Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I might need an Editor

PeaceLight

Hello Everypony, PL here.

I just finish writing a story. I feel confident with my story because had someone in the fanfic community read it and he like ,but he said I should have someone to edit my error in my story.

So can someone lend a hoof or hand with my story.

• Brohoof 1

Perhaps I'll think about proofreading it and giving my thoughts. Are you a novice writer? I am, and that's why I'm so interested in proofreading stories by beginners. :)

• Brohoof 2

I'd be happy to help. Just send me a link if/whenever you want to the fic and I'll point out anything I see that may seem off.

...unless it's a romance/shipping fic...I'm not really into those >.<

I'm pretty down to proofread anything that anyone writes. I write FF myself, so I know how harsh some of the community can be. I'd be completely happy to be an editor for something.

• Brohoof 1

I could help

I'd be happy to help. Just send me a link if/whenever you want to the fic and I'll point out anything I see that may seem off.

...unless it's a romance/shipping fic...I'm not really into those >.<

What that guy said, I'm happy to help (Unless its about romance or those things), I'm good at brainstorming, and fixing errors.

I could also help if there are any photos you'll want to put it, I'm also good at editing.

Wow I'm surprise with all the feedback I'm getting, which I'm thankful for, but sorry everyone or everypony, I already choose my proofreader/editor.

I wish you all luck next time. :)