open Ask any pony on a date!

My little pwny

Sand would come across Zecora wherever she might happen to be at the moment. He has often seen when his travels take him through the Ponyville area, though he has not attempted to talk to her as of yet. Lately, he has been feeling rather lonely amongst regular ponies, most of whom have been cautious around him at the best of times. The mystic and beautiful zebra had always struck him as accepting of other ponies' oddities, so he hoped to find a companion in her. Never one to introduce himself empty handed, Sand had collected a few of the more far flung herbs on his last circuit of Equestria using a fairly comprehensive manual and alot of walking. Now he carried these over to her, setting the basket they were contained in gently at her hooves.

"Hello! I know we haven't met before, but I've heard about you from some of my friends. They said you love nature and particularly some of the useful herbs that dot the landscape." He would indicate the stuffed basket at her hooves. "So, being a traveller, I decided to harvest a few of the ones that take some getting to so you wouldn't have to. I hope you like them!" He was honestly about to turn away before he remembered what he had done all this for. "Oh, I forgot to mention, my name is Sand. I was wondering, would you like some help in the future? I'm always up for learning about what these plants do, among other things." He would smile softly.

Applejack moved quite close to Red Talon, and seizing the opportunity, Red Talon kisses Applejack. After the two share a passionate kiss, Applejack looks dreamily into Talon's eyes with.

"Oh man, please tell me I didn't screw this up!" Red Talon thought to himself.

(I'll be doing mine one at a time)

(La, you know you control you yourself, and yerself. I'll let it slide this time.)

Applejack blushes, however, she doesn't seem to notice herself. After a minute or two, she coughs, "It's, uhh, gettin' late, don'tcha think?" She tilts her head at him, waiting.

"I guess I don´t have anything in my mind, it was... spontaneous." she said, with all the planning and stalking in her head. She smiles as she hears the way he shouts "Appleloosa". "It sounds like a plan.. I mean, it sounds great. Let´s go then, but I´m blind right now, so... I think I´ll stay here for a while and look for my glasses, you can go forward.. I don´t want to slow you down."

"Ah can help ya look fer yer glasses," he says, "Where do ya remember havin' 'em last? Wait, now Ah remember, ya had 'em last time." He lifted his hat and grabbed her glasses, "Yah left so fast, Ah couldn't give 'em back. Now then, let's go get uhs some apple cider!" He turns and begins walking, looking over his shoulder to make sure she followed.

"Way too much. I feel like I'm doing almost all of the princesses' biddings. Anyway, I'm sure y'all are invited. Even if you're not directly invited, I am, so you'll be fine with me. That reminds me, I need to see Rarity about a dress soon. I should probably also help my sister set up for the party." Vinyl relaxes into the massage for a while, then looks up at Lotus. "If you want, we could see each other more often. Maybe... Outside of the spa." Vinyl gives the blue pony a cute wink and turns back over.

"Vinyl-sama, you flatter me," she says, blushing as Vinyl turns back over. "What is it you have in mind? Perhaps something that will keep you loose, yes?" She continues to massage the grey mare, unsure of what she was talking about. The look had thrown her off.

Of course! Anypony in there right mind can see it! And if anypony says otherwise, well then, that's their lost for not being able to see how beautiful you are. *puts his hoof on Fluttershy's shoulder* You're the most beautiful mare I ever laid eyes on, and don't let anypony tell you otherwise.

Fluttershy smile-blushes and looks down shyly, "You really think so? Oh, I don't know, I'm kind of... more... small and weak. I don't really think I'm the most beautiful mare... Rainbow Dash is really pretty, and Applejack is nice looking..." She was quivering slightly, the colts of Cloudsdale sometimes set her up like this.

