ooc [OOC, Signups Closed] Train Ride Headed West (On hold)

Ganaram Inukshuk

Holy bloodbath... He really left us, eh?

who of you are still interested on continuing the game? Raise a hoof if you are still interested

Count me in!

I want to see Sandweaver yelping like a puppy when something bad happened Posted Image

I talked to him in the GCT, and he told me that all of his story is a failure and that he booted himself from the RP...after that he didn't post more in the GCT. So I think that he's depressed again.

It's kind of sad to see him sulking like that :x

Come on, Ganaram. If you see this post, please understand that you're not as bas as you think you are.

what is a DM?

A DM is someone who allowed to make changes directly to the RP. What a DM says, it's the truth.

• Brohoof 1

OK, I have everyone else, I'm just missing TAO ...I agree with drizzleSTAR, these maps and diagrams Ganaram made for us were very helpfull and I don't have any experience with other RP's but I suppose that's the way it must done. I guess I'm wrong and other RPlayers are very unorganized and messy.

Ganaram if you see this, this doesn't means that I want you out of the game, it's your game after all, but I feel like you are ignoring me again when I talk to you and you don't listen. You are always welcome to come back and we will find a way to reincorportate your character into the game, but you not being here is not a reason of why we should end this game that we are all loving. Sorry.

• Brohoof 2

words

Ganaram's also chronically depressed and quite possibly autistic. I'd advise more patience here.

Anyway, count me into the RP. I may post less often then I should, but I'm still interested in playing.

This got me thinking...

If Ganaram ends up not coming back to the RP, will we resume from where we stopped and try to overcome his character's sudden disappearance, or will we re-start the whole story from some other point?

Or maybe he get's kidnapped by the salesmare who is secretely Queen Chrysallis who is carrying some kind of complex plan to get her revenge on the Mane 6 and Celestia by making giant waffles which somehow includes Ganaram.

well...I have everyone here, I'm hoping he comes back soon. But if he don't want to, we can't do anything. but first we have to make sure that he will never come back never again, I have to talk to him.

OK guys, the game is reopened again, sadly I don't think I can't post, I'm very busy at the moment but I'll see what I can do ok?

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 2

Alright, I was barely able to do anything yesterday because I slept all day and I had a nighttime class... So let me explain what I did in great detail this time:

I had explicitly stated in the OOC that I was going to separate Ganaram into his own group, as an experiment to see what would happen. It was NOT an excuse to sneak in my other character; That was supposed to be an Easter Egg. If you don't know the concept of an Easter Egg, then I suggest you go watch at least three different Pixar films; You'll find at least one thing that pops up in all three movies, and at least one other thing that pops up in one of the other movies.

Even after I had stated that I was going forward with my experiment, I had received no response about it.

However, things have stagnated, but I'm just gonna blame part of that on half of the people not being here. I've been thinking about getting Ganaram into his own tangent situation: Getting food somewhere else because he's getting too impatient and too woozy to think straight.

With the rest of the group, however, I think the problem right now is just that: We're all in a group. One group. Somehow, I think the RP moved more fluidly as being two separate groups, so I'm gonna try separating out Ganaram first and see how that goes.

I wanted to discuss ideas for later on in the RP, but that, too, received no feedback, so I went ahead with my initial plan and went ahead and posted.

Ganaram managed to slip out of the group and began to head back to the station. He was too hungry to concentrate on what was going on, and he remembered that there was a vending machine back there, as well.

Upon arrival, he noticed that the train was where it was before, but barricaded off, as it was a hard-hat zone. He inquired with one of the repair-mares:

"Hey, uhh,... You know how long the train'll take?"

>> "Oh, uhh,... Probably another hour or so. Dude, for serious, whoever plugged whatever into the socket in there was probably not under electrical regulations; I mean, it fried half of the wires and fused the fuses. Fuses aren't supposed to fuse like that."

Ganaram couldn't help but notice that the repair mare's horn -- as she was a unicorn -- was broken, and as much as he wanted to ask if she needed help, he was attracted by the aroma of potatoes nearby, his favourite food.

With how I had written this post, I had made my other character completely vague, such that only the ones who have read my lightbulb story will understand who this character was. AS I STATED ALREADY, I DID NOT WANT TO INTRODUCE MY OTHER CHARACTER INTO THE GAME, I ONLY WANTED TO MAKE A VERY SUBTLE REFERENCE.

This is how I had to explain what was going on:

Ganaram grew too impatient with the group not going not anywhere, so he decided to go somewhere else for food, but he first had to go back to the train to see how the repairs were doing.

This had nothing to do with integrating Gem into the situation, but saying exactly who it was has implied that. I even had to make that hint extremely subtle.

Additionally, there was supposed to be a giant timelapse between his branching off and returning to the station, meaning that he spent a long time getting back to the station, but his trek was uneventful.

If I have to explain this again, I'll probably throw my computer up against a wall, and then I won't be able to return at all.

