private Founding of Equestria (RP thread)

Cherry Blossom

"It's a p-pleasure to meet you Splinter. I don't know what's happening, but it seems that Earth Ponies aren't giving their share of food to us. That's what I heard anyway and I'm not sure how Commander Hurricane will react to this." Cherry Blossom just nodded and thought about what was happening. Earth Ponies weren't giving the Pegasai food so it would cause a lot of trouble. She was wondering about that reconassiance assignment she was chosen for, was it for war?

• Brohoof 1

RarityFlowers.png
Avatar made by Krystal and signature made by ~Chaotic Discord~.
My OCs: Cherry Blossom, Octavinyl, and Apple Mint.
"It's not about how smart you are, but how thick your heart is." - Cherry Blossom.

After she heard this, Alli said, "My guess is that this is over food and land. If they makenights shorter, we will have less time to worship the moon's radiance!" She stood, "I would prefer a different approach. Perhaps if we made the nights longer, our soldiers would have more cover when expanding the borders. Perhaps if we capture a few barbarians we could regulate their hours better and provide for our community'"

(I would like to point out now that, personally, I am against slavery.)

• Brohoof 2

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

(I love that you pointed that out. I don't think anyone is really pro-slavery if they live in a first world country)

"Sylria Aelicine right, if we could also...convince some of the Pegasi to work for us, then we would be able to effectively increase our food output."

Silver HeartLapisMirror Image-My OC Ponies.

SilverHeartApothecary_byPixiGlow.png

Signature by PixiGlow

Are you bored? Read my fanfic! Canterlot in Chaos (Criticism is welcome)

"We have already taken this into account and believe that we do not need to make them do anything. The earth ponies seem to be refusing to give food to the pegasi as well. Those barbarians would go to war for anything. They surely would not give up this opportunity. I'm sure, given our previous observations, that they are at least planning a reconnaissance mission right now."

• Brohoof 1

Shadow.png
Thanks goes to ~Lugia~ for the sig
My OC: Vinyl Blade
Vinyl Blade's filly, Violet Minx

''Are you shy?'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow. ''I used to be shy. But then I learned that when you need to talk to somepony. All you have to do is talk to them.'' Splinter said. ''And why are the earth ponies doing that? I know they hate us and stuff. But why would they want us to starve? Oh, wait.'' Splinter said while face hoofing.

Aelicine nodded her thanks and sat down, waiting for a new suggestion to save the night.. Under the moon's banner, the cunning seek refuge. Syl, I do not see your design. Why is it you want me here if we have a representative. I need my rest so that my life-blood is thick enough.

Edited by Dawnpath

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

(edited)

"I guess I am quite shy," Cherry Blossom replied as she suddenly felt a little tired. "I think they just hate us that much, that they just want to see us starve and die," she implied. She suddenly felt exhausted and nothing was on her mind more than sleep. It was probably from all the deliveries she had done, but she fell asleep for a tad bit.

((OOC: Sorry, but I have to go now. Goodnight.))

Edited by Cherry Blossom
  • Brohoof 1

RarityFlowers.png
"It's not about how smart you are, but how thick your heart is." - Cherry Blossom.

At the Earth Pony town hall Surge, one of the towns most respected leaders learns that one of the other leaders has been taken hostage. As the town gathers they are outraged at what has happened.

This is unacceptable! This is an outrage! Those pegasus have gone to far this time! I say its time we take action!

The crowd was getting loud and out of control. Just then Surge stands and speaks to the angry mob.

ALL OF YOU QUITE DOWN!! The crowd goes silent. This is very upsetting tome as well. I know with Martin gone some things are not the same but i will do everything in my power to fix this. This is an act of war! The pagasus have done nothing but cause us trouble this past harvest. And they still demand more food for the rain they bring. They should be dealt with! No! The last thing we need is a war on our hooves. I will send some of our ambassadors to deal with this. There is no need for war with the winter freeze coming in. Plus with the unicorns not being as supportive as they should be we are at a disadvantage not having many weapons. I will fix this, and we will get Martin back.

The crowd was content but still a little upset. Surge goes to the town scribe Credo.

Credo i need you to gather the ambassadors and prep them for their assignment. I have to plan things out....just in case they dont go as planed.

Down in the pagasus prison Windscar was making her rounds and checking on the prisoners. She walks down the hall to a high security cell. This cell was holding one of the Earth Pony leaders, Martin.

Good to see you making yourself at home. I know your little ponies are so lost without you. And without you they will fall before us. Such a weak breed yours is.

She walks off.

Edited by Diehard
  • Brohoof 1

(OOC Let's just say Sapphire was present at the Unicorn meeting.)

"I can have soldiers at the ready in an hour. Just tell me when and I'll rally the troops." Sapphire said to Vinyl Blade. Sapphire made a mental note to get her spear's enchantment working before any combat starts.

Previously: Mal (Starbolt)
glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Eevee: Eevee     @Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        Ampharos       @FlareonDescant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked        @UmbreonLhee        @LeafeonFirebolt        @GlaceonMal        @SylveonDontDropThatDedenne

Commander Hurricane, we have caught one of the earth pony leaders... he is waiting in the prison. Flame quietly said to the commander. His name is Martin... He is rather resistant. He said taking the seat next to the commander.

(OOC: I will be able to post again at around 2 or 3 o-clock. The notifications are going to be insane :mellow: )

Edited by Flame Dancer
  • Brohoof 1

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

Cherry Blossom awoke with a bit of a surprise when she realized she was still in the presence of Commander Hurricane. She yawned with her hoove covering her mouth and so got back on her hooves. "I'm r-really sorry evrypony. I'm just really exhausted from all the mail I had to deliver. I was also trying to fly here as f-fast as I could when I finished my shift." she gave a small smile and continued to think about what was happening. The Earth Ponies aren't giving enough food, the Unicorns' plans were still unknown, and we the Pegasai, have not found any solutions to think of.

RarityFlowers.png

''Well, it's been nice meeting you! I hope to see you in the future.'' Splinter said while hovering away. ''Man.. I wonder why she was sleeping. I think she was exhausted.'' Splinter said 20 minutes later. ''I guess I'm low on food right now. Probably.'' Splinter said while his stomach growled. ''Oh, shut up.'' Splinter said to himself.

"A tout a l'heure," Cherry Blossom replied as she waved at Splinter. "Now I'd better start finding out what all of the Pegasai officials are planning on. Also for the assignment that I had came for, but what about the Earth Ponies and Unicorns?" she thought.

RarityFlowers.png

Cherry Blossom stood up and followed behind Greylight while the other stallion just left the building. Some other ponies left as well, but some of the high ranking officials followed Greylight as well. "E-Excuse me Commander Hurricane, but I heard I was being called for a reonassiance mission. I would like to know what is happening, that is if you don't mind..." she blew hair out of her face and just looked around.

Commander Hurricane, we have caught one of the earth pony leaders... he is waiting in the prison. Flame quietly said to the commander. His name is Martin... He is rather resistant. He said taking the seat next to the commander.

(OOC: I will be able to post again at around 2 or 3 o-clock. The notifications are going to be insane :mellow: )

Greylight, unfortunately, had not heard Cherry over the crowd. But she did hear Flame quite clearly.

"Ah, good. Bring Martin in. Maybe we can work out a deal with the Earth Ponies, and if not... I'm sure they don't want their leader to suffer."

She smiled a bit wickedly.

Cherry Blossom flew over to Greylight and Flame Dancer as soon as she finished her conversation with Splinter. She saluted at Greylight and Flame Dancer as a sign of respect in front of her leaders. "Excuse me Commander Hurricane, but I was called her for some kind of reconassiance assignment," she said to Greylight shyly as some of her mane got in her face.

• Brohoof 1

RarityFlowers.png

Once Greylight gave the word, two Pegasi guards came in holding up Martin from his front hooves. The guards were necessary or else he would just fall through the clouds. Martin had only been prisoner for a few days and just arrived at Pegalopolis a few hours earlier. He was exhausted from having to walk all the way from the Earth Kingdom and a little light headed from the sudden altitude change after he had been flown up to the clouds. Now here he stood. Leader of the Earth ponies face-to-face with the leader of the Pegasi.

And he was her prisoner.

He wanted to make sure that it wouldn't stay that way for long.

He looked Grelight in the eye and calmly said "You wanted to see me ma'am?"

Edited by Krystal
  • Brohoof 1

HYSU63R.gif
ask me anything

DeviantArt

Cherry Blossom flew over to Greylight and Flame Dancer as soon as she finished her conversation with Splinter. She saluted at Greylight and Flame Dancer as a sign of respect in front of her leaders. "Excuse me Commander Hurricane, but I was called her for some kind of reconassiance assignment," she said to Greylight shyly as some of her mane got in her face.

"And your name is? Wait, let me remember... Ah, yes, the shy one... Cherry Blossom, if I am not mistaken. Yes, we have hoof-selected you for a recon mission against the Earth Ponies. You must be ready to fly into potential danger and potential capture, understood?"

Greylight, unfortunately, had not heard Cherry over the crowd. But she did hear Flame quite clearly.

"Ah, good. Bring Martin in. Maybe we can work out a deal with the Earth Ponies, and if not... I'm sure they don't want their leader to suffer."

She smiled a bit wickedly.

"Pah!" Cumulus exclaimed, "You will accomplish nothing with this! The reason earth ponies haven't horns or wings is because they are like mules, stubborn. You can not force cooporation. The only thing you can force him to do is die! What would we accomplish from that?"
  • Brohoof 1

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

"It will b-be for the protection of our blue and pure skies Commander Hurricane. When do you want me to start this assignment?" Cherry Blossom saluted at Greylight and tried to have the best serious face she could ever try to do. Though it ended up making her look like she had been slapped.

RarityFlowers.png

"Pah!" Cumulus exclaimed, "You will accomplish nothing with this! The reason earth ponies haven't horns or wings is because they are like mules, stubborn. You can not force cooporation. The only thing you can force him to do is die! What would we accomplish from that?"

"It will b-be for the protection of our blue and pure skies Commander Hurricane. When do you want me to start this assignment?" Cherry Blossom saluted at Greylight and tried to have the best serious face she could ever try to do. Though it ended up making her look like she had been slapped.

"Cumulus, quiet! Now, Cherry, I want to to be ready to move out at any moment. But currently..."

She turned to Martin.

"... I have some business. Martin, is it? Well, well, well... Looked at you."

She slowly walked around him, feeling his mane.

"Nothing to special about you Earth Ponies. Except maybe your strength of heart.. And strength period."

She quickly eyed his flank, then looked him straight in the eye.

"Tell me, what is the best way to break your will?"

''HEY! COMMANDER GREYLIGHT! CAN I HELP? LUCKILY I HAVE GOOD HEARING SO I HEARD WHAT YOU GUYS WERE TALKING ABOUT!'' Splinter yelled from the crowd. What is it with me today? I'm acting like I'm being controlled by some hyperactive role player.. Nah! That couldn't be true.

Edited by Random Sushi
  • Brohoof 3

Cherry Blossom nodded and stood there, awaiting any orders she may recieve. She was feeling a bit confused, why would they choose a mailmare for a reconassiance mission? "Are things really that desperate for us? Earth Ponies are refusing to give use what we Pegasai need?" she thought.

• Brohoof 1

RarityFlowers.png

Martin stood quietly still as Greylight examined him. "If you're trying to strike fear in me you'll have to do better than that" he said. He looked her back in the eye with relaxed eyes "I know when I'm beat. I'll gladly help you in exchange for compensation"

• Brohoof 2

HYSU63R.gif
ask me anything

DeviantArt

Tell me Martin, Why would we give you compensation when you are our prisoner, we could give one simple command and you would fall to your death... I dont think you really see who has the upper hoof.

Also dont bother with the, You kill me You dont get any information, We have other ways we can get information... so you are like a little fly between our hooves. Flame said.

• Brohoof 1

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

Martin turned to Flame Dancer with a self-sure grin "Has it ever struck you that I can be more than just a source of information? I can be a very useful ally as well. There's a reason that every citizen of the Earth Kingdom unanimously approved me as their leader. I'm very resourceful Wouldn't it be nice if those resources worked in favor of the Pegasi?"

• Brohoof 2

HYSU63R.gif
ask me anything

DeviantArt