Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Crystal Rose's Request Thread

CrystalRose

Tell me when my turn is, i don't want to pressure you or anything like that. That will also give me some time to think and describe the drawing better. derpy_emoticon1.png

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... That reminds me... The reason of which made me ask for another request of yours, it's pretty simple.

I needed a full body image of Lance... Because, well, I need art for a fanfiction of mine on the making. If you want, I can provide you with even the minor detail you might need. So, if you need, just ask!

:D

Woah ohmy.png Amazing Art talent you have here, Crystal. Seems like you have a long list already, But I can be added onto the list?

I have her link here : http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tlalli-amithi-taurus-r2407

Could she please be be Standing tall and proud? Thank you :3

Finished! I really like your character design, particularly her mane! It's lovely. <3 I enjoyed reading her background story too.

post-9734-0-60334100-1363867731_thumb.jpg

Finished! I really like your character design, particularly her mane! It's lovely. <3 I enjoyed reading her background story too.

attachicon.gifTlalli.jpg

ERMAHGURD

Thank you so much for doing this! You made her look so adorable x3

Seriously, I can't thank you enough for this, Crystal

Finished! I hope you like this. It's super cute, so get ready for some diabetes! I played a little with some new coloured pens too!

It is awesome, way better than anything i could have imagined you have some real talent! :D keep up the great work CrystalRose

(edited)

Your art seems to be a pretty good quality one smile.png, so I suppose I'll make a request if you're willing to draw it.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kreinbahthur-r2547

I honestly want you to use your imagination as to what pose you want to draw him in and stuff, I do like surprises. The only thing I'd say though is that the drawing must still hold his seriousness as a warrior, but also a tinge of sadness/remorse if you know what I mean.

Oh yes, the stripes on his body are meant to be fiery markings, not zebra stripes xD.

Finished!

At first I was concerned your request wouldn't turn out that great because your character is very unlike most other ponies I'm used to drawing. But I actually quite like the result, not too shabby! I enjoyed working with a bit of a badass!

post-9734-0-69155000-1364144666_thumb.jpg

Edited by CrystalRose

Finished!

At first I was concerned your request wouldn't turn out that great because your character is very unlike most other ponies I'm used to drawing. But I actually quite like the result, not too shabby! I enjoyed working with a bit of a badass!

attachicon.gifKrein.jpg

Oh my goodness that is amazing work you've done there! Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing more of your stuff get finished!

I finished! The butt end was actually quite tricky to get to look right but I think I did ok!

I'm uoloading them full sized and small for you!

attachicon.gifGalexPortal1.jpg

attachicon.gifGalexPortal2.jpg

attachicon.gifGalexPortal1small.jpg

attachicon.gifGalexPortal2small.jpg

I also made myself a deviantArt account! Everypony trot on over there and watch me! wink.png

http://x-crystalrose-x.deviantart.com/

Thank you so much for it, it's so amazing. I'm going to love these for the rest of my life. Thanks again so much, I absolutely love them. :D

Hiya @CrystalRose!

It's me again. I wonder if I can request another picture. Your previous work is bucking awesome, and I would like to see another. Can you do the same ponies, but with different pose maybe? Thanks.

P.S. You're completely free to choose the post Rosy.wub.png I won't complain.

Edited by Sky Warden

sweet, so you're still taking requests? i've got another one for you involving paradox, tavi, and vinyl. could you, like, draw vinyl trying to be sultry or something for paradox, maybe running her tail under his chin as she walks by, and give paradox a big blush. in the background, not too far off, draw octavia looking reeeeeally angry. i think it'd make a good avvie to go with my sig.

Hey, just so you know it's your turn :)

However, I've tried a few rough sketches of this and I can't get it to look quite right. I think it's because I feel like they're acting really OOC (particularly Octavia, I know we don't know much about them but this seems really unlike the behaviour she's previously exhibited) and I was wondering if you'd like something else? Rather than giving you something I don't think looks very good, I'd rather give you something that looks good in the end.

OMG!!! Wow there are no words. I can not express enough how awesome this is for me. Thank you 1000x! You have earned a spot in the Awesome Hall of Fame. I will be back with more requests for sure!

http://youtu.be/GG8ZixGq5D4

Edit: I was wondering if you could color it? I-if that's ok with you.

Ok, I know this took forever but here's the colour version!

