Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many days, hours, and minutes have you spent here?

Wingnut

I've been a member since mere minutes after the forums launched.  Of course, as you can see from my post count (582) and my time online (13d 13h), I'm not the most active member out there, and I've had long periods where I've posted nothing at all.

Right now I'm in the habit of checking new Everfree Forest threads about twice a day, and occasionally wandering over to Show Discussion.

Edited by Pony Joe

To be honest, i spend way to much time, ever since i joined, i've been at the forums all day long... Ofcourse, i only leave the browser open :P but still, i spend way to much time on something like this.

I've been a member since 30 Sun's height, Morndas, Year 20012 of the first era. Since then I have been active for 11 days, 18 hours, and 17 minutes, and I don't regret a second. In all honesty though I almost always have the forums in another tab.

By the way, if you got my reference, you're the coolest kid on the block.

On been active on here since December 20th, yet I've only had about two and a half days worth of activity. Funny, I was expecting a bit more

A lot. Although I haven't been spending as much time here as I used to.

My profile says I've spent 37d 11h 22m 59s here.

Ya... a lot. Not as much as some of the other members who have been here for longer but still, a lot of time to me. ;)

• Brohoof 1

If people really care about how much I'm on, they can look it up themselves.This is not being stand-offish and lazy in my comment on this thread, as much as it is a contrariety to the general opinion that time spent here is fundamentally a positive thing.

I see this as I do most video games and even more movies, as wastes of time unless well considered. Seeing as most things contributed on the internet are not of a high degree of quality and most people are only on here to waste time besides, I see the number as a mark of non-productivity more often than I do a badge of maturity or longevity herewith.

Not to disrepute any other users. I just want to make the observation that I do not see the stat as a "good" one inherently. Like the brohoofs number, it's rather just another numerical input for making shallow judgments on other users, for better or worse.

Edited by Blue

I'm on the forums all day, every day .

Which is really 6d 12h 2m 46s. Joined 27th of November 2012. Best forums I've ever been to, IMO.

6 * 24 + 12 = 156

From the 27th Nov it's been 34 days.

34 * 24 = 816

156 / 816 = 0,19

So you have only spent 19% of your time on the forums! IT IS NOT ALL THE TIME! You lie! :o

Hehe let's see my numbers..

I have been a member here for.. 355 days (10 days until a year, yay)

And I've been online 103 days and 1 hour..

103 * 24 + 1 = 2473

And the time I've been a member..

355 * 24 = 8520

2473 / 8520 = 0,29

I have spent 29%

YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD BEAT ME!

19% vs 29% I AM THE BIGGEST NO-LIFER!

......wait, what?

btw I just calculated that I've spent about 1,5% of my life here. Cool.

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 6

I've not spent anywhere near enough time on these forums, especially considering they are my favorite forums of all time... and i've been on plenty of forums.

My time is currently at: 12d 7h 35m 9s

• Brohoof 1

Since I spend most of my time here in anonymous mode (the time online won't add up until the recent changes in the forum), God knows how many hours I've spent here :c

Maybe somewhere around 175 or so days

• Brohoof 1

Well I just did the math, like Jokuc. I've been a member for 66 days. I've been online four 4 days and 2 hours. I've only spent 6% of my time as a member on these forums. That's not good. Not good at all. I have this thing called a "life" that really gets in the way :L I know, I know. I have to get rid of it .__.

• Brohoof 1

I think I get the prize as the pathetically least amount of time on here.

Joined 15 Feburary 2012

Time online:  1 day, 8 hour, 44 minutes.

When I first got on here I was here a lot, then from March till just this month I maybe logged on a total of 2 or 3 times.  I finally came back though.  Never once went a full day without ponies since joining the herd, just for whatever reason I wasn't active in this particular forum.

too much time!  sometimes i can't pull myself away when i know danged well i have other stuff to do like housework.  i know i've been here for about a month now.  but the time keeper thingy on my profile says 9 days 22 hours 17 minutes and 30 seconds.  lol.  i think i cheated a little bit considering i don't always log out so it looks like i'm here even when i'm asleep. 

@@AustralianFries, 6% vs 29%

Jokuc is still superior!

haha

Just cause I know that chaotic discord has been here more than me I wanna calculate his numbers...

107 * 24 + 2 = 2570

247 * 24 = 5928

2570 / 5928 = 0,43

Dayum! Chaotic has spent 43% of his time since he joined here :o ..that's like.. 14% more than me!

@,

I am super jelly of your avatar..

• Brohoof 1