Best food combinations?

Fubz

:o what's your best food combinations? Everypony has their own little amazing recipe. My personal favourite is a Nutella and Banana Sandwich. Healthy and Tasty ^_^. Tomato ketchup also weirldy goes with everything.e
  • Brohoof 1

Peanut butter and honey sandwiches are the best. It's... it's just so hard to describe the flavor of a PB&H sandwich. It's... just wonderful. I'd take peanut butter and honey over peanut butter and jelly ANY day.

• Brohoof 2

I love jambalaya (you know it's seasoned right when it's an orangeish red color) and gumbo, usually followed by something like cheesecake or key lime pie. Now I'm craving jambalaya

Edited by Vinyl Blade
  • Brohoof 1

Jam with savoury things like in a sandwich with peanut butter (of course!) or in a sandwich with crisps. Or even in a hotdog roll with vegetarian sausage and cheese (I'm vegetarian, obviously). The savoury, saltiness is so nice with the sweetness of the jam!

I love trying new, interesting things - so I'll probably post a few more soon when I think of them! Haha :) <3

• Brohoof 1

Cheese.

Goes.

With.

Everything.

No but seriously, one of my favourites is probably a ham and cheese omelette, but that isn't that special.

I do however simply adore the taste of McDonalds chips(fries) dipped in McFlurry ice cream. It's bloody lovely.

• Brohoof 1

A healthy (well, kind of) one is: Cheese Spread and celery sandwich. Chopped up celery adds a nice 'crunch' to the cheese spread. Obviously, the only healthy thing there is the celery haha - it wouldn't be that bad if you used a 'healthy' cheese spread, if they exist, and wholemeal, seeded bread.

Cheese.

Goes.

With.

Everything.

No but seriously, one of my favourites is probably a ham and cheese omelette, but that isn't that special.

I do however simply adore the taste of McDonalds chips(fries) dipped in McFlurry ice cream. It's bloody lovely.

I've heard loads of people say how they love dipping their chips into McDonalds McFlurrys! I can't imagine what all the fuss is about. A lot of people say they like doing that with the McDonalds milkshakes too! :lol: <3

• Brohoof 1

A healthy (well, kind of) one is: Cheese Spread and celery sandwich. Chopped up celery adds a nice 'crunch' to the cheese spread. Obviously, the only healthy thing there is the celery haha - it wouldn't be that bad if you used a 'healthy' cheese spread, if they exist, and wholemeal, seeded bread.

I've heard loads of people say how they love dipping their chips into McDonalds McFlurrys! I can't imagine what all the fuss is about. A lot of people say they like doing that with the McDonalds milkshakes too! :lol: <3

You know it just dawned on me that I've never had a McDonalds milkshake :o This must be amended as soon as humanly possible. Yeah, I'm a steadfast believer of 'don't knock it 'til you try it'. But unfortunately everybody I've attempted to convince to try it has retorted with a straightforward 'eww, no!' What's so bad about ice cream chips? :(

You know it just dawned on me that I've never had a McDonalds milkshake :o This must be amended as soon as humanly possible. Yeah, I'm a steadfast believer of 'don't knock it 'til you try it'. But unfortunately everybody I've attempted to convince to try it has retorted with a straightforward 'eww, no!' What's so bad about ice cream chips? :(

Well, I don't go to McDonalds, being a vegetarian. But, just for you, I'll make it a quest of mine to partake in this mystical 'Ice cream chips' that you speak of! Hahaha

If I had Ice cream and potatoes already in the house I would try it now! :lol: <3

• Brohoof 2

Well, I don't go to McDonalds, being a vegetarian. But, just for you, I'll make it a quest of mine to partake in this mystical 'Ice cream chips' that you speak of! Hahaha

If I had Ice cream and potatoes already in the house I would try it now! :lol: <3

Wow. You are so totally one of my new favourite people :D

If you do try it, I sincerely would suggest McDonalds chips and McFlurry, as that's the only variation of it I've actually had.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite food combinations of all time is....

MILK. AND. COOKIES!

Pretty original, huh?

Now, for my worst food combinations (how gross) is

~Oreos and mustard

~Goldfish crackers and BBQ

Overheard one of my friends saying his cousin likes those food combinations.....ew.

Wow. You are so totally one of my new favourite people :D

If you do try it, I sincerely would suggest McDonalds chips and McFlurry, as that's the only variation of it I've actually had.

Haha yay thank you! :lol: I'm not sure if it's vegetarian at McDonalds, but I'll look into it. I heard their chips are and I imagine the McFlurries might be....... if not, I'll go there with a tub of ice cream and order some chips...... I'll probably fit right in with the ordinary McDonalds croud around here :blink:

...... Haha I joke, I have no idea what goes on in those buildings, I haven't been to any fast food place in years! But still..... <3

• Brohoof 1

My favorite food combinations of all time is....

MILK. AND. COOKIES!

Pretty original, huh?

Now, for my worst food combinations (how gross) is

~Oreos and mustard

~Goldfish crackers and BBQ

Overheard one of my friends saying his cousin likes those food combinations.....ew.

Oreos and mustard?! ...But what... I don't... eeeeww! I hate mustard with a burning passion to begin with, regardless of my love of oreos I can't imagine putting the two of them together...
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, I just remembered another one! This is going to sounds gross!:

Garlic and chocolate! Haha :lol:

Roast the garlic for a while and then, when it's cooled, coat it in chocolate. :wub:

However, this could just be me who loves it :huh: because I seriously love garlic so much and can have it with anything! ^_^ <3

• Brohoof 1

Haha yay thank you! :lol: I'm not sure if it's vegetarian at McDonalds, but I'll look into it. I heard their chips are and I imagine the McFlurries might be....... if not, I'll go there with a tub of ice cream and order some chips...... I'll probably fit right in with the ordinary McDonalds croud around here :blink:

...... Haha I joke, I have no idea what goes on in those buildings, I haven't been to any fast food place in years! But still..... <3

Yep the chips are fine and dandy for you vegetarian types, and I doubt that they sneak meat and whatnot into the ice cream mix lol.

Best is some Crispy Bacon and some Peanut Butter :wub:

Don't knock it till you try it It's really Good.

I also like cutting up some block cheese, Putting Peanut butter on it and placing it in some Crackers.

Ah, I just remembered another! :lol: Crisps and chocolate! That's another savoury-sweet thing again..... I also think chocolate goes with anything! I heard somewhere in the world they've started selling chocolate covered brussel sprouts now! I can't imagine I would like them, because I don't like brussel sprouts, but I would definitely try them anyway!

Yep the chips are fine and dandy for you vegetarian types, and I doubt that they sneak meat and whatnot into the ice cream mix lol.

I heard they put beef-fat in the milkshakes - but it could just be an urban myth. They make all kinds of things needlessly un-vegetarian for no reason, it's as if no one wants a vegetarian buying from them! :( Haha <3

• Brohoof 2

:< I'm in the same boat yo. It's quite silly. BUT SO TASTEEEEEE. The crips combinations are quite tasty, especially with them left over Ready salted or cheese n onion crisps

Honey Mustard goes with anything.

Especially with mozzerella sticks.

But seriously, honey mustard is best condiment :P

I especially like Ranch and Fried Okra, they just compliment each other perfectly.