Sand would come across Zecora wherever she might happen to be at the moment. He has often seen when his travels take him through the Ponyville area, though he has not attempted to talk to her as of yet. Lately, he has been feeling rather lonely amongst regular ponies, most of whom have been cautious around him at the best of times. The mystic and beautiful zebra had always struck him as accepting of other ponies' oddities, so he hoped to find a companion in her. Never one to introduce himself empty handed, Sand had collected a few of the more far flung herbs on his last circuit of Equestria using a fairly comprehensive manual and alot of walking. Now he carried these over to her, setting the basket they were contained in gently at her hooves.

"Hello! I know we haven't met before, but I've heard about you from some of my friends. They said you love nature and particularly some of the useful herbs that dot the landscape." He would indicate the stuffed basket at her hooves. "So, being a traveller, I decided to harvest a few of the ones that take some getting to so you wouldn't have to. I hope you like them!" He was honestly about to turn away before he remembered what he had done all this for. "Oh, I forgot to mention, my name is Sand. I was wondering, would you like some help in the future? I'm always up for learning about what these plants do, among other things." He would smile softly.

"You are indeed an outgoing colt / Thank you for this, this gift of somesort. Ah, they are herbs for my 'infamous' brews, come, come inside, let us try a few," she said in her accent, stepping aside so he could come in the door. Her tree house looked as it normally did, with her cauldron just beginning to boil.

Link for my ponysona: http://mlpforums.com...el-accord-r1970

Steel just got off the clock. He wanted to go to the library at Canterlot University for ideas he could use for his book. As he skimmed the highest shelves he spied a mare below. She was looking at a dusty old tome on a table through a magnifying glass. It was Professor Daring Doo. Steel had seen her before when his boss had appointments at the university. She seemed surprisingly spry and active for a teacher. She was also charming and confident. Not boastful or prideful, but certain in her own capabilities. Steel wasn't sure what the Professor did in her own time, but whatever it was, she was the best at it and it kept her in shape. Steel realized he was quite taken with her, but could never find the moment to strike up a conversation. Swallowing hard, he lowered himself to the floor before her; across the table.

"Excuse me Professor Daring. I know you have a busy schedule due to classes and all, but if I could have a moment of your time please? My name is Steel Accord." He bows slightly in greeting. "I've seen you around campus before and I was just curious as to what you're reading." Steel thought it best to get to know her personal interest first.

"It's alright. I have to ask," she says, spinning the book around, "Are you a student? Because this book is a nice read for adventurous young stallions." The book was a rather thick book on adventure-equipment for the forest. You can tell from the title it'd be boring for anypony not heavily interested in exploring , as it seems to be very technical.

(OOC : Wow, I'm such a noob I don't know what reference you're talking about :|)

He grabs the mixing bowl and says, "Okay, just hope I don't mess up..." He reads the instructions and follows it slowly but surely.

After a short while, he gives the bowl to Pinkie Pie and says, "Now what should I do to help you?"

He waits for an answer while Pinkie puts the Cupcakes in the oven

She takes a spoon, and swirls it in the batter a few times, then tastes it. She'd learned her listen from Applejack; never cook anything without first tasting it. She set the bowl aside, "It's alright, but..." she says, getting ready for a song. She begins to sing, and every now and then, she gestures, and you hand her the ingredient she's singing about.

Meta Knight got up and left. He was still getting used to newer customs, but at least that they still had best mares, still.

A bakery...? I could use some food.

Meta walked in. His hoof snagged on his cape, causing his to almost trip over. He would have to fix that rip later. He looked around and spotted two ponies in the kitchen, and two ponies sitting on a bench in the cafe. Why does everypony have a love here? Confusing...

A red mare with a wrench for a cutie mark and off-white creamish hair trots in. She goes up and waits behind Meta, and sees his cloak. "Huh, fancy that. That looks old," she says to herself, looking at it. She sees the rip, "Definitely old." She contiinues to stand, waiting for him to order something.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy smile-blushes and looks down shyly, "You really think so? Oh, I don't know, I'm kind of... more... small and weak. I don't really think I'm the most beautiful mare... Rainbow Dash is really pretty, and Applejack is nice looking..." She was quivering slightly, the colts of Cloudsdale sometimes set her up like this.

