Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Trix Rabbit

Chespin

The stupid kids won't let the Rabbit have some cereal WHY?

SILLY KIDS, TRIX ARE FOR RABBITS

The commercials in a nutshell:

Posted ImageKids: PROBLEM, RABBIT?

Trix Rabbit:Posted Image

Edited by Danger Dashie
  • Brohoof 3

i agree completely, the kids are just trolls, i dont see the harm of giving the rabbit one bowl of cereal, unless theyre trying to protect him from getting sick like the whole dogs and chocolate thing

• Brohoof 1

They need to have one commercial, just one that he gets the damn cereal, just once. He eats it, and likes it. Then he vomits it back up, because rabbits are not used to the sugar content in all modern children's cereals.

I think that's why they never let him have any Trix.

Edited by DeltaTangent
  • Brohoof 2

I was always pissed at those kids.

If I was that rabbit I would do this:

I just really want that Rabbit to at least get a bite, poor guy must be starving... :/

I'm surprised the rabbit didn't attempt to just take it and eat it while he's running off.

STUPID KIDS, TRIX ARE FOR ME!

Edited by ~Wubs~

How does he even know he likes Trix cereal if the kids never let him have it? I've always found it kind of odd that the cereal's mascot has never actually tried the cereal he is advertizing.

Ya know, I've always wondered the same thing. Little bastards hoarding that cereal to themselves.

Why wont the rabbit just go to the freakin store like wal-mart?!?!?! They have like millions in stock!

Probably cause the damn kids and all their friends are rich as hell and constantly buys any store out, making the rabbit have to stalk them for some.

That's my hypothesis.

• Brohoof 1

I always felt so bad for the rabbit when I was a kid.

To make things worse...not only did he NEVER get any Trix, General Mills screwed up the cereal about ten years ago. It's just multicolored balls now. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FRUIT SHAPES?! It's not Trix anymore without the shapes! Lazy bastards. I've switched to a different cereal now........

Posted Image

Filly-tested, showmare-approved, with 20% more great and powerful vitamins. Take that, fake Trix.

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 1

I always felt so bad for the rabbit when I was a kid.

To make things worse...not only did he NEVER get any Trix, General Mills screwed up the cereal about ten years ago. It's just multicolored balls now. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FRUIT SHAPES?! It's not Trix anymore without the shapes! Lazy bastards. I've switched to a different cereal now........

Posted Image

Filly-tested, showmare-approved, with 20% more great and powerful vitamins. Take that, fake Trix.

Actually, before they changed to the fruit shapes, they had the multicolored balls, even in the 40's or 50's or whenever the heck the cereal was made.

I dont blame them. The rabit is stupid

Why wont the rabbit just go to the freakin store like wal-mart?!?!?! They have like millions in stock!

the rabbit is poor, and even if the rabbit did have money, the wal-mart employees would say that Trix were for kids anyways, so yea...