Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash and Swellow Pony Pokemon Crossover

ColourShine

Posted Image

I still need to work on my backgrounds, but here's the promised Rainbow Dash and Swellow picture. I'll probably be doing Apple Jack and Growlithe when I next have some spare time, then seeing as there's a tie between the rest, I'll hold another vote. Hopefully by then some more people will be interested and therefore more votes. xD

Follow my deviant art? http://brackenfox.deviantart.com

• Brohoof 5

Yeessss Dashie <3

Great job :D Perfect expression for Rainbow especially. Asides from the background which you've already mentioned, I'd say her cutie mark seems kinda smaller than normal, and should be bigger.

Asides from that, great job~

Looking great! :) Just one thing- there are some parts of rainbow dash's coat showing outside the outline, unless that was intentional X3

Oopsy! My bad. :S That must've happened when I changed the colour of the outline, it was originally too light. But when I changed it, it pixelated and I think the colour went pear-shaped when I tried to fix it. xD Thank you for noticing!

Yeessss Dashie <3

Great job :D Perfect expression for Rainbow especially. Asides from the background which you've already mentioned, I'd say her cutie mark seems kinda smaller than normal, and should be bigger.

Asides from that, great job~

Thank you! And yes, now that you mention it, it does look a tad small... But Ah well, next time I'll get it right hopefully. Next I'll be drawing AJ and Growlithe. :3

• Brohoof 1