Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Thief on PC though I've kinda just stopped playing it for some reason. Also started on Zelda ALBT after leaving my 3DS to collect dust for the past few months...

Right now, I'm playing Borderlands 2 with my sister. :squee:

We loved the first one, and started the second one but for some reason never finished it. We had to restart the game cause we forgot what was happening, but I'm enjoying it more this time around!

I've 100%'d Star Ocean 1 and beat New Vegas.

Now I'm onto Star Ocean 2 and Lost Planet. Nope, didn't start Skyrim.

I'm REALLY into SO2 for some reason. It's not like it's my first time playing the game. Maybe I'm still riding the 100% high from SO1. Probably gonna go for 100% in this one but we'll see if I actually pull it off. The optional stuff in this one are gonna be WAY harder than SO1 where i didn't need to even do Item Creation to get through it.

(don't you hate accidentally losing the post your typing?)

A Link Between Worlds. I'd put the game on hold after the sudden increased difficulty of the Lorule (Low-rule, get it? xD) region. It was a change from the freedom I felt running around Hyrule with monsters that are easier to beat. Additionally, I had received Pokemon Y, but after becoming bored of that game and juggling other games around and such, I picked this one up again.

I beat the theive's guild and got more heart containers to take on the next place :DD Prepared Pinkeh is prepared!

Playing inFamous: Second Son right now, I love it. Already beat the game with good karma, now I'm working on getting the platinum trophy while beating it on evil karma.

Terraria, Dead Island, and Surgeon Simulator. About to swich to a double kidney transplant -while listening to Rainbow factory (remix)! Badassnes elevated! Now where'd I put his intestines?post-24000-0-56355200-1399421135_thumb.jpgpost-24000-0-01708500-1399421163_thumb.jpg

I made a 'my little pony' in Scribblenauts, and it made a small horse! :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Now, I'm gonna play Smash Bros on my Nintendo 64 along with Pokemon stadium with Pokemon Yellow.

If you have a working N64 you would do well to look into obtaining Mischief Makers. An amazing game that is HEAVILY overlooked. You shan't be disappointed. ;)

Edited by Discordian

If you have a working N64 you would do well to look into obtaining Mischief Makers. An amazing game that is HEAVILY overlooked. You shan't be disappointed. ;)

Yeah, the N64 works well. I've heard of that game a few times before. I'm not sure why it slipped by me. What's your opinion on Mischief Makers?

Yeah, the N64 works well. I've heard of that game a few times before. I'm not sure why it slipped by me. What's your opinion on Mischief Makers?

My opinion is that it's the best N64 game of all time. Bountiful amounts of creativity in it's world. I honestly think it's a game that should have gone down in history as one of the great platformers alongside Mario and Sonic.

My opinion is that it's the best N64 game of all time. Bountiful amounts of creativity in it's world. I honestly think it's a game that should have gone down in history as one of the great platformers alongside Mario and Sonic.

That does sound interesting! Infact, I shall search this hidden gem onto eBay land.

• Brohoof 1

Woo! Right now, I'm playing Kirby: Tripe Deluxe.

The funny thing is, when I purchased the game, I told the GameStop bro that I'll take Kirby: Triple Deluxe...with cheese. xD

• Brohoof 1

Currently playing Diablo 3 on 360.. I wonder if my PC laptop (its being fixed) could run the PC version? whatever.. wouldnt mind some allies on the 360 version :P