Trust me, as far as I'm conserned, nopony, no matter where you go, is prettier than you! Even Rarity could learn a thing or two about being beautiful from you! And even if you did have no outword beauty, you have the most beautiful personality of ANYPONY I ever met.

Trust me, as far as I'm conserned, nopony, no matter where you go, is prettier than you! Even Rarity could learn a thing or two about being beautiful from you! And even if you did have no outword beauty, you have the most beautiful personality of ANYPONY I ever met.

She blushed harder, and kicked the ground. She squeaked something nopony could hear, staring solidly at the floor. She also shifted her weight awkwardly, and after a moment, changed the subject, "Are you hungry Because I have some spare bits... If you want, I mean... we could get some popcorn..."

(Now I'm done)

She blushed harder, and kicked the ground. She squeaked something nopony could hear, staring solidly at the floor. She also shifted her weight awkwardly, and after a moment, changed the subject, "Are you hungry Because I have some spare bits... If you want, I mean... we could get some popcorn..."

(Now I'm done)

No, no. I asked YOU out on this date. If anything, I should be buying YOU stuff! If there is anything, ANYTHING, I could get you whatsoever, tell me and I will gladly buy for you. Though I may not have a lot, no price is too high for me to spend to make you happy and smile.

She takes a spoon, and swirls it in the batter a few times, then tastes it. She'd learned her listen from Applejack; never cook anything without first tasting it. She set the bowl aside, "It's alright, but..." she says, getting ready for a song. She begins to sing, and every now and then, she gestures, and you hand her the ingredient she's singing about.

He sit down on the ground and listen to here song and looks at her while she pops everywhere around the room.

After she sings the song, he speaks to himself again in mumbles saying, "Should I tell her..."

After some time the cupcakes are ready for the party and he says, "Do I have to do anything else?"

He waits for a reply from Pinkie

(OOC:Can you please continue my date too, Dawnpath? I am gonna repost the latest reply here, so you don't need to search. No need to hurry btw, I know it's a lot of work and I appreciate that you take over PageTurner's shift for the week :) )

“I’m glad you understand, I’m afraid most ponies would be quick to judge me, they say that I don’t deserve to be the element of generosity. they say that I’m self obsessed. do they not realize how much I sacrifice? Before Twilight Sparkle came to town I was preparing to move to Canterlot. but now I can’t, because I have a responsibility to my friends!” She takes a deep breath. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to go off like that, we are supposed to be enjoying ourselves are we not?”

"It's ok..."Wildcard answers calmly "just because we came here to enjoy ourself doesn't mean we can't talk about more serious things. I am here because I am interested in you as a pony, not just because I want to have fun" ;)

"Don't worry about what others say, Miss. I know it's really awful to be misjudged, but you were chosen as the element of generosity by destiny itself and I am optimistic that the ponies will get a better picture of yourself"

he stops for a moment

"Oh...and because you were talking about Canterlot. I actually lived there until I graduated and I thought it was ok, but I am liking Ponyville better. Surely Canterlot is a really beautiful city, but the ponies here seem to be a lot nicer."

"Ah can help ya look fer yer glasses," he says, "Where do ya remember havin' 'em last? Wait, now Ah remember, ya had 'em last time." He lifted his hat and grabbed her glasses, "Yah left so fast, Ah couldn't give 'em back. Now then, let's go get uhs some apple cider!" He turns and begins walking, looking over his shoulder to make sure she followed.

