NavelColt

112 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Yup, this is a great episode. I truly appreciate Pinkie Pie a lot more now! I can't believe I misjudged her for the longest time. I can see why Pinkamena became a thing, I find it quite interesting. I remember this episode from years ago, I remember how much I liked it back then.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

The Pinkie Pie goes crazy episode that spawned a myriads of weird fanfics, fanmade videos and songs. Yeah Pinkamena Diane Pie has a couple of screws loose and will shortcut if you don't pay enough attention to her, but that doesn't mean she kills ponies people, calm down. It's actually pretty scary how fast she descended into madness, we need to keep Pinkie Pie safe from solitude. A constant flow of parties is the only cure. But the bucket of radishes and the bag of flour will always be there in case.

4.5/10, I don't like the weird fanart and crazy Pinkie scares the Hady

Edited by Hadrien

• 1 month later...
On 2023-07-24 at 1:33 AM, Props Valroa said:

Yup, this is a great episode. I truly appreciate Pinkie Pie a lot more now! I can't believe I misjudged her for the longest time. I can see why Pinkamena became a thing, I find it quite interesting. I remember this episode from years ago, I remember how much I liked it back then.

Yeah I really have to. Pinkie really just prioritizes being the center of all of her friends attention, and i guess you could say shes even desperate to have it.

I have misjudged Pinkie for awhile myself, and I think she just needs to think about who the ponies are shes really trying to get herself involved with before she does it. (see A Friend In Deed)

It shows a human(pony) side of her though that a lot can relate to, and people dont like to feel abandoned by their friends, or their family. It hurts Pinkie especially because she thrives off the validation of others, so maybe not having that validation from specific ponies gives her self imploding defectives that dont do her any service. 

Some Ponies dont want to "be alone", they want to be "left alone", haha pinkie is a pony that doesnt want either of these things, but she still makes unlikely friendships, I am giving her a chance to make a "friend" out of me.

• Brohoof 1