Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Multiverse Tournament: All Universes Welcome

Half-Note

Welcome Sir or Madame, you have been chosen as champion of your Universe. You will be representing the entire Universe you represent in a battle to the death against other champions. Rest assured that upon death you will be returned to your Universe with no memory of this event in your mind. The winner however, will be granted strength beyond belief to do with as they wish.

Ok, so how this is going to work is: Each person will select one character from any Book, Game, Tv show, etc. A series of battles will be held, (With small social sessions in between.) The winner will be given power and yaddah yaddah yaddah.

RP thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/40904-multiverse-tournament/

NOTE: If I think you are godmodding I WILL ask you to leave the RP.

ALSO NOTE: I will be looking for someone to be a substitute For me to pick battles in the case that I am unable to get on the forums.

ALSO ALSO NOTE: Only one person can use a series and it is first come first serve.

MLP: Rainbow Blaze (Rainbow Dash)

Harry Potter: Descant (Dumbledore)

Doctor Who: TheSonicAlicorn (River Song)

Hitman: Glitch (Agent 47)

Elder Scrolls: darkord260 (Dragonborn)

Marvel: Cranium Tyranus (Spiderman)

Lorien Legacies: The Alicorn Amulet (Number 6)

Kingdom Hearts: The_Laughing_Mare (Sora)

Devil May Cry: Flying Ace (Dante)

Kirby: N-Harmonia (Meta Knight)

Halo: discorded (Master Chief)

Mother/Earthbound: Secret Person (Masked Man/Claus)

Or Something Like That: The Weapon (Doctress Melissa Vangaurd)

Yu Yu Hakusho: Pretty Koenma (Yusuke Urameshi)

Lord of the Rings: The-Master (Aragorn)

Golden Sun: SorenWolf (Alex)

Edited by Half-Note
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome Sir or Madame, you have been chosen as champion of your Universe. You will be representing the entire Universe you represent in a battle to the death against other champions. Rest assured that upon death you will be returned to your Universe with no memory of this event in your mind. The winner however, will be granted strength beyond belief to do with as they wish.Ok, so how this is going to work is: Each person will select one character from any Book, Game, Tv show, etc. A series of battles will be held, (With small social sessions in between.) The winner will be given power and yaddah yaddah yaddah.NOTE: If I think you are godmodding I WILL ask you to leave the RP.ALSO NOTE: I will be looking for someone to be a substitute For me to pick battles in the case that I am unable to get on the forums.ALSO ALSO NOTE: Only one person can use a series and it is first come first serve.

MLP!

Called it!

So, how many players do you'd think we'd need to be able to even out strengths and weaknesses?

Edited by Rainbow Blaze

Harry Potter! Dibs! I'm not sure I want to actually be Harry, though. I'd might prefer to be Dumbledore or Vol He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named or Dobby or Snape or someone.

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

The Rp will entail you fighting against the other combatants in the order I see fit. And along the way you may unearth some great evil. Also, SonicAlicorn you may want to choose River Song or another character as Doctor Who in a death battle would be... difficult. Edited by Half-Note

First of all I call Pokemon. I'm thinking N but one that's a bit obvious and two if he entered a tournament he would have to use Pokemon and using Pokemon in battle isn't in character for him. [Even though he does it like five or six times in Black and White.] If I don't do N then I'll join as Red or Gold. Or maybe Bowser. That's right I also call the Mario series if I decide to be Bowser.

First of all I call Pokemon. I'm thinking N but one that's a bit obvious and two if he entered a tournament he would have to use Pokemon and using Pokemon in battle isn't in character for him. [Even though he does it like five or six times in Black and White.] If I don't do N then I'll join as Red or Gold. Or maybe Bowser. That's right I also call the Mario series if I decide to be Bowser.

Note that if yo choose to be a trainer you cannot use legendaries, (Although you can use all your pokemon at once.) If you want to use Mewtwo, for instance you must Rp solely as Mewtwo.

