Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Just bought the Ratchet and Clank Collection, so I'm slowly making my way through those (Drek is still a pain in the ass...) Also making my way through Pokemon Red in order to import my team over into Stadium and finally manage to beat that game too.

Well I just got off battlefield 3(xbox), but I also play: SSX, C and C red alert 3, Saints row 3, Sonic Adventure 2, Midnight club LA, and Dead Island. I also play on my wii, though the only game I play is Mario strikers charged.

Taking a Break from R-Type Final to play Starcraft 2. I just won the match with Zerglings and Infestors. Zerg Roaches may be my favorite unit, but doesn't mean I could build it every match.

Was it a zerg vs terran match?

The lack of social tools in the game made is huge turnoff to me, adding chat channels way late and only chat channels was a big mistake.Ironically, the decision to remove LAN caused a surge in pirating sc 2 as the pirate version comes with LAN.

Was it a zerg vs terran match?

The lack of social tools in the game made is huge turnoff to me, adding chat channels way late and only chat channels was a big mistake.Ironically, the decision to remove LAN caused a surge in pirating sc 2 as the pirate version comes with LAN.

Actually a 4v4 match, because team matches are so much fun for ganging up on one base, or ganging up to defend. I do like the Arcade menu.

Already did well on a 4v4 match of Starcraft 2. I did some Baneling Drops over the enemy base's mining field, trying to hinder their Economy, and it works. Can't imagine the looks on their face. I did lost, but I had fun with banelings.

ME3 mp working on some of the new challenges, set up a pixel art world on minecraft 360 and decided to start a new game on fable lost chapters.

Giving borderlands 2 a break for abit.

Once I am able to gen on Xbox I'll be playing Minecraft on Creative mode

I am currently building a Giant sized Statue of Princess Luna with this pose

Posted Image

Yes, it's hard as all hell,

especially when trying to build it in 3D

• Brohoof 3

Team Fortress Two

Left 4 Dead Two

Postal Two

Amnesia The Dark Descent

Slender

The Walking Dead

Some other game with zombies in it because zombies are so much fun. :)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!

Started a new game a month ago and this time around taking my time with the game after installing the Dawnguard and Hearthfire DLCs on the PC.

I am literally listening to the Soundtrack "Dragonborn" as I post this.

Played the Beta version of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale yesterday. It's a realatively good game, although I'll need to try out its online feature so I'll see if the game really impresses me or not.

Dota 2 - Playing in a private competition thing.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - This is just sort of my time-sink game. And it's always interesting with the amount of mods I have :D.

The Darkness 2 - I love this game, and I replay it a lot. Although it is a tad too short.

Kid Icarus Uprising and Kingdom Hearts DDD. Both great games. Other than that, Nothing special, just ROMs and hacks of older games. Gaming nowadays just doesn't appeal to me the same way it used to. To the point that unless it's a familiar series like Zelda or Metroid, I don't care to check it out too much... tis quite sad for me :( and worrying.

Edited by Prince Solaris

Well, my PS3's dead as of last week, so I'm stuck with Vita and the Wii.

For the Vita, the 'Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale' BETA has me hooked. It's kinda addicting, but I manage to pull myself out of it after about 5-10 matches, only to go back on it an hour later. If I find that I need a bit more variety, I go on Gravity Rush.

As for the Wii, the only game I've recently played on it is 'The Legend of Zelda; Link to the Past'. It looks pretty bad on a 50" TV, but it's playable at least.

I've gotten back into minecraft lately and I have just been completely nerding out on it. It's quite bad though considering I have to look for jobs and practice to go back into competitive gaming.

Though I'm only doing competitive because my friend doesn't want to do it on his own...I prefer to play games for fun

• Brohoof 1

I've had a sudden burst of wanting to play minecraft with my friends all day and do nothing else.

To bad I have to do things in the real world, killing creepers is much more fun

Playing Deadly Premonitions ASDFG! I am like in love with the game. The graphics are awful and the controls are some of the worst I'v ever used, but it's just so epic and quirky. I love this game. Also this theme