Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallen Cloudsdale

Cherry Blossom

"H-Hello? Is somepony there?" Cherry Blossom asked in a soft tone as she got herself back on her hooves. "Get inside you two, I'll handle this," she said to the puppy and the kitten as they both wen inside the cottage. "W-Where are you? I'm sorry, but I'm blind and I can't see you," she replied as she hovered above the ground again.

"Ah travel all the way here from Hollow Shades and you don't at least say 'howdy'?" Apple Strudel replied as he raised an eyebrow.

Lithimeal saw she couldn't see so he came close to her so that she could at less know that he was near by he spoke this time to were she could understand."I am sorry i didn't know you were blind". Lithimeal sounded real sad that he was chasing a blinded pony.

"I-It's alright, I'm just a stupid nopony anyway." Her ears drooped at her own remark. She noticed that the voice of whoever she was talking to was odd. He didn't sound like any other normal pony at all. "So why are you here?" Cherry Blossom asked as she flew towards his voice.

She flushed, "I'm sorry, I'm just a bit distracted, is awl. Hai Apple Struddel, how's Hollow Shades?" She continues baking, carfuly crushing the apples and mixxing them with flour, sugar, and a little bit of water to make a pastry past. She takes the crust out of the oven and puts the cover on, putting the pie back into the oven.

Edited by Octavia's Dawn

Pinkie Pie was hopping around, enjying the sunshine. Suddenly, she felt her eyes burn as if they were straining to come out of her eyesockets because they were on fire. She wondered what that meant...wait...It meant that Cloudsdale was-

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh!" Pinkie yelled, using her magical pursuit skills to pursuit Applejack.

Before soon, she was behind Applejack talking to a random pony. She gasped again, and hopped in front of Applejack.

"My eyes are burning! MY EYES ARE BURNING!" Pinkie informed AJ in a very loud voice.

"Eh eh... yeah..." Butajiri said to Sky Blaze awkwardly. He looked up at the sky and wished that the conversation would be over. "As much as I enjoy this conversation, I think it's about time that I leave." He stood up and the Banshee Shriek sword slid down his back, but stayed tied to him firmly.

"And how is m'ah favorite cousin?" Apple Strudel replied as he prepared to head out and gather the whole Apple family... Until a pink figure suddenly appeared behind Applejack. "WHAT THE BUCK?!" He yelled as he fell on his back.

Cherry Blossom kicked the dirt underneath her hooves. She was nervous about who she was talking to.

"Uh, Pinkie, what do ya' mean 'Yer eyes 're burnin'? They look fine ta me..." She pulled the pie out of the oven and carefully hid it out of Pinkie's reach. "Strudel, this is Pinkie Pie. Pinkie, Apple Strudel. You've been to the renuinion before, right?" Applejack asks, concerned still about water, and thus, distracted.

Lithimeal was in front of her so he brought blossoms hoof up to his face so that she knows were he is but he still felt bad for chasing a blinded pony. He wondered if she needed help with anything ."I am Lithimeal". He tried to sound friendly but he still felt bad for her.

Sky Blaze began getting antsy. "Well, I gotta go. I'm not used to staying in one place for long." She began hovering. "Anyone want to fly to Canterlot with me?"

Berry Sorbet jumped at the pink pony who seemed to pop up from nowhere. "Wait a minute- you're the pony who owns Sugarcube COrner! I never thought I'd get to meet you in person!"

Pinkie Pie gasped at Apple Strudel.

"Hi! Do you know me? I know you! Well, I didn't just then. But now I do! What's your name? Hobbies? Wanna be friends?! I'm Pinkie Pie, remember? Wait, you don't remember! Anyway, my eyes are burning as you can see. Looks like my Pinkie Sense is sens-ing! Ha! Get it? Sense-ing? No? And what's a strudel? Is that like a new instrument! Well, duh Pinkie! With a name like 'Strudel' it HAS to be an insturment! Haha, silly me! OMIGOSH! I'LL THROW YOU A NEW PARTY!!" Pinkie said, obviously distracted at meeting some new pony.

• Brohoof 1

"A strudel is a pastry sugarcube." Apple Strudel replied as he got back on his hooves.

