Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Gonna continue replaying through Warcraft 3 again, ahh the good ol memories~ This time, I'm going to beat you on Hard, with no exploits! *shakes fist* And probably get my plot kicked a lot while doing so, but that's part of the fun. :P

I beat Mass Effect 3. Quite a ride. Life is empty now while I decide what to play next. :lol:

I started Dead Space but I'm not really feeling it so I'll probably jump to Dragon Age: Origins instead.

Meanwhile in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, I used a Drop-Me-Not for the first time in four playthroughs. I've never had to use them before but I gotta stay as Sora to continue the story. lol

For the past several months I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my 3DS.

That obsession will only last for another month though, because once LEGO: Dimensions comes out, I'm going to be focused on that game instead.

I started Dead Space. The game was kinda boring before I realized I can interact with anything that has a white light. It opened up a whole new world to me and now I can't stop exploring. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I started Dead Space. The game was kinda boring before I realized I can interact with anything that has a white light. It opened up a whole new world to me and now I can't stop exploring. :lol:

Have fun and dont die too often, i played all 3 XD