Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Harmony Vs. Chaos (OOC) [SEARCHING]

Lost Profile

If you want, I'll come up with the intro post. But I am saying, if we don't get the EoH filled, this thing is going to crash mighty fast.

no need for that... the RP has already started...

so get out there everypony! GET RPing NNNNOOWWWW

Erm, quick question mainly needed for my first post. Are the Elements Of Chaos already rude/greedy/lying etc? Or is it just after Discord turns up?

discord will give the elements of chaos to the ponys when the time comes...

(i think i like nugat)

I think my OC, Shuttle, could fit under sadness. His backstory fits for sadness, opposite of magic. Food for thought? Consider me!

http://mlpforums.com...ttle-fire-r1689

Maybe... you would certainly fit the bill.

If you're still looking for Lyre, I believe I can come up with something.

Though if you'd prefer something else, let me know.

http://mlpforums.com.../_/lament-r1739

He'll just need to be influenced by Discord first, of course.

Sorry man, Lyre is taken. Can you try Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie or an untaken EoC?

Hy can my character Mornki interfere with the weather? i was wondering if he could do his signature natural disaster , i was thinking a long the lines of a earthquake if that was alright with you?

Well... Once the chaos starts... Shade is like a master of weather... But I guess your OC and create earthquakes...

so i can go right head and cause an earthquake? If not I'll wait for the chaos to start then to do that. but to avoid Godmoding I'll be sure to dull down the power of the Earthquake.

probably a light earthquake... but nothing to big till discord is free and enhances the element holders

When discord makes everypony super crazy awesome can Diamond have telekinesis ? You know, Make stuff levitate walk threw walls read the minds of the weak. Is that ok ? (and im going to say it... the thing that I always say... GET READY) If not, its all good.

• Brohoof 1

Il update it later.... When I get home... useing my phone on the bus......

So we're nearing full... Awesome!

Poop

ok... the first post has been updated... did i miss anything?

im going to be active a lot in the night... mountain time... just saying...

• Brohoof 1

Erm... All the elements of chaos have been taken... The only spots that are left are pinky pie and flutershy

Sorry... But first come first serve

I said I'd be Fluttershy. You think because I'm a dude I can't play a female? DO YOU WANT AN AUDITION?

• Brohoof 1

I said I'd be Fluttershy. You think because I'm a dude I can't play a female? DO YOU WANT AN AUDITION?

... T_T ...

I'm playing rarity.... I play rarity in almost all the RPs I've been in...

No I do not need an audition...

... T_T ...

I'm playing rarity.... I play rarity in almost all the RPs I've been in...

No I do not need an audition...

It's okay man, we're cool.

( `ー´)八(`ー´ ) HI5

I'll catch up in the official thread and get ready to start posting. Is there a turn order I should be aware of, or is it as you please?

It's okay man, we're cool.

( `ー´)八(`ー´ ) HI5

I'll catch up in the official thread and get ready to start posting. Is there a turn order I should be aware of, or is it as you please?

Try to wait for 2 others to post after your post... Unless its a conversation... Err something like that... Idk... I don't really cair

Another question from the question man... Will there be fighting in this RP ? Like magic fighting, or sword fighting or... something along those lines.

Like I sayed before to the Hurendus question man... We shall see! Likely so to magic!

• Brohoof 1

Can I be fluttershy and Pinkiepie I think it will be a bit of fun, I know the charcters very well and I will be happy to be in it

Flutershy is taken....

For pinky... Idk i gotta check....

But il update the list soon.... Unless I get lazy.... X3