Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health How many hours of sleep do you get?

Member Berry

It really varies. I seem to have some trouble going to bed early, so lately I've mostly been getting 5 hours or less. But since today it's Saturday and I just woke up from more than 9 hours of sleep, which felt really good.

Somewhere between 5 and 7 hours. Glad its starting to cool off a little. Maybe I'll get better sleep. Plus our asshole neighbors have either moved or been warned too many times by the cops for driving their stupid, loud car up and down the streets at unholy hours of the morning.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I could sleep for twelve+ hours no problem. However, I realized that I need at least ten to function the next day.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

7-8 hours usually. Used to be a lot less, but now I can't really function without at least 6 hours rest. :adorkable:

7-8 hours. I can't function with less than 5hrs and more than 9 makes me slow and groggy.

I recently went thru a week long stretch of 3-4hrs of sleep per night. Had a hard time falling asleep and when I did, I would wake up at 2am with leg cramps. Usually low electrolytes are the culprit but this time the usual (sodium, potassium, magnesium) didn't work. Turns out it was low calcium! I've been sleeping normal again after eating more calcium rich foods.

Depends on if I take my sleep meds or not (I have nasty insomnia).

If I take the pill, I can get at least 6 hours solid sleep and maybe another 2-3 hours after the pill wears off.

Without, I'm up every hour or so, and have vivid dreams.

I have been averaging 4-6 hours of sleep. Not healthy, but my body just gets up. I can easily go to sleep, it's  just staying asleep.