Coco thanked Braeburn for his offering. She started looking around, but as soon as she wanted to start sniffing the ground around (so her nose could lead her to her glasses), Braeburn luckily asked about the glasses, but before she could spoke a word, he held the glasses in his hoof. She took them from him, avoiding the touch of his hoof "Oh.. my glassies! Thanks. And I´m sorry .. again, about my .. leaving. I´m very grate.." she stopped as soon as one glass dropped out of the frame. "Oh, geez. Of course. How possibly could they be allright... they fell at least 20 meters..." she said silently to herself.

As Braeburn turned his head, she said: "Doesn´t matter. I´ll fix this at home." with this words, she put her glasses on and the glass behind her bow. "I have to be just half-blind for now." she grinned childishly, took off the ground, made a small spin in the air and landed by Braeburn´s side. Then she realised how she´s acting. "Why the hell I feel much more relaxed now?.." she thought and a vermillion grew on her cheeks. "So.. we´re heading to Sweet Apple Acres I guess..?" she said, just to hide her blush and to break the silence.

"If ya wanna take a two hour train ride..." he says, scratching his head, "But, I know a place in town, which is much closer, maybe ten minutes," he replied.cider to patrons all over Equestria, "Mai cousin sells 'er cider ta ponies all over Equestria, which sometimes means she don't have enough fer Ponyville. Appleousa, we got a large shipment in yesterday, but I don't imagine it'll last long. We have some heavy drinkers..."

"If ya wanna take a two hour train ride..." he says, scratching his head, "But, I know a place in town, which is much closer, maybe ten minutes," he replied.cider to patrons all over Equestria, "Mai cousin sells 'er cider ta ponies all over Equestria, which sometimes means she don't have enough fer Ponyville. Appleousa, we got a large shipment in yesterday, but I don't imagine it'll last long. We have some heavy drinkers..."

"Oh, okay, okay." she said, thinking about the distance between Sweet Apple Acres and the place where they were now. It would take her about twenty minutes to fly there. But she couldn´t imagine carrying Braeburn all the way.. she couldn´t imagine carrying Braeburn at all.

"I understand." she smiled, hearing about the drinkers. "We´ll see. I don´t mind drinking anything else, if you don´t... I mean.." she looked nervously on her hooves. "... the main thing is the time spent together." she added in her mind. She raised her sight and saw that they were just a few meters away from their aim.

Edited by Suntouched Coco

(I'll be doing mine one at a time)

(La, you know you control you yourself, and yerself. I'll let it slide this time.)

Applejack blushes, however, she doesn't seem to notice herself. After a minute or two, she coughs, "It's, uhh, gettin' late, don'tcha think?" She tilts her head at him, waiting.

(Sorry about that. BTW, when did Page give you control of the RP? Lol)

"Well, I guess you're right, AJ. Let's head back to the hotel. Big day and big race tomorrow!" said Red Talon.

The two trotted back into the hotel, and during the walk, Red Talon spoke up.

"Applejack," he said, "how do you feel about me kissing you?"

"Ho boy I think I screwed this up," Red then thought to himself.

(OOC: Dawn, could you please get to my post? I'll repost it below.)

While you are having your inner dialogue, Derpy has wandered quite a ways ahead of you and you have to rush to catch up. “and then she said ‘You always Derp up everything you touch! they should call you Derpy Hooves!’ And I was like ‘that’s mean Rainbow Dash!’ But she kept calling me derpy anyway, and then other people started using it, and i learned to accept it. And that’s how I got my nickname!” She rattles.

(OOC: Yes, I’m going with the interpretation that her name is Ditzy Doo and ‘Derpy Hooves’ is her nickname.)

Glitch broke out of his inner debate and caught up with Derpy, catching the tail end of her story.

"Oh," he said, panting every few seconds, "that's how you got that." Glitch looked out at the duck pond they had just arrived at. The sun shone brightly on the water as the wind whistled in his ears. The sidewalk curved around the pond, where a few ponies were taking a stroll. A bench lay on the bank of the pond. Glitch saw a mother duck cross the water with her chicks.

"Pretty," he laconically said.

