Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which is Better Vinyl Scratch or Octavia

Fallen Angel

28 users have voted

1. 1. Which is Better

• Vinyl Scratch
    • Octavia

Personally, I like both but I chose Vinyl Scratch because I am mostly into techno/Electronica and she's a techno pony, but I also like Octavia because I like classical.

But when both musics combine it sounds GLORIOUS :wub::wub::wub::wub:

I will always have a soft spot for Vinyl.She was my favorite pony back in the days when I just began to watch MLP.I also realized how much I loved this fandom after watching the Vinyl Scratch tapes.

I can relate to Octavia more and would probably enjoy her style of music over Vinyl's

Edited by OdinForced

Posted Image

^She beats both of them. Because wind instruments are the best!

Between the two I'd pick Octavia, though. Because I like classical music.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

Octavia has the better design imo, but Vinyl Scratch had the coolest appearences. I like Octavia a little more than Vinyl though, but neither are no where near my favorite character since in the end they're both just background ponies. :huh:

Gotta put it up for my girl Octavia! She's been my favorite since I first saw her. If she got a speaking part in season three I would go through the roof! One thing I've noticed on these forums as of late is the increase of Vinyl and Octavia threads. I've said it before and I'll always say it. I am biggest Octavia fan.

Period Though that doesn't mean you can't be her fan to.

post-8163-0-66867100-1351997764.jpeg

post-8163-0-66867100-1351997764.jpeg

Dj Vinyl Scra7ch all the way~! love her attitude, her style and the way she's always partying! Wub'a Dub-dub xD Vinyl has my vote for sure, although the two together make a great friendship, there perfect so your killing with choosing xD but in the end, yes, Vinyl has my vote~

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Pinkie Pie. She's more musical than the two of them combined.

She sings songs all the time. She writes and voices them all. She can play 4+ instruments at the same time. Her music ability is so profound, it saved Ponyville from the parasprites, AND it's brought joy and smiles to countless people and ponies.

Now tell me, can Octavia or Vinyl Scratch play 4+ instruments at the same time? Have Octavia or Vinyl Scratch ever saved Ponyville with their music? Or at all?

No, they have not.

• Brohoof 1

Well... You see:

I play a cello.

I like classical music(almost as much as metal)

My ponysona looks like her for some reason.

Well, it's pretty obvious I love Octavia. Because she is shrouded in mystery... And she is "mai waifu".

SURELY one can't be better than the other - just as you can't say one type of music is better than another. I love Vinyl's personality and taste in music, but I also love Octavia's personality because she's so composed and such a good friend to Vinyl, despite their... Contrasts

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.