Cherry Blossom felt the scales on Lithimeal, but when that happened. She knew that this was a dragon she was talking to, though she was surprised she wasn't harmed. Though she was frozen with fear.

Asteria looked towards the pegasus with an idea in mind. She had never been to Canterlot before, and Lapis wouldn't mind her leaving for a while. She usually went off on her own all the time. As long as she came back before the day way over, there would't be any problems. "I'd love to come with you to Canterlot, if you'll let me ride on your back that is." she said to Sky Blaze.

Pinkies eyes burned badly and she pounced on Applejack.

"CLOUDSDALE'S FALLING! CLOUDSDALES FALLINGGGG!" Pinkie told Applejack, a dead serious look on her face. She made the Pinkie Sense signal to Applejack, then starting screaming and hopping around.

Lithimeal place Blossom back on the ground he expected her to run off in terror he wouldn't blame her if she did but he wouldn't go after her because she was helpless and that didn't set to will with him. He waited for her to do something after he released her.

Edited by Prince_Morningstar

"I-I can fell that you're a dragon, but I have one question. Why are you here in Ponyville?" Cherry Blossom asked in a soft, but polite tone. She was glad that she hadn't gotten eaten by the creature. Though she could recall a baby dragon that lives here as well. Edited by Cherry Blossom

Pinkie Pie then proceeded to look at your computer screen, with the TV signal next to it, she hopped ton top of the hub logo and looked at the audience.

"AUDIENCE! WHAT SHOULD WE DOOOOOOO?!" Pinkie screamed, then noticed the hub logo was fading away.

"No! HUB LOGO! DON'T GOOOOO.....goooo....urk." Pinkie said as there was no hub logo.

"Without my hub logo I feel so alone, but at least you guys reading this are in sympathy!" Pinkie told the audience.

Lithimeal was surprised."Is that what you call this place now? it used to be known as Pangrus , my city my once prude city is gone". Lithimeal was sad at this he didn't know how long he was in that blasted underground prison , He knew who was to blame but he refused to speak his name.

"Well yes, we call thie place Ponyville, but you still haven't answered my question. If it's fine with you that is." Cherry Blossom replied as she landed on her hooves. Cherry Blossom turned to the direction if Lithimeal's voice, but she still didn't know what he was doing here.

Apple Strudel's face was filled with shock at what Pinkie Pie had just done.

Applejack rolled her eyes, "I know, sugarcube. I saw it m'self. And stop bellyachin' ta' yer imaginary friends. Yer gunna make somepony think yer crazy. And we don't have ti-me fer a party Pinkie. With Cloudsdale gone, we got nuthin' makin' clouds 'n weather. That's our concern."

Lithimeal answered."You shall have your answer then, long ago before you were here, there were nine ruling Dragons , each one had a sector , we ruled over the late ponys who we tough how to speak dragon, but there was a rebelling which destroyed our world and the Equestrians had me imprison in an underground prison".

"Well they never taught me that in school." Cherry Blossom replied as she started flying towards her cottage door. "I'm sorry, but I have to go inside and feed my pets now," She said to Lithimeal as she went inside the cottage. Snow Flake lead her to the kitchen closet where the cat food and dog food was stored. Cherry Blossom took out the two bags and went to the dining room to fill the food bowls. Thankfully the two pets lead her to the food bowls. But she had accidentally switched the two and put the dog food in Precious's bowl and the cat food in Snow Flake's bowl. "Eat up you two, because it's good for you," She implied as the two pets gave her a look of confusion.

Sky BLaze nodded. "Sure. Just get on my back, and I'll try to carry you there."

Berry Sorbet basked in Pinkies's presence. Just the sheer energy she had reinvigorated her, allowing ideas to flow freely and her mind to clear. "Pinkie Pie, you are by far the coolest pony in Ponyville!"

Lithimeal smiled."I could teach you what i know and among other things". Lithimeal wanted to be her friend but usually he never had any friends. Lithimeal wanted to help her learn dragon at less he would made atoned for trying harm an helpless mare.

((OOC: What is Lithimeal's size? A fully grown dragon?))

Cherry Blossom flew back outside of the cottage. "I don't think I need to know. I wouldn't be able to put them to good use anyway," Cherry Blossom stated as she started sobbing. She was just absolutely frightened that she wasn't really able to find her special talent.