Sand would step inside her dwelling, curious about all of the exotic things it held. While he was eager to observe, he also made sure to keep his hooves to himself, lest his disturb some dangerous chemical or so forth. Setting the basket of herbs down on the floor next to what appeared to be her storage cuboards, he continued to look around. The cauldron fascinated him in a childish sort of way. Indicating it to Zecora, he would chuckle softly before speaking. "We never had cooking impliments where I'm from. What you ate was always carefully tended and watched, lest it eat you instead." Though he was making a joke, his eyes denoted that he was also serious.

Selecting a few herbs at random, he set them on the table so she could inspect them closer. "I hope these are of good quality. While I do travel a good bit, there were some that even my given abilities were not able to reach." Indicating his wings with one hoof, he shrugged. "I can imagine it must be hard to come by some of the ingredients you use." Looking at the ones he had picked out, he nudged oe that looked like an infinite knotted root with barely contained excitement. "What does this one do?"

"Vinyl-sama, you flatter me," she says, blushing as Vinyl turns back over. "What is it you have in mind? Perhaps something that will keep you loose, yes?" She continues to massage the grey mare, unsure of what she was talking about. The look had thrown her off.

((Can you make up an excuse as to why Lotus Blossom and Aloe won't be going to the party or the wedding?))

"I was thinking we could hang out sometimes. Maybe see a movie." Vinyl paused for a moment and looked up at Lotus. Her face showed that she was a bit concerned. "Um, Lotus... I was thinking about asking Fleur de Lis out on a date. Do you think I have a shot at winning her over?"

He looked over his shoulder. "Yes, this is a very old cloak indeed. But... I like it." He turned back. "Dear madam, may you please get me a half dozen cupcakes, please?"

This world has changed... that much I know. But until I learn more about modern day living, I am going to have to stay in the background...

Morning star begins to wait for Princess Celestia so he calls for room service which he needs he was feeling very hungry at the time, he remembers as long as he is in the Celestia's care the guards have to do has he says or to a point he laughs a bit and begins to wait for room service.

Bob Throws himself in between the two he wouldn't let them hurt his Queen he speaks to his Queen as he is being blasted by Magic."Feed off me"! Bob want to help his queen by making her stronger then the guards.

Celestia comes back, smiling. (I honestly don't remember what you guys were doing)

Crysilis hissed, but did as he asked, the confused guards blasted at her, but it was no use, as she blasted them back, pushing them out of the cave. She looked at you quizzically.

"It's ok..."Wildcard answers calmly "just because we came here to enjoy ourself doesn't mean we can't talk about more serious things. I am here because I am interested in you as a pony, not just because I want to have fun" ;)

"Don't worry about what others say, Miss. I know it's really awful to be misjudged, but you were chosen as the element of generosity by destiny itself and I am optimistic that the ponies will get a better picture of yourself"

he stops for a moment

"Oh...and because you were talking about Canterlot. I actually lived there until I graduated and I thought it was ok, but I am liking Ponyville better. Surely Canterlot is a really beautiful city, but the ponies here seem to be a lot nicer."

"Whatever do you mean, darling? The ponies in Canterlot are much more high class, and sophisticated," she said, slurring slightly. She was getting a little tipsy.

(Finally got the chance to post here xD)

Sugar Rush bit her lip nervously, she had heard the news on how the Wonderbolts would be coming to Manehattan, after the show, she had wondered backstage, hoping to meet the Blue Maned Pegasus, *Ohh, Dear Celestia I hope I don't get caught* she thought to herself, as she looked at two large stallions, which she assumed were the Security guards.

The guards eyed her, silently guarding the entrance.

Glitch broke out of his inner debate and caught up with Derpy, catching the tail end of her story.

"Oh," he said, panting every few seconds, "that's how you got that." Glitch looked out at the duck pond they had just arrived at. The sun shone brightly on the water as the wind whistled in his ears. The sidewalk curved around the pond, where a few ponies were taking a stroll. A bench lay on the bank of the pond. Glitch saw a mother duck cross the water with her chicks.

