Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Crystal Rose's Request Thread

CrystalRose

I finished! I used your reference from your deviantart!

I hope you like this. I tried completely new techniques with this so it was very fun, I've never done anything like it before!

attachicon.gifRomulusLance.jpg

Words cannot describe! It's... Beyond beautiful! It's... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!

I love it so much!! ; u ;

I can't thank enough what you've done for me... This will, without a doubt, be the cover art I'll use for my Fanfiction.

I am so happy... :'D

Thank you...

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words cannot describe! It's... Beyond beautiful! It's... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!

I love it so much!! ; u ;

I can't thank enough what you've done for me... This will, without a doubt, be the cover art I'll use for my Fanfiction.

I am so happy... :'D

Thank you...

im so glad you like him! It was a completely new technique so I'm glad it worked to your liking. You're welcome, Romulus :)

(edited)

oops! i didn't realise that you said it was my turn! my bad! well, if you think it won't really work, do anything that you think WILL work. anything you can do with tavi, vinyl, and dox will be fine with me!

I sat for ages and tried to think of something with the three of them that I could do, but I came up rather short. However I tried to imagine it, I just couldn't get it to feel right to me. This self-insert threesome you have with them just doesn't work in my headcanon whatsoever.

So I looked up your OCs background, and found it to be a wealth of character development I've never seen before from you. I liked his story so much I based my drawing off that.

In this, he's always hidden his magically damaged eye from Octavia because he's worried she won't be attracted to him should she see it. She might be afraid of him. And after a long time she's coaxed him into removing the cover, and even though he's relieved at not having to hide anymore, he's scared because he doesn't want to be rejected. It's simple and only has one colour, because I wanted it to stand out.

I know this is completely different from what you wanted but I didn't want to draw another picture of the musical girls fighting over your OC anymore. I thought this fit much better, and having some actual basis behind it meant it was far easier to draw, and turned out better than whatever else I might have tried.

post-9734-0-14355600-1365958149_thumb.jpg

Edited by CrystalRose

wow, that's... amazing. just like always with you. i couldn't have gotten anything better. and now that i think about it, i kinda agree with you about the tavi/dox/vinyl thing... it does kinda seem out of character for them. but yeah, this drawing is amazing.

@@CrystalRose, I just thought you mogt like to know, I am now currently using the new pic that you did for me as my avatar for Fimfiction.net. I thought you might like to know, so that you don't think your art is going to waste under my usage.