Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite donut store?

Rarity Paige Belle

Come on! Don't you find Krispy Kreme's donuts to be greasy?

Never noticed, but I haven't been to one in awhile. But there is no way Dunkin Donuts can compete with a fresh out of the assembly line glazed Krispy Kreme.

Come on! Don't you find all donuts to be greasy?

FTFY

As a self respecting denizen of the Portland-metro area, I'm going to have to go with Voodoo Donuts.

This seems to be a troll post, however, I do want to mention Dunkin Donuts.   The coffee is the only thing that keeps me up. 

• 9 years later...

Krispy Kreme is my fav donut place but I don't mind anywhere else :fluttershy:

On 2014-04-07 at 2:51 PM, Rarity Paige Belle said:

Come on! Don't you find Krispy Kreme's donuts to be greasy?

Haha if you want greasy then go to a modern day American KFC location. :adorkable:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't eat doughnuts much, but probably Krispy Kreme. I never found their doughnuts to be overly greasy or anything, but I could be misremembering that. :p

Can never go wrong with Krispy Kreme, though it also helps if you can find a good hole-in-the-wall place that sells its own unique donuts, you Jan find some nice surprises 

theres a donut place right next to me from where i live, and i mean right next to me, you dont have to drive there its so close. i dont know the name of it though but their donuts are good. ive never been to a krispy kreme i dont think, but they sell their donuts at walmart sometimes, kind of like when resturants sell their sauce there. i dont know if ive ever been to a dunkin donuts either, my memory isnt the best so maybe i have and just dont remember

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Krispy Kreme probably. They’re sooo fresh and in many cases you can watch them making the donuts right there in the window. You just can’t go too wrong with a Kreme.

You said the magic words, Kates.

Krispy Kreme all the way.

• Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1

We have a local franchise named Daylight Donuts that makes delicious glazed donuts! Gosh, I am going to miss them when I move. CT has Dunkin' Donuts everywhere, but sorry I wasn't too impressed.

• Brohoof 2

I like Jelly Filled donuts, but pumpkin are my favorite, I try to get the ones with the most icing, Dunkin donuts skimps on icing, the circle K donuts are expensive but they go pretty hard on them, I go to Sparkle for my donut usually 

• Brohoof 1