"Pretty," he laconically said.

Derpy looks, "Yah, they are. They're like little fluff balls floating on water behind a bigger fluff ball!" She sat down to watch them, and the bench broke, "Oops..."

Mal was silent for a few seconds. "Well, that's great news Dawnpath! Sure I'll be your best colt. Twilight, want any help with the preparations?" Mal said smiling.

'I bet Twilight would make this wedding amazing. Her planning is always impeccable and flawless. I hope I could be of some help.'

Dawnpath grinned, then looked over to Twilight.I'll help you, "I'll help you; I know just the thing for a wedding. While I make my list, you should go talk to Pinkie about planning for it." She nods and turns to go find Spike. Dawnpath looks at Mal and grins, seeing his friend do the thing with his hoof that meant he was thinking about Twilight, and said, "I guess those college dreams can come true Mal. Oh, before I forget," he ads, digging in his bag. He hand Mal a copy of his newest book, sent in advance. "See you later Mal," he calls as he exits, heading for Sugar Cube Corner. About half way there, he was wishing for Derpy's paper bag. (It's dedicated to you Mal)

Jordo sits down next to Rainbow Dash, who is eagerly waiting for the movie to begin. It was pretty adorable how excited she was over this movie, she had been talking about it for a few months now. Jordo was never too big on the Daring Do books,but they were starting to grow on him since him and Dash started dating. He had only read the first two books out of about seven, so he was still way behind on the series. In the end he was more excited just to spend time with Dash rather than seeing the movie.

He put his arm around Dash as they waited for the trailers to begin. Jordo felt like the luckiest colt out there.

Rainbow felt the arm and blushed slightly. If it was anypony else, they would've gotten it ripped off, however, it was you. She leans against you slightly as the trailers play through, enjoying your company.

(Sorry about that. BTW, when did Page give you control of the RP? Lol)

"Well, I guess you're right, AJ. Let's head back to the hotel. Big day and big race tomorrow!" said Red Talon.

The two trotted back into the hotel, and during the walk, Red Talon spoke up.

"Applejack," he said, "how do you feel about me kissing you?"

"Ho boy I think I screwed this up," Red then thought to himself.

(When he went away on vacation) Applejack blushes, "Ta be quite honest, a little awkward..." she says, dragging her feet slightly, "And more n a little unexpected... What's th' word Ai'm lookin' for... Hmmm...."

((Can you make up an excuse as to why Lotus Blossom and Aloe won't be going to the party or the wedding?))

"I was thinking we could hang out sometimes. Maybe see a movie." Vinyl paused for a moment and looked up at Lotus. Her face showed that she was a bit concerned. "Um, Lotus... I was thinking about asking Fleur de Lis out on a date. Do you think I have a shot at winning her over?"

Lotus thinks, "Perhaps, Vinyl-sama. There is a rumor she hugs both sides of the door." She lushes, as it didn't sound quite right. She continued to masage her, "I would like to go to this... party, and the wedding, but the business isa very busy right now. Perhaps another time?" (I cannot do this accent... :/)

He looked over his shoulder. "Yes, this is a very old cloak indeed. But... I like it." He turned back. "Dear madam, may you please get me a half dozen cupcakes, please?"

This world has changed... that much I know. But until I learn more about modern day living, I am going to have to stay in the background...

The red mare continues to looks him up and down, then says, "You must be new. Have ya met Pinkie Pie yet?"

• Brohoof 1

Morning star smiles back."So are you free right now"? Morning star wanted to have dinner with Princess Celestia mostly because he liked her more then a friend.

Bob looks back at his queen he just saved her life."I am glad your alright my Queen i am sorry if i put myself in danger just to help you but i couldn't let them harm you". Bob embraces his queen while looking into her beautiful green eyes.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

Meat was waiting on his order when he heard the pony ask about a pony.

"No... I have not met any ponies here... though I'm sure, eventually, I will."

This place is... rather social then what I'm used to. I might have to dodge awkward questions. Let's see if I can break my record of a month in one place...

"Whatever do you mean, darling? The ponies in Canterlot are much more high class, and sophisticated," she said, slurring slightly. She was getting a little tipsy.

"Some are, but others are just some upper-class wannabes. Trust me Miss, Canterlot looks a bit prettier from the outside. And there are also some nice gentlecolts who live in Ponyville" he says with a wink.

"I think I'll get myself another glass, this wine is indeed very good. Do you want some too, or do you want a little break?" :)

Edited by Wildcard

(When he went away on vacation) Applejack blushes, "Ta be quite honest, a little awkward..." she says, dragging her feet slightly, "And more n a little unexpected... What's th' word Ai'm lookin' for... Hmmm...."

"More than a little unexpected? What do you mean by that?" Red Talon said, somewhat confused by Applejack's words. Now, the situation could pretty much go anywhere. Red Talon was still unsure of what to say because of his uncertainty of the current situation.

Edited by La Li Lu Le Lo

Derpy looks, "Yah, they are. They're like little fluff balls floating on water behind a bigger fluff ball!" She sat down to watch them, and the bench broke, "Oops..."

Glitch grinned. He couldn't help but find the klutzy mare with buns of steel kind of cute when she destroyed something with her rear end.

"You okay?" he asked, before sitting down with Derpy in the wreckage, looking out at the lake. "Don't mind that," Glitch said when he caught her looking at the demolished bench. "Just focus on the lake."

Sugar Rush looked at them again "No chance in getting pass them" she said to no one in particular "I should leave, I shouldn't even be here" she started trotting away from the entrance before crashing into some pony "Uhh, sorry 'bout that " she said keeping her gaze on the ground as she stood up. Not only a second later she raised her view to see the Wonderbolt's uniform, she quickly took a couple of steps back before looking at the colt's face "Soarin?" she asked somewhat shocked.

Lotus thinks, "Perhaps, Vinyl-sama. There is a rumor she hugs both sides of the door." She lushes, as it didn't sound quite right. She continued to masage her, "I would like to go to this... party, and the wedding, but the business isa very busy right now. Perhaps another time?" (I cannot do this accent... :/)

((Yes, you can))

"Yeah, I understand. Maybe another time then." After about an hour of massaging and chatting, they said goodbye and Vinyl went out in search of Fleur. Eventually, she found her walking around the shops in Canterlot. "Hey Fleur. It's been a while since we've seen each other, hasn't it? Anyway, my friend, Dawnpath, is getting married soon and I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to the wedding." Vinyl seemed to feel a bit out of place asking Fleur to go to a wedding.

Meat was waiting on his order when he heard the pony ask about a pony.

"No... I have not met any ponies here... though I'm sure, eventually, I will."

This place is... rather social then what I'm used to. I might have to dodge awkward questions. Let's see if I can break my record of a month in one place...

She extends a hoof, "My name is quick fix. And if you haven't met Pinkie yet, well, I'm sure it will happen soon. Trust me, after you meet her pink behind, you'll remember her. Probably for the rest of your life."

Morning star smiles back."So are you free right now"? Morning star wanted to have dinner with Princess Celestia mostly because he liked her more then a friend.

Bob looks back at his queen he just saved her life."I am glad your alright my Queen i am sorry if i put myself in danger just to help you but i couldn't let them harm you". Bob embraces his queen while looking into her beautiful green eyes.

I don't know how to respond to this.)

"Some are, but others are just some upper-class wannabes. Trust me Miss, Canterlot looks a bit prettier from the outside. And there are also some nice gentlecolts who live in Ponyville" he says with a wink.

