Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does the rucksack make me look silly?

Scootaloodle

I love my little pony friendship is magic.

But when it comes to things like this...... naaaah..

To be honest with you I think you do look a little bit silly in it xD

Edited by Mr. Nibblers

Yes. No offence, but you do look silly. Of course it's only my opinion. You can use it if you like it, but be prepared that people on the street will stare at you.

No it doesn'-

BSHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh whew.

That's the best laugh I ever had before.

Let me take another look.

PSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh sorry.

Can't help myself.

• Brohoof 1

As Spatsi And Mr. Nibblers said, you look a little silly... but that's what i think. If you think it's great, use it. But people will stare.. no doubts.

• Brohoof 1

Considering you're wearing a backpack that is designed for primary school girls... yeah, you do look silly in it.

You can tell by the straps alone that it doesn't fit you. Backpack straps are supposed to go in a straight line to your back, you can tell it's a childs backback as the straps are nearly in the center of the actual bag.

Take this as an example of what the straps of a backpack should look like on someone older than <10.

Posted Image

Bit disappointed but oh well, it was fun whilst it lasted. I’ve got the T shirts and it’s fun just to have as I super wanted it lol.

Plus it doesn’t fit much in there lol

I have a normal adult rucksack but it’s a bit boring looking, but que sara sara whatever will be will be and all that.

Thanks for your advice evreypony

I agree with most everyone else here, I too think it looks a bit silly. That doesn't mean you have to wear a plain ole boring backpack though. You can decorate it with pony pins, patches, stickers, etc. It would look much better and more stylish than one made for children. If anything it would show how much you're into the fandom since you went out of the way to buy everything that's on it.

http://www.spencersonline.com/product/Bi-Mlp-Dj-Hoofers-Mini-Backpck/

Please. Try this one instead. It is Rainbow Dash, black, and slightly more manly. It is a mini backpack, measuring about 12 inches, but it's designed for adults. I found it the other day at Spencers and had to refrain from buying it myself. :) You look a smidgen on the silly side, but I'm not one for saying "Hey, you look silly!" Without at LEAST offering a decent alternative! And for 10 bucks you can't go wrong. :)

• Brohoof 1

http://www.spencerso...s-Mini-Backpck/

Please. Try this one instead. It is Rainbow Dash, black, and slightly more manly. It is a mini backpack, measuring about 12 inches, but it's designed for adults. I found it the other day at Spencers and had to refrain from buying it myself. :) You look a smidgen on the silly side, but I'm not one for saying "Hey, you look silly!" Without at LEAST offering a decent alternative! And for 10 bucks you can't go wrong. :)

Was kind of dissapointed and like 'nawww my cool backpack'. Then I saw the link you sent and this is my reaction