Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony internet flood predictions W/ Season 3's release?

Ad Foedera Cresco

How bad do you think My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic will flood the internet with the release of Season 3? With all these things coming next year or late this year like SWAG.MOV, Fighting is Magic, etc. I think it might be as big as it was with Season 2.

Though I may be wrong, well my opinion anyway, because Ponies are much more organized than they were before, with My Little Brony, /mlp/ on 4chan and all that awesome stuff. I think regardless, areas that aren't specifically meant for Ponies might sneak in, and areas that have nothing organized for Pony material might have a greater deal of fan creations. Also with the Brony Fandom's populace massive growth since Season 2, could elevate things. Just my opinion though, yours?

Posted Image

Edited by Ad Foedera Cresco

It's probably going to sky rocket through the internet landing on sites that had not heard of them yes, but I wouldn't say it will be "To Bad" per-say. But when season 2 was done the show did spike majorly in population when the 2nd season was over. No one can predict what will happen with season 3 so let's just wait and find out! ^.^

It'll definitely break some new ground, but for the most part, it's just going to mean increased activity for the already existing pony and pony-related sites. Ponies are already all over the internet, all Season 3 can really do is increase activity ten fold on all the existing sites.

• Brohoof 1

I would have to agree with Chaotic Discord...ponies have all ready engulfed the Internet...but I think that the fan art/music/ect will just rocket off again. (And of coarse, there will be a load of new bronies as well)

I think its really just going to spike activity on all the sites that already contain people who watch MLP. I don't know if it will be quite as big as during the 1st or 2nd season but I could easily be wrong.

Now that Hasbro knows it has a pretty sizable periphery demographic that it can rely on, I expect there will be more promotion, some changed around episode concepts (Crystal Empire already seems to be a departure from the norm), and I think there's a good chance of a boost in fandom, especially since some of the 'crazy' of the fandom was worked out over the course of the 2nd Season, so it's less likely that people will be driven away.