Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are You a Germaphobe?

Lightning Fluttershy

Are you a germaphobe?  

30 users have voted

1. 1. Are you a germaphobe?

• Of course. Germs are disgusting.
    • Nah. I don't worry too much about it.
    • Other. (I don't know what classifies as other. Specify in the comments.)

I mean there's germs everywhere, so there's no point. But I wouldn't go far in sharing drinks and I can't stand it if people spits. 

(edited)

I'm not. I find germaphobia to be absurdly irrational. Though I won't share a drink with most people ( key word MOST :P ), and I can't stand dirty dishes among other things.

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

(edited)

I could be the freaking poster-child for germophobes! I'm obsessive over washing and disinfecting my hands and face. I used to be pretty indifferent to germs but I've had too many colds and I can't deal with that in my life if I can avoid it with a few simple precautions. I meet a LOT of people every day at work and I shake a lot of hands, and even hug quite a bit. I don't want to get sick or relay germs to others. I probably wash my hands 30-40 times a day and I have a mini bottle of Germ-X handy for use whenever possible. 

Edited by Darth Theta
  • Brohoof 4

• 1 month later...

I'm what you would call a "mild" germaphobe.  :mlp_laugh:

I keep a bottle of Chlorox hand sanitizer in my car and wash my hands after shaking other people's hands at work. When I go to get gas, I tend to use the pump that faces the Sun. Good ole UV radiation kills germs.  ^_^

I am not afraid of germs. Being a veterinary technician, you sorta have to be okay with getting blood, vomit, and everything else getting on you and not being able to wash your hands for awhile.