Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dr. Pencils is in

Sheogorath

I sure hope there's some form of love and tollerance solution inside of that culture tube!

Wonderful work as per usual Pencils. Science and ponies seems like quite a compatible combination if you ask me.

Fantastic art you have there, Pencils! Ponies and Science... My two favorite things!

You get all four hooves up for this masterpiece :P

This is too awesome for me to continue not commenting on any longer. I approve and really like the colours of your OC. They fit the show perfectly. Her theme song in my head is totally what Shankveld linked. Her lab coat is cute too.

Being the nitpicky person that I am though, I see a few errors. Whilst you have managed to imitate the pony style almost to a fault, the wing is sort of awkward-looking and curves at a weird angle. The large feathers at the very edges look too big and fat. Also, the back legs look a little too... sharp and straight. Pony legs, I've found, usually taper out and become thicker at the hooves. The hooves aren't really that jagged, but more soft. Your outlines are also kind of jagged, but it's barely noticeable.

Good job otherwise though! Great picture.

• Brohoof 1

This is too awesome for me to continue not commenting on any longer. I approve and really like the colours of your OC. They fit the show perfectly. Her theme song in my head is totally what Shankveld linked. Her lab coat is cute too.

Being the nitpicky person that I am though, I see a few errors. Whilst you have managed to imitate the pony style almost to a fault, the wing is sort of awkward-looking and curves at a weird angle. The large feathers at the very edges look too big and fat. Also, the back legs look a little too... sharp and straight. Pony legs, I've found, usually taper out and become thicker at the hooves. The hooves aren't really that jagged, but more soft. Your outlines are also kind of jagged, but it's barely noticeable.

Good job otherwise though! Great picture.

Thank you for the feedback, I will adjust my future sketches to meet those improvement points :wub: