Doctor Whooves x Derpy Hooves Fans?

DoctorDerpy

I think... it's Derpy Hooves is it not? It's not the same as Whooves, because Whooves comes from Who. So they aren't married and in all of the fanfics they are indeed a couple. It's something a lot of people are mistaken about I think. 

• Brohoof 1

The both of them have the last name Hooves is a odd coincidence. I prefer to call him Time Turner, anyway.

She's just his companion on his zany time travel misadventures. Same old, same old for the Doctor. My head canon is that Derpy was not in S3 because she was on an adventure with him.

Derpy X Time Turner is Best Background Ship.

They are probably just adventure companions.  But, there is just a coincidence that their last names are pretty much similar. You don't always have to be married to have the same name.

Well, The Doctor and Derpy are indeed a couple. I've seen them dating a lot. Once we had a triple date! (Doctor and Derpy, Wind and Applejack, Babs and Frost.) But it didn't turn out well...

Derpy X Time Turner is Best Background Ship.

EXACTLY!

They are married and have 2 kids, Dinky Hooves and Sparkler Hooves. (At least that's what I hear.) They are such a cute family :3

No. They don't. But Dinky is Derpy's little sis. I think. Maybe they are married. blink.png  

• Brohoof 1

Well, In my opinion I think doctor hooves only has her as a companion because he feels sorry for her (Eyes, Not a lot of friends, etc)

This is only opnion!

Now that's just mean! For all we know, Derpy is a delight to have around and is actually pretty knowledgeable despite her ditzy exterior.

• Brohoof 1

Now that's just mean! For all we know, Derpy is a delight to have around and is actually pretty knowledgeable despite her ditzy exterior.

To be honest I think you're right but the doctor doesn't know that she has friends and things because he never talks to her about her personal life

• Brohoof 1

Ok I just want to point this out...Doctor Whooves and Derpy Whooves....WHAT..I mean are they related or are they married? Aren't they a couple in the fanfics....

img-1386191-1-derpy_and_doctor_whooves_b

Well, no they are not married, well at least the canon timeline doesn't say anything about that. Both of them are just cameo characters, so we see them at random times. It's kind of hard to know something when you can't really observe it., ya know.

Any sort of relationship they have is totally fanon, although I've never heard about them being related. Mainly it's them as a couple, either as just friends or as lovers.

There's a series on YouTube that's not too bad:

Doctor Whooves/Doctor Whoof/Time Turner

Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo

The only times I could recall the two background ponies being a couple is in fan favorite shippings.

Edited by Edgeworth1001

this ship is pretty dumb

like the only thing to support it are their fanon last names

which don't even match

at least Lyra and Bon-Bon are seen together a lot so it kind of makes sense

this ship is just random

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

My favortie.

So what if its random? Imagination bro, how do you think other shippings came to be? Its

Imagination.

Anyway... its my favorite shipping :wub:

Edited by CadenceDerp

Should Derpy and Doctor whooves be a canon couple? What I mean is they can be together at every derpy/doctor whooves appearance. They could hug and kiss in the background, and just stay by their sides. Also, should they have more speaking roles. Like A LOT OF SPEAKING ROLES! And to have their own episode...

Ok I just want to point this out...Doctor Whooves and Derpy Whooves....WHAT..I mean are they related or are they married? Aren't they a couple in the fanfics....

Ok, so, if I may ask, what is your opinions of the DerpyXDoctor Whooves pairing?

What I think? Well...

OMG OMG OMG MY FAV PAIRING ~Spazzes~

Anyway, lol. I honestly dont know how it started, if someone just put the two together, but hey, its imagination ^_^

So, what are your opinions?

All of your topics more or less discuss Doctor Whooves and Derpy as a couple, so I've merged them all together with a fourth topic on the matter :3 Please keep in mind that using the search feature (on site, or through Google) can be very helpful and wise prior to making new topics on somewhat broad things like pairings, favorites, etc.

Personally, this is one of the few ships that I am a fan of. I'm a HUGE Doctor Who fan, and when I found that he was in MLP, I was psyched. Of course, I knew whippings would happen, but I didn't know that it would go as well as it did.

I'm a fan of this couple. They are so cute together, and I love a lot of the fanart and animations focused on the Doctor Whooves x Derpy Hooves pairing. I don't really have much else to say about it; they just make a cute couple, and since they don't have established personalities in the actual show, there are many different possibilities for what kind of relationship they have.

Derpy and Time Turner are my favorite background characters. I really wish there was someone out there creative and funded enough to make their own major Time Turner and Derpy show as a spinoff of doctor who. And by major I mean full 22-minute length episodes every week, with writing as good as doctor who and animatation as good as MLP it would easily be the best show ever.

Well, I'm in general not a fan of Doctor Who, mainly because it doesn't air in my country and my computer fails at streams. So I don't know to much about him, but everytime I see a pic of him with Derpy, sometimes in combination with inside jokes I really like them. So I guess you could say I'm kind of a fan of that ship. :P