocky Mountains where everybody knew everybody and you knew the people who owned the local businesses. I kind of feel like I'm betraying them whenever I buy from a big store like Walmart or Target.

Dont feel betrayed! I mean if your going to buy 1 toy from them that they dont have theyll understand right? And if you really want pony toys ask them to stock up on ponies! Also why would you need to tell them that you went to walmart to get a pony toy?

Dont feel betrayed! I mean if your going to buy 1 toy from them that they dont have theyll understand right? And if you really want pony toys ask them to stock up on ponies! Also why would you need to tell them that you went to walmart to get a pony toy?

I don't tell them. Mainly because I haven't seen any of the people from my hometown for a good eight years now. I dunno. I feel like I'm getting more off topic as the day goes on.

At the closest Target (15 minute ride down the highway), they have blind bags, cards, and a few toy sets. I have only been there once or twice since I became a brony and haven't really bought anything. HOWEVER, the nearest Hot Topic (at the mall about 30-45 minutes away) has a few t-shirts,a few hoodies, a belt, a bracelet, and a car seatbelt :P

I've bought one shirt, it's Sweetie Belle "grabbing" the fabric of the shirt and saying "Dumb fabric!"

• Brohoof 1

At the closest Target (15 minute ride down the highway), they have blind bags, cards, and a few toy sets. I have only been there once or twice since I became a brony and haven't really bought anything. HOWEVER, the nearest Hot Topic (at the mall about 30-45 minutes away) has a few t-shirts,a few hoodies, a belt, a bracelet, and a car seatbelt :P

I've bought one shirt, it's Sweetie Belle "grabbing" the fabric of the shirt and saying "Dumb fabric!"

That shirt sounds super cute! I simply must get a hold of something like that for when I finally get the courage to go to a convention.

That shirt sounds super cute! I simply must get a hold of something like that for when I finally get the courage to go to a convention.

Here's a picture for you :P

Posted Image

Arg. I was going to go to Bronycon earlier this summer but my cousin who was bringing me got... in trouble... with the law... so I couldn't go :(

That shirt looks amazing! I'd totally buy it if I didn't spend all my money on new books for my classes!

I'm sorry that you didn't go to Bronycon, but I'm sure there's going to be other wonderful cons to attend!

Hot Topic has quite a few of shirts as well as belts, blind bags (new), trading cards, and bands.

Haven't ventured into Toys-R-Us or Target yet. Haven't checked out Walmart for anything just yet either.

FYE has a few shirts. I only care for one of them and may get. And they have a different brony band that I don't care much for.

• Brohoof 1

You lucky *bleep* I would've loved to grow up in a place like that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

by my house there is a wal-mart and toys-r-us and 20 Minutes away is a mall which has target hot topic and a store withe alot of things relating to internet culture but i avoid now them because being 13 if you see a friend while holding a pile of pony merch you don't have a lot of time to run