I'm sorry this took so long, you know how backed up this thread is. e.e

I hope you like it!

post-9734-0-53620800-1364734347_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Well, since I really want you to do all my OC art, I've finally settled on just one. (Yay for me XD)

I'm sure this is going to be a bit odd for you, but I'd like a double of my ahuizotl and my manticore OC's (Cas and Seirian, respectively.)

On regards of how they look, Cas isn't going to be like the ahuizotl...er...Ahuizotl in the show; while his body is the same (except a little thinner, not as stocky), and he's much more feline in the face (basically, his head is like a cats and not some tube...thing.)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cas-anonest-anghenfil-r2640

Reference to ahuizotl: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120409011129/mlp/images/8/8e/Ahuizotl_S2E16_thumb.png

Seirian looks like a manticore except (also) noticeably skinnier and a little smaller. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/seirian-dee-r2639

Reference to manticore: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111205164615/mlp/images/3/35/Fluttershy_faces_the_manticore_S1E02.png

Their colour schemes are on their page.

As for the poses, I'd like Cas to have his arm over Seirian's shoulder whispering in her ear with a sly look on his face, and Seirian looking serious/a little melancholy.

(It sounds creepy but it relates to their stories. XD)

(You can expect more demands from me later. I love your art. XD)

If this isn't something you're comfortable with doing, please, just say, and I'll ask for something else. :3

Thanks!~

~PDS

When I  first started drawing this I was really worried it was going to suck because it's so far out of my comfort zone, but once I got going I really enjoyed it. I loved reading into your characters backstories, it really helped with how this finished up. Id be more than happy to draw either of these characters again, they're really interesting.

post-9734-0-62115500-1365076016_thumb.jpg

Hey Crystal, I hope it's okay if I request something again OWO like, from a friend I was able to get a drawing of Padlock and Apple Tea's babies! 8D So here''s what they drew me http://sta.sh/0n1yw4d8b8r 

Can you draw me a picture of a more grown up Ivory Excellence and Heroic Tea *their cutie marks aren't shown* snuggling up together or something like that? Maybe in a black and white-style, it doesn't have to have color but I would like to have some shading like in that other Padlock picture you drew me~ 

The link isn't working for me! D: Do you have another reference for them?

Drawing a grown-up version sounds really interesting, I'd love to have a go at that!

Edited by CrystalRose

When I first started drawing this I was really worried it was going to suck because it's so far out of my comfort zone, but once I got going I really enjoyed it. I loved reading into your characters backstories, it really helped with how this finished up. Id be more than happy to draw either of these characters again, they're really interesting.

PinkieDaShy.jpg

The link isn't working for me! D: Do you have another reference for them?

Drawing a grown-up version sounds really interesting, I'd love to have a go at that!

...that's beautiful. *bursts into tears*

I love the way that you did Cas' face, it's much more like how I saw him, and Seirian looks gorgeous.

Expect more requests from me! *laughs* I'm so pleased with it, I can't thank you enough. :3

...that's beautiful. *bursts into tears*

I love the way that you did Cas' face, it's much more like how I saw him, and Seirian looks gorgeous.

Expect more requests from me! *laughs* I'm so pleased with it, I can't thank you enough. :3

I'm really glad you like this.  :<3 It was more than a little challenging but I think that  it turned out ok! :3 You're very, very welcome! :D

(edited)

Right everypony, this is to update my list and announce that I will not be taking any more free requests. However I'm not a jerk or an art snob and I will be completing all the requests that have been asked of me until this point.

I will however be accepting paid commissions, although I have yet to make my own thread but don't worry about it yet.

The cutoff point was a few days ago, I already put it on my deviantart but I forgot to put it here. This is the list of the people that have made requests from me.

@@Count Paradox,

@,

@,

@@~Chaotic Fireball~,

@@soullessduck,

@@Sky Warden,

Edited by CrystalRose

(edited)

edit:didnt notice this last post of yours, never mind i guess :c

good luck, hope you wont die from this 15 pages of requests~! :'D

Edited by hana

(edited)

Oh... That reminds me... The reason of which made me ask for another request of yours, it's pretty simple.

I needed a full body image of Lance... Because, well, I need art for a fanfiction of mine on the making. If you want, I can provide you with even the minor detail you might need. So, if you need, just ask!

img-1358486-1-biggrin.png

I finished! I used your reference from your deviantart!

