Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did anypony watch the canterlot wedding special tody?

Trollestia

Nope. I'm moving soon and had some prospective tenants come by to look at this house right as they were airing it.

You know that awkward moment when your parents walk in on you watching ponies... We all do... Who cares I am, actually back <3

Nope. Because I've never hidden it from them and they're completely fine with it. They're just reasonable people like that. Even if they weren't, I'm 23. I'll do what I want.

No, unfortuantely I did not get to watch it! D:

However, I'm sure it must have been pretty cool to see it on the TV instead of on the computer. However, I still have Netflix, so maybe.....

But I wish I could see it. The only problem is, everybody who comes in the living room can see what I'm watching. :P

Nope. I'm moving soon and had some prospective tenants come by to look at this house right as they were airing it.

Nope. Because I've never hidden it from them and they're completely fine with it. They're just reasonable people like that. Even if they weren't, I'm 23. I'll do what I want.

This is exactly how my parent's are with it :)

I watch them on my PC/on my ipod so they see it often and they don't mind. They didn't mind when i ripped open a pony plush as i got it off the mail man in front of them either :)

<3 my parents!

Season 2 has been airing weekly on Treehouse, but the seemed to have stopped after they aired Baby Cakes for the first time a couple weeks back. Considering the next episode, maybe they're deciding whether to censor Derpy or not?

The only reason I would've watched the rerun of the Wedding was because I was praying that they'd show something season 3 related. In the end, as I live in Canada, I had to resort to checking the Equestria Daily comments of the post about the rerun just to see if anything new aired or not. Of course, nothing did. :blush:

Nah I didn't watch the re-run. It was way too early in the day and I had... troubles sleeping the night before. Something to do with a certain drunk room mate of mine that snores like a chainsaw... -_-

Nope. Unfortunatly i didn't get to watch. Besides i watched it a while back so its still fresh in my brain. But my excuse for not watching it this time:

EEEEeeeyup...

What? Everypony needs their sleep...

• Brohoof 1

You know that awkward moment when your parents walk in on you watching ponies... We all do... Who cares I am, actually back <3

~hugs and kisses, trollestia

I really wouldn't know how that feels. My parents live 2000 miles away from me so if they walked into my room I would be very shocked. :)

I don't get the Hub, so I didn't see it today. That's fine though, since I have both episodes, without any commercials, Hub branding or watermarks! Oddly, the wedding episodes are the only two episodes I only watched once. I plan on watching them again, the day before season three premieres!