Lets See Your EDC

Sks_Burns

And that is why I don't understand why you guys don"t FIGHT to get your freedom back from the nanny prison state! :angry:

Well it's not rely a bad law in the UK concerning the rise in stabbings. And I would rather see a harsh law like 6 months for having a knife with a blade no longer then 3"  and without a real reason to have it on your persons. So I see no reason to fight it or even get angry about it.

Why are so many people carrying knifes?

Knives, contrary to popular belief, are tools not weapons, and like a pair of nail clippers or a hair brush, I find that one comes in handy for menial needs that pop up during my day. Say I want to snip a string off my coat or clean beneath my finger nails. Instead of carrying around scissors or a nail clipper, I could use a pocket knife for either. 

(edited)

Keys, (18 items) thick wallet, three pens, blue sharpie because reasons, boxcutter knife, archaic cell phone, and loose change. Oh and tiny plastic bags. They are for loose screws.

(I can't believe her parents named her that. ... :-(

EDIT: When I read the title, I thought "EDC" would have stood for "Electronic Dance Competition." I was prepared to show my A game. By which I mean I would have given a link to some random Shufflers and went to go hide in a corner until the flak dies down.

Edited by SkyDream

Nothing, I carry nothing. I don't really need too much on a normal day.

I envy this. I would love to go a single day without something falling out of my pockets. But really, not even some cash?

I usually carry:

1) USB stick loaded with cracking software

2) Modified Tablet

3) Modified phone

4) Bullet/stab proof vest (depends on where I'm going)

5) Lock gun

6) portable phone charger

7) earphones

8) PS Vita

9) Keys (can double as a knife in a pinch

10)Wallet w/ money and cards

11) Oyster Card

12) Pen, Pencils, Rubber, Ruler etc.

13) Calculator

14) Enough food to last 3 days

15) Folded up NBC suit

16) Folded up ghillie suit

17) Very big First Aid kit

I usually carry: 1) USB stick loaded with cracking software 2) Modified Tablet 3) Modified phone 4) Bullet/stab proof vest (depends on where I'm going) 5) Lock gun 6) portable phone charger 7) earphones 8) PS Vita 9) Keys (can double as a knife in a pinch 10)Wallet w/ money and cards 11) Oyster Card 12) Pen, Pencils, Rubber, Ruler etc. 13) Calculator 14) Enough food to last 3 days 15) Folded up NBC suit 16) Folded up ghillie suit 17) Very big First Aid kit
You must wear the ultimate pair of cargo pants  :lol:  

Knife

Multi-tool

Small notebook

Pen and pencil

Keys

Phone

Small toothpick dispenser

Lighter

I need to make a more comfortable paracord bracelet and get a new multi-tool. At some point I may add a small sharpener to my carry.

a bunch of crap

mostly trash and receipts

my ds, water, food, money, important papers, an umbrella even though it never rains, sometimes socks and shoes, my crochet hooks, yarn, stuffing, and then random whatever i think i'll need for the day.  a ton of change, french fries that got loose in the bottom of my purse that i never took out so they're hard as a rock, my phone, my ipod.

post-19170-0-85577600-1400362103_thumb.jpg

You must wear the ultimate pair of cargo pants  :lol:  

Knife

Multi-tool

Small notebook

Pen and pencil

Keys

Phone

Small toothpick dispenser

Lighter

I need to make a more comfortable paracord bracelet and get a new multi-tool. At some point I may add a small sharpener to my carry.

Combination of a backpack which appears to be the TARDIS, a jacket with tonnes of pockets, and some cargo pants that don't look really bad.

(edited)

Obama Phone (One of the benifits of being slightly autistic.)

Scientific Calculator

Pen

Pocket-Sized Math Notebook

Pocket-Sized Hand Sanitizer

Pocket Tissues

Swiss Army Knife

Money, if I have any.

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

i usually carry my house keys, wallet, 160GB ipod, 8GB ipod (filled the 160, needed more XD) earphones, headphones (though those are on my head usually) and a form of ID, in case an impromptu pint is in order. :P

I carry this baby, smith and wesson .500.

12499850_4.jpg?v=8CEEAF125202460

Just in case of zombies, not really I don't carry such a beauty.

I just carry car and house keys, a phone and a wallet. Sometimes I carry a knife but usually I don't. I also often carry my glasses on me and iPod.

Wallet

Keys

Pocket knife

IPhone

IPad mini

Nextel

Lighter

Pack of Marlboro red 100s

Trauma shears

Pen

Oxygen wrench

Roll of medical tape

Pen light

Flash light

...feels like I never take my work pants off :(

• 1 month later...

I usually carry just bare essentials  my house keys, cell phone, and my wallet. If I got to work I carry a few more things in addition to the "essentials" I mentioned. Those things are my box cutter (I am a dairy clerk at a grocery store), pocket watch, notepad, schedule, at least one pen, a few markers, my lunch, and a thermos full of water.