Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So Rarity and I were enjoying some hot chocolate...

CloudFyre

Oh sweet baby Celestia....I haven't had jalepeno jelly in ages!!! I love pepper jelly. I honestly can't think of anything that it goes good on except crackers like wheat thins and cream cheese.

Whats Marmite, lol

post-6104-0-43228100-1354816974_thumb.gif

Here's an excerpt from the Wikipedia article about it because they can explain what it is better than I can:

Marmite is made from yeast extract, a by-product of beer brewing. Other similar products include the Australian Vegemite and AussieMite, the Swiss Cenovis and the German Vitam-R.

The British version of the product is a sticky, dark brown paste with a distinctive, powerful flavour, which is extremely salty. This distinctive taste is reflected in the British company's marketing slogan: "Love it or hate it."

Truly, it's a love it or hate it thing, and both sides are very passionate about their position. Either most people hate it or they're more vocal than those who love it, I don't know which. Men seem more likely to enjoy Marmite than women in my experience.

• Brohoof 1

I like cookies and milk, or just chocolate milk.

Just basic things and sometimes when I'm cold instead of using a heater, I use my subwoofer to warm me. It actually works not joking

• Brohoof 1

Not a fan of Christmas, but I love snow. That's the best part. Winter is my favourite season...when it does snow I play in it like a little kid and generally make a fool of myself.

I also love to see my family, especially my brother, since he's at university and he's probably the closest person to me.

As for food? My grandmother makes this carrots and parsnips thing which has the consitency of mashed potatoes, and loads of Brussels sprouts. <3

Oh, and apricot coconut and ginger cookies. I don't normally love cookies but ermergerd they are amazing.

Also, pepper jelly was mentioned...a family friend of ours makes jalepeno and red pepper jellies, and I eat them all the time, this season especially.

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 1

I love this time of year, Christmas time turns me back into a giddy 7 year old.

The best part is my parent's home made mince pies, seriously they are the greatest things on earth. Having one with hot chocolate is just fantastic. My grandmothers chocolate roulard is also amazing, most of the year is spent waiting for Christmas day just for that.

• Brohoof 1