Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many days, hours, and minutes have you spent here?

Wingnut

• Time Online3d 6h 30m 14s

but the site tab open all the time and i just look if there any new think from time to time

i look at it once when i return from work , and once before sleep and once when i awake

4d 4h 41m 41s 42s 43s so on...

Not that much I just joined a few days ago so yea, HELLO EVERY PONY :lol:  [RANDOM KINDNESS]

really enjoyed my stay here, and meet new awesome ponies  :lol:

Edited by XxRAINxX
  • Brohoof 1

If people really care about how much I'm on, they can look it up themselves.This is not being stand-offish and lazy in my comment on this thread, as much as it is a contrariety to the general opinion that time spent here is fundamentally a positive thing.

I see this as I do most video games and even more movies, as wastes of time unless well considered. Seeing as most things contributed on the internet are not of a high degree of quality and most people are only on here to waste time besides, I see the number as a mark of non-productivity more often than I do a badge of maturity or longevity herewith.

Not to disrepute any other users. I just want to make the observation that I do not see the stat as a "good" one inherently. Like the brohoofs number, it's rather just another numerical input for making shallow judgments on other users, for better or worse.

I agree with some of those comments.  This statistic is more about time spent goofing off than production and quality.  It certainly isn't anything to brag about.  The forum is here for fun, not work.  :)

With that said, I'm closing in on three full days spent here. 

• 5 months later...

How much time have you totaled on this forum? You can find out on your profile page. I have totaled 46d 16h 51m 54s

That can't be that much time, in comparison to others here. What about you?

35d 1h 25m 24s.

I've been here since early November. I don't come on quite as much as I did when I first joined, but I think I'm still pretty active.

16d 12h 2m 42s

This is actually pretty bad, considering I joined the forum at the very end of April this year. So yeah, 16 days in that context is quite a lot.

43d 2h 51m 14s

Wow, that's quite a lot of time. Of course, a good portion of that is just me leaving my laptop on with this page open while I'm doing something else... I check in every once in awhile to see if there are some interesting topics to post in or posts to respond to and then return to whatever I was doing before.

3days 2 hours 35 minutes since may 31, i leave my computer and phone on a lot with this page on though so there is most of my time

How much time have you totaled on this forum? You can find out on your profile page. I have totaled 46d 16h 51m 54s

That can't be that much time, in comparison to others here. What about you?

Hi there. Just a heads-up that I merged your thread with this one.

When thinking about making a thread, please use the search function beforehand~

38 Days

20 Hours

38 Minutes

42 Seconds

Quite the bit, but I mostly leave the forums in the background while doing something else

2 Days 50 Minutes

and I only joined on June 4th...that's *counts on fingers* in just over a week! I have no life.....lol...well untilI find a full time job that is.

I usually have 2 or 3 tabs open to this Forum.....

It's rather sad....I've spent less time on another Brony forum, and I've been a member on that one for a year now....

Of course, a good portion of that is just me leaving my laptop on with this page open while I'm doing something else... I check in every once in awhile to see if there are some interesting topics to post in or posts to respond to and then return to whatever I was doing before.

Quite the bit, but I mostly leave the forums in the background while doing something else

^This

247d 21h 58m, i never would've reached that number otherwise.