Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many days, hours, and minutes have you spent here?

Wingnut

(edited)

149 days........

I really do love this forum huh?

What do you do...have an open window on MLP Forums the entire time your computer is on?!  In any event, you get a brohoof just for that!  :)

I've also noticed that since I started this thread, total posts and time online now appear in the left hand column.  Coincidence?  Posted Image

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, so I was just looking through my profile as I considered editing it. I scrolled to the bottom of the page, where I discovered a tab that said "Time Online". Next to this, it said 3 days and 13 hours. I joined in September D: That is definitely not enough time on here. I need to be more active D:

So I want to know: How much time in total have you spent on the forums?

Edited by AustralianFries
  • Brohoof 2

45 days, 14 hours, 25 minutes, and 51 seconds. Um... yeah. Wow. I've pissed away quite a lot of time on here. Not that I regret a single second of it, of course, but you know... It's still a lot of time to spend on a forum.

• Brohoof 2

I've clocked in one day and twenty hours on the forums but I usually just have the forums on in the background so it's a lot less if I had to guess how much time I've actually spent on the forums I would say around 15 hours.

Edited by Riken

Let me open a new tab quick and I'll tell you.

-new tab-

89 days, 39 min, 3 seconds.

So a good damn while.  Huh.  Guess you can tell that I like the place.

• Brohoof 4

Over a 100 days for sure, been here the first month it opened, so to be fairly honest it's not bad, since I got school to attend to.

And well, I'm spending my winter break in front of a screen instead of enjoying the snow outside :VVVVV

• Brohoof 6

107 days, 20 hours, 7 minutes and counting. Hmm..............all that time spent here was worth it. I like you guys much more than most people IRL. I guess it's because I can express mah interests more freely here. That, and I can discuss ponies and Applejack without ridicule :).

• Brohoof 5