"I think I'll get myself another glass, this wine is indeed very good. Do you want some too, or do you want a little break?" :)

Rarity expects another drink. As she does, she giggles slightly, and covers her mouth with her hoof. "So, if you do not like it t Canterlot, what brought you there in the first place?" she asked him.

"More than a little unexpected? What do you mean by that?" Red Talon said, somewhat confused by Applejack's words. Now, the situation could pretty much go anywhere. Red Talon was still unsure of what to say because of his uncertainty of the current situation.

"well, uh, sugarcube, you kinda surprised me buy kissin' me, 's all," she blushed, feeling awkward, "So, uh, what are th' racin' prspects fer tommarah?" she asked, changin the subject.

Glitch grinned. He couldn't help but find the klutzy mare with buns of steel kind of cute when she destroyed something with her rear end.

"You okay?" he asked, before sitting down with Derpy in the wreckage, looking out at the lake. "Don't mind that," Glitch said when he caught her looking at the demolished bench. "Just focus on the lake."

"Okay," she sits next to you for a while, then looks over and says, "Oooh, shiny..." She was looking at a fountain nearby that seemed to be pumping in water from the lake. Of course, there were underground pipings leading back to the lake, but that's unimportant. Derpy zipped from that spot to straight above the fountain, and hpvers down. She looked like she saw something, and reached her hoof down to grab it. The fountain stop pumping water, and stress marks apeared all over it. The fountain exploded from the water pressure, and several ponies from around the park scoff and make fun off her. She looks sad, and a small tear falls from the corner of the eye facing up. She does, however, have a shiny object in her hoof. "I just don't know what went wrong!"

"Derpy struck again! Look, she's clueless. Hey Derpy, water plus fountain, plus hoof in fountain, equals disaster!"

"That mare breaks everything she touchs!"

"Look at the bench she 'derped!"

Derpy runs away, tears streaming down her face.

Sugar Rush looked at them again "No chance in getting pass them" she said to no one in particular "I should leave, I shouldn't even be here" she started trotting away from the entrance before crashing into some pony "Uhh, sorry 'bout that " she said keeping her gaze on the ground as she stood up. Not only a second later she raised her view to see the Wonderbolt's uniform, she quickly took a couple of steps back before looking at the colt's face "Soarin?" she asked somewhat shocked.

The blue Wonderbolt looked at her, "Yes? Did ya want an autograph?" he asked looking at her quizzically. He also kinda hides the pie he was holding behind his back.

((Yes, you can))

"Yeah, I understand. Maybe another time then." After about an hour of massaging and chatting, they said goodbye and Vinyl went out in search of Fleur. Eventually, she found her walking around the shops in Canterlot. "Hey Fleur. It's been a while since we've seen each other, hasn't it? Anyway, my friend, Dawnpath, is getting married soon and I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to the wedding." Vinyl seemed to feel a bit out of place asking Fleur to go to a wedding.

(How did they meat?)

Fleur looked at her, "Ah yes, the one between Applejack and that Dawnpath that I keep hearing about. Do you have an invitation?" she asked. She held herself with poise, and the grace of highclass.

Oh, look what I found on page 14 that still has yet to be responded to.

I intend no mark of belittlement to our gracious new PostMaster, but this will be an interesting game of gentlemanliness between myself and Half Note.

We shall see who loveth our fair Beatrix the most.

She smiled ever so slightly, then put on a face, "The Great and Powerful Trixie does not need such dabble. Trixie will see you tomorrow," she said, slamming the door in his face for effect. She was happier now then she had been since that sniviling no-good Twilight showed her up. (Sorry Mal)

• Brohoof 1

(OOC The book is dedicated to me right? Is that what you meant?)

Mal smiles as Dawnpath makes his hasty exit. "Well see you later!" He called out as he closed the door. He looked at the book in his hooves. He opened it and began to read its contents.

(OOC2 Dawnpath wrote what the book says.)

• Brohoof 1