Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Mane 6 as cats!

DarligPegasi

So apparently I'm on a 'draw the mane 6 as anything but themselves' streak. So I thought I'd post my drawing of the mane 6 as cats.

At first I was going by breed, and what breed's personalities closely matched those of the mane 6 but then I got kind of annoyed and drew them as whatever.

Overall I think it turned out good, except for Twilight's dark soulless eyes.. Oh and I just realized that I could have drawn Rarity as a Siamese but I was thinking about Opal when I drew her.

*Rainbow Dash's tail looks gross...

Posted Image

I was thinking of doing a mini comic about the mane 6 as cats and Spike as their owner. What do you guys think?

Edited by iBleedSarcasm
  • Brohoof 5

I'm honestly not sure what to say. I've seen humanized ponies and such but catification? This brings a whole new meaning to ponifying something. Except this is catifying ponies which is kinda hurting my brain a little...

edit: no hate or nothing it's just a concept that just came out left field for me

Edited by TwilightCircuits

Looks kinda weird, but I sure do enjoy weird stuff...

You should have made Rarity to look like Opal...(yeah, whatever her name is, lets just call her Opal)!

I'm honestly not sure what to say. I've seen humanized ponies and such but catification? This brings a whole new meaning to ponifying something. Except this is catifying ponies which is kinda hurting my brain a little...

edit: no hate or nothing it's just a concept that just came out left field for me

Ha-ha :D I dunno what it is but I tend to catify almost everything that I find interesting :3 Even my own family XD

Looks kinda weird, but I sure do enjoy weird stuff...

You should have made Rarity to look like Opal...(yeah, whatever her name is, lets just call her Opal)!

I was actually drawing Rarity with Opal in mind. :D I tried to make her look as Persian as possible...If Opal is in fact a Persian. o.O

No idea :s

Cool that you actually did it like that! Hey, that gave me an idea for your next project, how about drawing all the ponies as their pet counterpart? :o

• Brohoof 2

No idea :s

Cool that you actually did it like that! Hey, that gave me an idea for your next project, how about drawing all the ponies as their pet counterpart? :o

Oh my gosh that is an awesome idea! Do you mean that I should draw, Twilight as Owlicious, AJ as Winona, Pinkie as Gummi etc? Oh Em Gee, I can already imagine that in my mind :D

• Brohoof 1