I was also observing some of the posts in the GCT, and some of them were about the RP, specifically about Draco. It began to worry me that my RP was beginning to become unenjoyable for some of the participants, and so my only response to that was to threaten those participants who spoke out against the RP with being kicked out of the RP.

The response to the post I had made in the RP itself was more or less the same deal; I had felt like things weren't working out, so I had to remove the thing that was making things not work, so I took out all of my frustration and worry out on myself by booting myself out of the very RP I created.

I take in criticism violently, in that when I do receive a piece of criticism (which is an extremely rare occurrence for me), I take it in as though an entire crowd said it. This results in me having to "clamp down" harder on certain things.

For example, I had been working on a story once, and two of the pieces of criticism I've given was to simplify the punctuation and to make the characters as humans. This has become the response to such criticisms, and has also become my overall view on the entire story itself. Because of that, I had to restrict my audience to only those persons I can actually trust to give me a legitimately positive review, and that has been the replacement for the much bigger audience that I know I'll never have.

It probably boils down to the fact that I'm somehow hardwired to never think positively, and that if I try something new, I always think of something that destroys it, even far before it has even began. A friend of mine calls it a self-esteem issue, and he may be right about it. Think about it: A brilliant thinker who's always thinking he's unworthy for anything, the ultimate conflict of heart and mind.

The RP itself has been on life support since day one, and now it can go in two ways: The plug gets pulled or we do something to get it out of its coma. I would prefer the latter because the RP has grown so much into everyone here.

I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly.

• Brohoof 3

I wanted to discuss ideas for later on in the RP, but that, too, received no feedback, so I went ahead with my initial plan and went ahead and posted.

I thought that you were talking about Ganaram not being part of the Beat, Nocturnal, Draco and Amber group, and staying with the Jade, Sandweaver and Electrobolt group.

In the end, there was Beat by himself, Draco and Nocturnal and Amber,Jade, Electrobol, Sanweaver and Ganaram.

Things didn't happen as I expected so I adapted to it, you should learn to do the same.

*sigh* I can be a little too harsh sometimes and I apologize for that...but you are the creator of this RP, you just can't leave, I told you that we could work together to fix your part of the story but you just left. hey! I would like to introduce Motion Spark, but he lives in Seaddle so I can't.

Anyways, I think that I speak for everyone here that we want our DM back into the game and that a situation such as this never happen again, Criticism (possitive one) is not to make you feel like shit (well, you can still feel like shit), it's to make you see what mistakes you have and learn from them so you don't repeat them. You just do not have permission to boot yourself out of the game again. And if we want someone out of the game, I suggest we should do a voting first, I think that it is fair way to do it.

Accept it! your game is awesome, and we all love it, feel proud of it and don't be negative about it, we all enjoy it. ;)

ok we have the captain of our ship! I think we can continue...after we find a way to fix Ganaram's lastest post :D

• Brohoof 2

ok we have the captain of our ship!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3ZGhzFx4Q

I'm just so glad Ganaram is back everything is settled! May we continue with this amazing RP that we all love so much!~ :D

But first, I wanted to apologize to all of you... I can be a lot inattentive and careless sometimes, letting some suggestions and discussions here in the OOC thread pass unnoticed... Because of that, I want you guys to always warn me whenever I'm doing something wrong/carelessly. I absolutely don't want to be the one to screw up the whole RP. :(

May I ask now... What is GCT? ^^'

"Hey I'll be buying remember you'll just owe me afew bits that's all"Draco said as he looked at Electrobolt slightly. Draco shook his head he was glad he brought along his delivery bag with him. Draco usually held alot of bits in it just incase of an emergency.

Whoa slow down there mister. Draco was standing near Beat Spark and Nocturnal and Amber Vox, while Electrobolt was walking away from Sandweaver and Jade, which were already a distance away from your group. Did you just left Beat Spark behind? :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

Whoa slow down there mister. Draco was standing near Beat Spark and Nocturnal and Amber Vox, while Electrobolt was walking away from Sandweaver and Jade, which were already a distance away from your group. Did you just left Beat Spark behind? :wacko:

Um... Don't you mean Electrobolt was walking WITH Sandweaver...? But yeah... Draco kinda just... Hopped in right there...

• Brohoof 1

dragon! bad boy! :mellow:

Star Weaver is completelly right here, you were with Beat Spark, Amber and Nocturnal.. you can't offer him money like that, and he clearly said in his post that he muttered, it's impossible that he knew about that. Anyways fix your post with something else and I'll update soon.

Um... Don't you mean Electrobolt was walking WITH Sandweaver...? But yeah... Draco kinda just... Hopped in right there...

Oh, sorry! That details escaped my mind there >.<

sorry since this forum hasn't been active for awhile i kinda forgot okay sorrysheesh*chuckles nervously*

You can write Draco pushing others around him to join the breakfast club :P

Sorry alittle stressed lately I was thinking of going on social security because I can't work.

what does this means that you may leave the RP? :/

and actually you write like this since day one :x