Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Season Three React Video Project

NavelColt

-snip-

Well that video doesn't have Shankveld in it so ;) not comparable :P haha ~

But like Chaotic Discord said,

Quality > Speed.

Makes me think of that youtuber MrPoniator.

He use to make really good animations, but now only makes meh ones that are a few second long in order to get them out right after the episode airs.

~

• Brohoof 1

Well that video doesn't have Shankveld in it so wink.png not comparable tongue.png haha ~

But like Chaotic Discord said,

Quality > Speed.

Makes me think of that youtuber MrPoniator.

He use to make really good animations, but now only makes meh ones that are a few second long in order to get them out right after the episode airs.

~

Good example. I value quality, don't get me wrong. I stayed up 3 days doing a video summative for one of my classes. I worked endlessly on it, because I'm a perfectionist when it comes to most of my videos. And it topped to be one of the best videos out that semester! It wasn't an average prank video that I usually do. It was one that had more meaning behind it. I took it off YouTube though because I wanted to add to it when I grow older. Besides that in the entertainment industry when you're animating/producing you have a date, and have it done then. Speed and skill are essential if you ever decide to enter a field of editing/producing.

• Brohoof 1

Is it too late to be apart of this? I'd love to be a footage person if it isn't. I feel that ACRacebeast's Bronies React doesn't venture far enough from the Brony "celebrities" and this project is a good way from the other members of the fandom to participate. 

Is it too late to be apart of this? I'd love to be a footage person if it isn't. I feel that ACRacebeast's Bronies React doesn't venture far enough from the Brony "celebrities" and this project is a good way from the other members of the fandom to participate. 

It's in the editing process at this point, so it might be too late. I don't really know for sure though, there's been no word about how the editing is going since it began.

do i am new i would love to participate in somthing like this of course only if you allow it. but i did have reaction thing on runescape when the very first episode of season 3 started me and a freind went around the world of runescape tellin everyone we met it was alot fun. :D

It's in the editing process at this point, so it might be too late. I don't really know for sure though, there's been no word about how the editing is going since it began.

When will be the next episodes be posted. I checked on ACRacebest and it was only the first episode. Anyways, do you want my reaction to Ep 7. This was the first episode I did not see any spoilers. I will create a seperate youtube for my brony channel. So, you can then post my username. Ask me when you are ready for the user

When will be the next episodes be posted. I checked on ACRacebest and it was only the first episode. Anyways, do you want my reaction to Ep 7. This was the first episode I did not see any spoilers. I will create a seperate youtube for my brony channel. So, you can then post my username. Ask me when you are ready for the user

It's only the season premiere, I doubt we're doing any of the other episodes. And no, it'd be inconsistent and weird if we had one random footage of another episode. Sorry.

It's only the season premiere, I doubt we're doing any of the other episodes. And no, it'd be inconsistent and weird if we had one random footage of another episode. Sorry.

Ok. Btw, are you ACRacebest. You seem like him. I don't know, you knew that there weren't going to be any more reaction videos. But I am not sure.

Ok. Btw, are you ACRacebest. You seem like him. I don't know, you knew that there weren't going to be any more reaction videos. But I am not sure.

Lolno :3 We based this project off of his videos, but I'm not him. This idea came from Crispy I believe, and it was adapted into an actual community project. I just happened to be the person who made the public topic.

• Brohoof 1

Lolno :3 We based this project off of his videos, but I'm not him. This idea came from Crispy I believe, and it was adapted into an actual community project. I just happened to be the person who made the public topic.

Ok, well, you were very informative and seemed like him. I wish we could of done more episodes. I just wasn't in the mood at the time we were doing the video. Maybe for Season Finally I'll do a video for Bronys React.

Maybe for Season Finally I'll do a video for Bronys React.

Hopefully this idea jumps for us as well.  Fun as this has been, I'm sure we can call it a learning experience and have the next MLPForums Reacts go much more smoothly on all sides.

• Brohoof 1

ACracebest does the best reaction videos. I nearly die laughing every time I see them, they never get old especially "The Season 2 Finale" reaction vid. He also uploaded a season 3 reaction video on his youtube page.

Bronies react: Season 3 Premiere 

Bronies react: Season 2 Finale 

Hopefully this idea jumps for us as well.  Fun as this has been, I'm sure we can call it a learning experience and have the next MLPForums Reacts go much more smoothly on all sides.

I was thinking the same thing. I might edit, cause, I have Premiere Pro, Final Cut and After Effects. So, if there is no reaction video for finale (as in ACRacebest is too busy) I'll do one.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it too late to join in? I do have a webcam and would love to be a part of this project. I have a decent amount to say and may be able to help a bit on the editing as well if need be.

Is it too late to join in? I do have a webcam and would love to be a part of this project. I have a decent amount to say and may be able to help a bit on the editing as well if need be.

It's kinda, well, very late at this point ^^; Had we not run into the technical issues Flare our editor is currently having, this would have been published and done by now. I'm not, but you could possibly make it and upload it, and Feld0 or Flare could throw it into the mix, since they're trying to get through the editing process as it is. Your clip would just have to be edited by itself and added into the pool of already done pieces.

It's kinda, well, very late at this point ^^; Had we not run into the technical issues Flare our editor is currently having, this would have been published and done by now. I'm not, but you could possibly make it and upload it, and Feld0 or Flare could throw it into the mix, since they're trying to get through the editing process as it is. Your clip would just have to be edited by itself and added into the pool of already done pieces.

Naw it's ok, I just came back to this site and am trying to get back into the hang of things. I'm glad to see the mlpforum community is still making creative works like this and can't wait to see what it looks like after you guys have completed it.

• Brohoof 1

Naw it's ok, I just came back to this site and am trying to get back into the hang of things. I'm glad to see the mlpforum community is still making creative works like this and can't wait to see what it looks like after you guys have completed it.

It's great to have you back, regardless <3 Always terrific to see long time members find more time to participate in things. And although this thing may be almost done, there is and will be other things going on as well, just have to check around.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I don't have a webcam, can I still use my recorded footage of my reaction? I think it would be fun! (I watch it on my ipod, and record from my ipod,so I will have to find a way to do it, if that's okay!

I can edit! If you need any extra editors then I'll sure help out. Check out some of my work 

(I'm not actually in the video I just shot and edited it)

If I don't have a webcam, can I still use my recorded footage of my reaction? I think it would be fun! (I watch it on my ipod, and record from my ipod,so I will have to find a way to do it, if that's okay!

um it was recordd for the seaso opener, crystal empire, and its pretty much in the last stages im sure and about that any word on progress?