Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dose Android 17 look like sad Pinkie Pie?

*derpy*

post-7636-0-16288500-1347237262.png post-7636-0-74454900-1347237277.png

They have the same hear style but they dont really look the same.

And Android 17 has a little bump in its middle of the top of the head going down a bit.

Dose any pony else have any opinion on this subject?

• Brohoof 1

Sorry but I really don't see a resemblance here. I would say that most of the Dragonball Z characters have similarly shaped heads, and none of them are anywhere near pony shaped. The head shape is a bigger factor than the hairdo most of the time.

Sorry but I really don't see a resemblance here. I would say that most of the Dragonball Z characters have similarly shaped heads, and none of them are anywhere near pony shaped. The head shape is a bigger factor than the hairdo most of the time.

What I was trying to say was that there hear is almost the same in that it is strate and almost as if it is being pulled down. It is flat at the bottom.

My opinion is that you just won the most random post of the week award! Pinkie Pie will be so very proud of you! Keep up the good work!

I concur with your post to the randomness, a job well done to this topic. Why, that pinky image shouldn't be looking so down now after such a presigious reward.
  • Brohoof 2

I concur with your post to the randomness, a job well done to this topic. Why, that pinky image shouldn't be looking so down now after such a presigious reward.

I agree pinkie i think would look more like this: hPosted Image

But I also don't see the resemblance :P, i can maybe see where your coming from with the hair, but it's loose at that :)

Am I The Only One Who Whenever See THAT Face Of Pinkie Pie Reminds Of The Sun Fizz Sun

Posted Image

The Face Looks Almost Excatly Like Him

Thats funny but I don't know who the Sun Fizz Sun is.

I bet it's probably a commercial but is it old or new I don't watch much TV (Go netflix!) I think it's old.

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

The way you said "sentenced to Sugarcube Corner" kind of makes it sound like a bad thing. Like when you are sentenced to death or something. Idk. DBZ character does not equal sad Pinkie Pie in my opinion.

The way you said "sentenced to Sugarcube Corner" kind of makes it sound like a bad thing. Like when you are sentenced to death or something. Idk. DBZ character does not equal sad Pinkie Pie in my opinion.

It's an automated message, I don't really control what it says. I just push the button and it happens. In any case, I think it's like that in jest. Not indicating that anything is inherently negative in any way.

Anyways, continue amongst your thread business.

I just push the button and it happens.

It's magical!!

Anyways, no, i dont see any resemblence at all besides possibly the hair style, but cmon, its used by hundreds of characters in hundreds of shows.

Quite a funny and random thread though B)

Thats funny but I don't know who the Sun Fizz Sun is.

I bet it's probably a commercial but is it old or new I don't watch much TV (Go netflix!) I think it's old.

It's A Commercial All Right, And Yes It's An Old Commercial, You Can Find It On Youtube!! It's Also A Sprite Commercial. Which I Forgot To Mention!!