I hope you like this. I tried completely new techniques with this so it was very fun, I've never done anything like it before!

post-9734-0-19444900-1365633970_thumb.jpg

Tell me when my turn is, i don't want to pressure you or anything like that. That will also give me some time to think and describe the drawing better. img-1292043-1-derpy_emoticon1.png

Hey Colt! your turn is up! ;) What would you like me to draw for you? Remember my backgrounds are terrible! laugh.png It's been a while since I drew for you so this will be fun!

Edited by CrystalRose

Hi there , Master !!! it's me Digiral !!! Remember me ? 

I just want to request you something , maybe a challange , whatever you called it !!

Can you draw Zith SLighter ? (it's little bit tricky)

Here for references:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=89EBB01855430F3D!322&authkey=!AL-Bk7KSAo1Q60A

For a detail : Brown coat (look at avatar ) yellow mane , have installed robot leg , and robot arm , red eyes , and red horn ( he's a unicorn)

For Pose, I want it highfive with Skywarden wub.png with Finn and Jake Style , or maybe just simple brohoof , your choice laugh.png

Thx you master , i know i can count on you happy.png

Hey , don't forget to check my tumblr !!! askdigiral.tumblr.com , you should look my progress

Edited by Digiral

Hey, just so you know it's your turn smile.png

However, I've tried a few rough sketches of this and I can't get it to look quite right. I think it's because I feel like they're acting really OOC (particularly Octavia, I know we don't know much about them but this seems really unlike the behaviour she's previously exhibited) and I was wondering if you'd like something else? Rather than giving you something I don't think looks very good, I'd rather give you something that looks good in the end.

Ok, I know this took forever but here's the colour version!

I'm sorry this took so long, you know how backed up this thread is. e.e

I hope you like it!

attachicon.gifArcusColour.jpg

oops! i didn't realise that you said it was my turn! my bad! well, if you think it won't really work, do anything that you think WILL work. anything you can do with tavi, vinyl, and dox will be fine with me!

Right everypony, this is to update my list and announce that I will not be taking any more free requests. However I'm not a jerk or an art snob and I will be completing all the requests that have been asked of me until this point.

I will however be accepting paid commissions, although I have yet to make my own thread but don't worry about it yet.

The cutoff point was a few days ago, I already put it on my deviantart but I forgot to put it here. This is the list of the people that have made requests from me.

@@Count Paradox,

@,

@,

@@~Chaotic Fireball~,

@@soullessduck,

@@Sky Warden,

oh, i just noticed this. this is a good idea. you have really good artistic skills, they deserve to have to be paid for. i bet you'll make loads of money!

oh, i just noticed this. this is a good idea. you have really good artistic skills, they deserve to have to be paid for. i bet you'll make loads of money!

Whoops, maybe this should have been in the OP. This thread is 15 pages, and I haven't been following it so I wouldn't have noticed that comment. sad.png I just looked at the first post. I retract my request then!

Edited by MyLittlePonyTales

Hey Colt! your turn is up! What would you like me to draw for you? Remember my backgrounds are terrible! It's been a while since I drew for you so this will be fun!

Can I send you a PM?I want this to be a surprise for somepony, a friend, so I would like to keep the details private if that is OK with you

Hi there , Master !!! it's me Digiral !!! Remember me ? 

I just want to request you something , maybe a challange , whatever you called it !!

Can you draw Zith SLighter ? (it's little bit tricky)

Here for references:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=89EBB01855430F3D!322&authkey=!AL-Bk7KSAo1Q60A

For a detail : Brown coat (look at avatar ) yellow mane , have installed robot leg , and robot arm , red eyes , and red horn ( he's a unicorn)

For Pose, I want it highfive with Skywarden img-1360972-1-wub.png with Finn and Jake Style , or maybe just simple brohoof , your choice img-1360972-2-laugh.png

Thx you master , i know i can count on you img-1360972-3-happy.png

Hey , don't forget to check my tumblr !!! askdigiral.tumblr.com , you should look my progress

I have closed my requests! I made another post above but now I've put it on the first post too. I'll be opening commissions soon though!

oops! i didn't realise that you said it was my turn! my bad! well, if you think it won't really work, do anything that you think WILL work. anything you can do with tavi, vinyl, and dox will be fine with me!

Sure thing ;)

Whoops, maybe this should have been in the OP. This thread is 15 pages, and I haven't been following it so I wouldn't have noticed that comment. img-1361113-1-sad.png I just looked at the first post. I retract my request then!

I followed your advice and put it in the OP. I'm sorry!

Can I send you a PM?I want this to be a surprise for somepony, a friend, so I would like to keep the details private if that is OK with you

Of course! My inbox is open for you anytime.