Fluttershy Smoothie Vector

PonyEcho

ok new vector done and this time it only took 2 hours yay

let me know what you think and Jokuc...... I'll be waiting

post-6033-0-62928500-1354027277_thumb.png

and now i have a template i can use t do the rest if the mane 6

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 27

D'aaawww she's so cute! But don't you think she should hold her smoothie in a more upright position so it dosen't accidentally spill out?

Anyways...

Yeah, I like it, pretty neat.

• Brohoof 2

Nice work. Only problem I see is that it isn't Rarity, but it sounds like you are going to do the rest so I can't wait.

You should give each pony a different flavor milkshake.

• Brohoof 1

ok new vector done and this time it only took 2 hours yay

and now i have a template i can use t do the rest if the mane 6

Thats amazing well done , I have a question Im pretty new to the whole world of fan art so can you please explain what a vector is?

She looks fantastic!

Very adorable, only thing is on the left side, there is a blank space where apart of her wing should be showing (between her mane and shoulder).

If you follow the wing line with your finger you can see where it's suppose to be :)

~

But other than that, the vector is very smooth and crisp! Awesome :D

• Brohoof 1

She looks fantastic!

Very adorable, only thing is on the left side, there is a blank space where apart of her wing should be showing (between her mane and shoulder).

If you follow the wing line with your finger you can see where it's suppose to be :)

~

But other than that, the vector is very smooth and crisp! Awesome :D

yeah i notice that the wing looks like that but it was just under the hair, any way i moved it up thanks for pointing it out for me.

Just came from your Applejack smoothie thread, and didn't think it was possible to make this smoothie thing any more adorable... oh my, how wrong I was!!!!! Now excuse me while I succumb to a D'AWWW attack. *ahem* HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Just came from your Applejack smoothie thread, and didn't think it was possible to make this smoothie thing any more adorable... oh my, how wrong I was!!!!! Now excuse me while I succumb to a D'AWWW attack. *ahem* HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

you'll be fine just take some insulin.

thanks now i have a template made that i know works you be seeing allot more, RD and Twilight are next and shout be up tomorow then Pinkie and Rarity, then Ditzy Do and an OC (either Motion Spark or Roseblush )

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

hahaha

I dont really need to do this again buuut anyways,

Posted Image

In the red circles there are a few filling misstakes.

In the green circles there lines are too thick. As on the nose, the edges always get sharper towards the end of the lines which the line on the nose didn't. Example:

Posted Image

Also on the eye there in the green circle the black line is too think. It should have the shape of the other eyelashes.

The lightblue circles is either something you did on purpose or a common problem causing the edges to go nuts when the angle is too sharp. You can fix this by pressing the outline and then press ctrl+alt+c. (Unless it has the filling color attached to it. Make the background and outlines in two different layers)

Anyways here is an example on how you can change the shape of a normal outline:

Posted Image

Ctrl + Alt + C

Posted Image

(notice the difference)

Delete unwanted notes

Posted Image

and fix the curves

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can do the same thing to edit the shape of those edges.

The dark blue circles is just some places where I thought the curves is too edgy. Maybe you can't see what I mean on the top one but never mind it. It's not even noticable.

The last purple circles shows two things that looks quite odd. First the line in the ear there and also the hair at the bottom. The hair should have a more rounded curve there I think. But maybe it is cause the hair is on the table?

Anyways good vector. The errors are so small so it's just ridiculous for me to even mention them.

:)

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 3

When I first saw this thread I was expecting a horribly mutilated Fluttershy who has had her organs torn to shreds by a blender and has been drained into a smoothie.

Luckily that wasn't the case, and hey it looks nice!

thanks

i'm still trying to get used to Incscape or at least know more tools to use, but i haven't seem to have made too many flaws this time so at least i'm improving

When I read the title I was fully expecting this to be a smoothie of Fluttershy :blink:

Anyway, great job. I think you should try to make her mouth more of a hamster face (ex. :3 ) That might look cuter.

Posted Image

This is really cute, though.

When I first saw this thread I was expecting a horribly mutilated Fluttershy who has had her organs torn to shreds by a blender and has been drained into a smoothie.

Luckily that wasn't the case, and hey it looks nice!

Or maybe a really smooth Fluttershy. Like, I dunno, Catgroove smooth or something.

You know what? Someone give that pony a fedora and a nice suit.

• Brohoof 1

Be careful that you did not change the leg proportions. You gave Fluttershy filly legs. Its a funny observation if you ask me.

actually i did re-size them the leg but its the Smoothie cup allot of people on dA noticed so i just said its a larger... LIKE A BOSS

anyway i have just finished RD should be posted soon

Wait a second... did you make this picture? https://www.facebook...8&type=1&ref=nf

Because if not then your template must have spread really fast. Like, wildfire fast.

No that not mine that a filly Ditzy i'm not working on Vectoring her until i do the rest to the mane six, tho i do have a template if ant one would like it to use for there vectors

• 2 weeks later...

Very very nice.  This is honestly really good, except for what Jokuc said, as he basically summarized the whole thing right there.  Nicely done all in all.