DAMM I CAN DECIDE?! BUCK YE!ok. desisions umm. DOVAKHIN. cause i can.ill decide the armour eventually.

You may also want to pick Vampy or Werewolf.

If it's okay with you, could I play as Spider-Man as the or one of the representatives of the Marvel universe? I eagerly await your reply.

Marvel is just going to be one Universe, and Spiderman it is!

Note that if yo choose to be a trainer you cannot use legendaries, (Although you can use all your pokemon at once.) If you want to use Mewtwo, for instance you must Rp solely as Mewtwo.

Oh right I could be Mewtwo. Ok It's either Mewtwo or someone from the Kirby series. As I was researching some characters I remembered Kirby and Meta Knight both of which would be fun to RP as.

Okay. I've deliberated, and I decided that Dumbledore would be the best wizard to bring into this. Volde You-Know-Who would not gain power if it meant he had to rely on anyone else for it, so he wouldn't be particularly interested.

I'm in! I am of course going to use the book I am now reading. I will only go as far as the legacies she, yes, she, has learned. I am Number 6, from the Lorien Legacies. For reference, the first and second books in the series are called I am Number Four and The Power of Six. Her powers will not be revealed until the tournament begins.

The Rp will entail you fighting against the other combatants in the order I see fit. And along the way you may unearth some great evil. Also, SonicAlicorn you may want to choose River Song or another character as Doctor Who in a death battle would be... difficult.

Oh yeah. Right. River it is! She's got the sonic, and can hold a gun. Or should I do Rose? Donna? No, definitely River Song. GO RIVER!

So.... when does this start exactly? I get that there needs to be time for people to enter and choose their characters, but, if there is a definite starting point, could you let me know?

Dang, would love to compete, but don't have the knowledge for Touhou, setting definition for ShellCore Command, or the logical justifications any laws of physics or reason for Or Something Like That, an obscure blog.

Might join as soon as I do some heavy reading up on things. Will observe. Posted Image

Edited by The Weapon

I've narrowed it down to either Meta Knight or Kirby. Kirby would be good because he can copy everyone's powers, effectively making them fight themselves but Meta Knight is...well he's Meta Knight. Tell me, what happens if your character dies? I know he or she is sent back to their world but is the RPer just kicked out of the RP or can they pick another character?

There are so many characters and universes being used in here I'm not familiar with... We'll have to give a brief wrap up of our characters and abilities so we all know what's going on...

As Number 6 was never meant to tell anyone her legacies, few know what she can actually do. I think it is unfit that she reveal her powers, and because she only has 3 powers, not including having super speed, super strength, super hearing and so on, as she is an alien who is far more advanced than humans, I think I shouldn't reveal them. Sadly, Number 6 does not have her main legacy yet, as far as I am in the book, and therefore, she does not have her major fighting ability.

I can be the Dumbledore in the sixth Harry Potter book, so he has the withered hand. Just so he doesn't seem incredibly OP. Would it be acceptable for him to have Fawkes with him? 

There are so many characters and universes being used in here I'm not familiar with... We'll have to give a brief wrap up of our characters and abilities so we all know what's going on...

Why do you think I said "Social interaction in between." I'm gonna have a time for you to all talk to each other about abilities and such.
  • Brohoof 2

Why do you think I said "Social interaction in between." I'm gonna have a time for you to all talk to each other about abilities and such.

You haven't accepted me yet, so once again, I would like to be Number 6 from the Lorien Legacies. Examples of the books are I am Number Four and The Power of Six. Pardon, this is possibly my last post like this, but am I accepted?

You haven't accepted me yet, so once again, I would like to be Number 6 from the Lorien Legacies. Examples of the books are I am Number Four and The Power of Six. Pardon, this is possibly my last post like this, but am I accepted?

Yes you are, Sorry about not updating sooner, I reaserched your powers and am exited to see what you can do.
  • Brohoof 1