Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Wrath of the Changeling Queen (Open; 6 Spots left)

Discorded Bluenote

RP Topic

Now, I have school and homework almost every day, so I can't totally say I can stick with the thread for a really long while. Just letting people know.

Ponyville has been chosen again to be the host of the Summer Sun Celebration. You have been chosen to help with the preperations.

---

Rules

NO Celestia Modding (please)

One Oc per person

Alicorns off-limits

Meta gaming is a big no no

---

Chars:

1: Flying Ace

2:Tenor

3:Ashwing

4: Hawk

5: Purplepower

6: Star Keeper

7: Yavolin

8: ???

9: Draco O'Mally

10: Mellatic

11: Meta Knight

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

17:

Roleplay link coming to a fourm near you

Edited by Lightning Dancer

• 2 weeks later...

(Uhm, first time posting a rp not on roblox. Tell me If I'm not doing something right. Thanks. Steam~)

Now, I have school and homework almost everyday, so I can't totally say I can stick with the thread for a really long while. Just letting people know.

Now, remember S2 and the 2 part ending? This is related to that in some ways.

Ponyville has been chosen again to be the host of the Summer Sun Celebration. You have been chosen to help with the preperations.

---

Rules

NO G-MODS (please)

One Oc per person

Alicorns off-limits

---

Chars:

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

As soon as we have at least 5 people registered, I will make the actual RP.

I would like to partecapate i nthis rp it sounds fun but note: my grammer and spelling is a little bad heres the link to my oc http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flying-ace-r1719

(edited)

Post 1: Guis ogm holdup I have liek tons of stuff to do.Sorry I haven't been manning the thread, I'll get to reading the CS.

Post 2: Prince_Morningstar and Ben4Blood are accepted. Rolle and Flying Ace, why not invest in some kind of automatic editor? Chrome and Firefox come packed with the browser. Otherwise, you'd might wanna step up the grammar a bit more. Accepted.I'll also be joining in with one OC.

Edited by Blue Scout

Post 1: Guis ogm holdup I have liek tons of stuff to do.Sorry I haven't been manning the thread, I'll get to reading the CS.

Post 2: Prince_Morningstar and Ben4Blood are accepted. Rolle and Flying Ace, why not invest in some kind of automatic editor? Chrome and Firefox come packed with the browser. Otherwise, you'd might wanna step up the grammar a bit more. Accepted.I'll also be joining in with one OC.

Hehe, Sorry about that i was kinda in a rush to find an old one that would fit this a bit instead of making a new one that takes forever to finish.

hehe i just found the edit the next day so heres my updated version http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flying-ace-r1719 sorry i was tired when i made my oc :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hurr, Stop randomly posting people.

I'll get to making the RP tommorow okay

You are all accepted, I'm now marking this as started.

Also The-Master, you couldn't really go THAT long without Pinkie finding you out. :3

Also The-Master, you couldn't really go THAT long without Pinkie finding you out. :3

You'd be surprised. He's reclusive and tends to come out later in the evening than in the middle of the day. That, and he spends alot of time out of town. I probably should have mentioned that.

You'd be surprised. He's reclusive and tends to come out later in the evening than in the middle of the day. That, and he spends alot of time out of town. I probably should have mentioned that.

Ahh. I see. Still, you'd be lucky though.

Making the intro now, so I guess I'll add the current roleplayers list...

Hey, uuuhhhh, I can't find the role play in the list of RPs, and it won't show up when I search for it. :huh: Do you think you could post a link or something? :)

Hey, uuuhhhh, I can't find the role play in the list of RPs, and it won't show up when I search for it. :huh: Do you think you could post a link or something? :)

Iz not completely finished.

Yet....

I'm almost finished, I'll post tommorow, mkay? Really, don't go impatent on me. :P

Oh ok. :) sorry I thought you had already posted it. :huh::lol::P Sorry about that. I have derp moments like that. Haha Edited by Purplepower

(edited)

Oh ok. :) sorry I thought you had already posted it. :huh::lol::P Sorry about that. I have derp moments like that. Haha

I decided to keep it short and sweet, so its posted now. I'll wait until we have a whiles worth of posts down on the thread guys, mkay? Good. ;)

Edit: I was thinking it isn't an explaination, I meant an actual character post, not the post I just made.

Edited by Lightning Dancer

I see you have a ??? up there. Please sign me up for another ??? spot, and PM me about the character. I have this awesome story planned...

Mystery Character. I'm that character, but please explain why you want a mystery character up there?

Also back.

I am attracted to these roleplays somehow.

I'd like to join, and I'll use my ponysona: http://mlpforums.com...c-strings-r1553

If it is possible, I would want to be responsible for the music.

I hope I am accepted.

Accepted. I will (try) to update the thingymagigy and continue the story. Bear with me guys. Please.