Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another Display Box

Acoustic Cloud

Well it seems that I have stumbled upon another pony display item that was empty. I was getting some blind bags (which I got a GOLDEN APPLEJACK) :o

And I saw this...

post-7058-0-32034700-1349484952_thumb.jpg

So I casually pick it up... walk around Walmart for a bit, then check out my stuff with this box.

They let me have it.

I think i'll start putting my merch in these cases.

• Brohoof 2

Yet another to add to the collection! I must start doing this, I wish I could read the minds of Wal-Mart employees though. They always stare at me when I'm there to buy things. I can picture it now... "There's that creepy Soviet guy here to buy more pony things again. What the hell is wrong with this guy? I thought the freaks only came out at night!"

Yet another to add to the collection! I must start doing this, I wish I could read the minds of Wal-Mart employees though. They always stare at me when I'm there to buy things. I can picture it now... "There's that creepy Soviet guy here to buy more pony things again. What the hell is wrong with this guy? I thought the freaks only came out at night!"

Yes the collection is larger than ever... and it was at night... and I was stared at. :/

But i just don't care when it's something this cool. :P

I lol'd. Its funny how they don't even care, and now you got a MLP box you can carry your stuff in, and you don't have to waste paper bags. X)

Usually they don't care if it's empty or being thrown out.

*cough* plastic...

But yeah i didn't get a bag at all i just walked out with all my pony stuff :)

• Brohoof 1