Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~ NeverPony's Art ~

NeverPony

This thread has gathered a miserable amount of dust in my absence. Fortunately, I have just the thing to remedy the situation, a doodle conjured from the depths of ennui; this particular piece of ineptitude was finely crafted with mouse and Paint.img-907555-1-Straightjacket.png
Please, look up Salad Fingers in YouTube. You're style reminds me of it, and I think you would like it.

Of course, I could be totally wrong. Let's hope not.

I LOVE your style, it's pretty rockin' awesome.

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid

Please, look up Salad Fingers in YouTube. You're style reminds me of it, and I think you would like it.

Of course, I could be totally wrong. Let's hope not.

I LOVE your style, it's pretty rockin' awesome.

I am well acquainted with Salad Fingers, as I am an avid member of the Newgrounds community. It is a decent enough series, but I am much more fond of David Firth's Drillbithead. : P

• Brohoof 1

I am well acquainted with Salad Fingers, as I am an avid member of the Newgrounds community. It is a decent enough series, but I am much more fond of David Firth's Drillbithead. : P
Well, then, I shall check Drillbithead out as soon as I find my earbuds...

This is more along the lines of art. Click for better quality pictures, but they are HUGE.

For those interested in what I've been working on lately, as I haven't been posting much art, I am preparing a large dump of work. Don't worry, guys, I haven't stopped drawing.

Most recent finished work-

post-4683-0-69646800-1356480926_thumb.jpg

Most recent worked on piece (working on finishing the paint over the pony, then background LAST)-

post-4683-0-83806000-1356480988_thumb.jpg

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid

• 1 month later...

And as the clock struck twelve, she found herself unchanged by the passing of such centuries, though it was inevitable that such stillness soon would wither.

img-1170231-1-pony_zps8df5bc2a.png

• Brohoof 5

• 2 months later...

Me and my palpitant pony. 

Never before has society seen such an enthusiastic duo. Surely such sensibilities are scarcely spawned. 

Duo_zps9606bbf9.png

• Brohoof 6

• 4 weeks later...

More color; more creepy; more mania; more misery. What have I done? It cannot be forgiven, though the situation can yet be remedied. Just don't panic.

DontPanic_zpsf52adfac.png

• Brohoof 2

How, fascinating. You are surely gifted, my friend. I can't draw anything that has to do with ponies. I suck at their legs and muzzle. I only draw wolves and cats, maybe dogs. I persoanlly like the chibi Twilight. But, otherwise, keep up the good work, Neverpony!

derpy_emoticon2.png 

• 9 months later...

AWWWW the twilight sparkle drawing doe! I love your drawing style! So kawaii  :wub:

Thanks. 

I thought the pony in your avatar looked cool, so I drew them. c:

ConfusedUnicorn-1.png

• Brohoof 2

i really enjoy the way you can distort the figures and still keep them... proportionate? thats not the right word im looking for, but itll work for now. i also notice how you leave the background without outlines. im not sure how aware you are of what youre accomplishing with things like this. its subtle but a lot of people miss it (me included). it forces your eye to focus on the foreground because it appears sharper. the compositions are good too even in the doodle. the only thing that irks me is the applejack one.. where her right hand is oriented with the tree it, it looks like shes holding onto it. so it messes with the depth a bit.

Oh hey, I remember you! Thanks for the art, BTW~ I recognized the base you used for your avatar~

Anyways, love the darkness of your style. It's really nice and eye-catching. Your anatomy is really nice as well. It's definitely eye-candy. c: