Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Crystal Rose's Request Thread

CrystalRose

~CLOSED~

I will be opening a commission thread soon!

Hello! I've recently become really into drawing pony fanart in my spare time, and I'd like some more practice... If anypony has any requests I'd be more than happy to have a go at drawing for you, whether it's your OC or characters from the show. I'll spoiler a couple of examples of my work o you can see what it looks like.

Lineart:

img-968386-1-RosePonysona.jpg

img-968386-2-AGummyParty.jpg

Full colour:

img-968386-3-Applejack.jpg

img-968386-4-FloatingGalaPinkie.jpg

img-968386-5-ChristmasRose.jpg

The first and last images are my ponysona, Rose, which is why you probably don't recognise her. img-968386-6-wink.png Anyway I would love a couple of requests if somepony has anything they'd particularly like to see!!

Edited by CrystalRose

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I'd like to make a request. But first, are you willing to draw two ponies together? If so, I'd like you to draw my two OCs together reading a book. Here are some references. Their names are Lapis Lazuli (the blue stallion) and Asteria (the purple filly). More information on them can be found through the links in my signature.

post-6449-0-68398900-1354205837_thumb.png
post-6449-0-17062500-1350055173.jpg

But if you wish to only draw solo pictures, I just wish to have Lapis Lazuli napping under a tree.

Thank you in advance.

post-6449-0-17062500-1350055173.jpg

post-6449-0-68398900-1354205837_thumb.png

There is something you can help me with, there is a ponification I need to be made but I cant draw a thing, Is the OC of my GF as she is into anime and found herself relfected in this girl 

Heaven2.jpg

Do you think you can create a pony for this???

Hello, I'd like to make a request. But first, are you willing to draw two ponies together? If so, I'd like you to draw my two OCs together reading a book. Here are some references. Their names are Lapis Lazuli (the blue stallion) and Asteria (the purple filly). More information on them can be found through the links in my signature.

But if you wish to only draw solo pictures, I just wish to have Lapis Lazuli napping under a tree.

Thank you in advance.

I will have a go! I keep meaning to get around to drawing ponies interacting so this will be perfect practice!!

There is something you can help me with, there is a ponification I need to be made but I cant draw a thing, Is the OC of my GF as she is into anime and found herself relfected in this girl 

Heaven2.jpg

I will try! Do you want the pony to wear any clothes? In some episodes the ponies wear clothes like dresses, waistcoats etc, so would you like a pony wearing an outfit similar to this?

do you think you could do something with my OC, Paradox? He's the pony in my avatar, i just wanted a new pose for him, if you would be willing to do that.

I'll try! I have an idea in mind already! 

I'm not sure how long these will take me to do but I will post in here when I've finished.

Thanks everypony!

I will try! Do you want the pony to wear any clothes? In some episodes the ponies wear clothes like dresses, waistcoats etc, so would you like a pony wearing an outfit similar to this?

For now I think the best will be a normal Pegasus with no clothes, I still have no clue about what her cutie mark may be but her name would be Earth Miracle and every one calls her Emi. 

Thank you in advance.

Finished! I hope you like it smile.png

LapisLazuli.jpg

Your OCs sound lovely by the way, I enjoyed reading about them whilst I drew this. I hope I did your characters justice!

Finished! I hope you like it smile.png

Your OCs sound lovely by the way, I enjoyed reading about them whilst I drew this. I hope I did your characters justice!

Thank you so much for this. It looks lovely, and it works for my characters. I'm happy you enjoyed reading about them. My only issue is that Asteria's eyes are supposed to be gold, not turquoise, but it's fine how it is. Unless of course you are capable of fixing her eye, I'd like for you to correct that little problem. Either way, I'm very grateful.

Thank you so much for this. It looks lovely, and it works for my characters. I'm happy you enjoyed reading about them. My only issue is that Asteria's eyes are supposed to be gold, not turquoise, but it's fine how it is. Unless of course you are capable of fixing her eye, I'd like for you to correct that little problem. Either way, I'm very grateful.

Whoops! I'm sorry, from the pictures I thought her eyes were green! :lol:

May I request one? I would love to see my oc Sugarcube! Would you be able to draw an accessory like goggles? Your artwork is so adorable and amazing_ b

Of course you can! And of course I will! May I have a link to your OC please? And thank you very much ;)

Oh yes! Sorry, lol I typed the original post through my phone.

post-3486-0-22732200-1354680190_thumb.png

That is Sugarcube, her cutie mark is two sugarcubes with a heart inside each of them. I am excited to see your artstyle with her!  yay!

Heaven2.jpg

Here you are. :)

ColtRequest.jpg

I had so much fun with this, I really hope you like what I did with it. I hope your special somepony likes it too!!

I tried to fix it, here you go

LapisLazuliEye.jpg

I will have a go! I keep meaning to get around to drawing ponies interacting so this will be perfect practice!!

I'll try! I have an idea in mind already! 

I'm not sure how long these will take me to do but I will post in here when I've finished.

Thanks everypony!

oh, cool! thank you very much, Crystal! I was hoping somepony would help me out and do something different for paradox, but i have only found one person who did something for him...

oh, cool! thank you very much, Crystal! I was hoping somepony would help me out and do something different for paradox, but i have only found one person who did something for him...

You're next on my list! ;) And I have to go out now but I will start working on it when I get back. Do you have any info about his personality I can be inspired from?

You're next on my list! ;) And I have to go out now but I will start working on it when I get back. Do you have any info about his personality I can be inspired from?

not really, sorry... only that he's infatuated for Octavia, that's the only thing that I can think of for anything from his personality...

I tried to fix it, here you go

Thank you so very much. Her eye looks to be the correct color now. Good luck with your further projects. They all look so very lovely.

Here you are. I had so much fun with this, I really hope you like what I did with it. I hope your special somepony likes it too!!

This is way over my expectations, love the personality in her eyes, the movement the, the colors are way too nice, love how you choose to highlight his hooves and wings. Thank you for giving such an amazing touch to her in every way.

Im sure she will love her as much as I do and as soon I finish with her back-story and cutie mark Ill let you know so you can get more info about this new char you created =D

Edited by Colt

do you think you could do something with my OC, Paradox? He's the pony in my avatar, i just wanted a new pose for him, if you would be willing to do that.

Here you are:

Paradox.jpg

I found the pose a little challenging at first, but I enjoyed playing around with the lines and I think it works! I hope you like it.

Here you are:

Paradox.jpg

I found the pose a little challenging at first, but I enjoyed playing around with the lines and I think it works! I hope you like it.

WOAH AWESOME!!!! I'M REALLY LIKING THIS!!!! you did a very good job, much better than I could have done. I am, to say in the least, very, very impressed.

WOAH AWESOME!!!! I'M REALLY LIKING THIS!!!! you did a very good job, much better than I could have done. I am, to say in the least, very, very impressed.

Awwww, I'm very glad you like it. It means a lot that you trust me with your OC and I'm very pleased you like how he came out. Yaayyy!

Awwww, I'm very glad you like it. It means a lot that you trust me with your OC and I'm very pleased you like how he came out. Yaayyy!

i try and trust as many people as i can with drawing paradox, seeing as i can't really do it myself. never have really been able to draw ponies...

i try and trust as many people as i can with drawing paradox, seeing as i can't really do it myself. never have really been able to draw ponies...

Well everything takes practice. I've been drawing ponies almost non stop for about a week and I can see my improvement already. I'm sure your drawings will improve if you keep at it! :lol:

Well everything takes practice. I've been drawing ponies almost non stop for about a week and I can see my improvement already. I'm sure your drawings will improve if you keep at it! :lol:

well, i've only tried once or twice, but i've found my real talent is in writing fanfiction, not trying to draw. i'm currently writing one, and have another two ideas to work with on the back burner.

Oh yes! Sorry, lol I typed the original post through my phone.

That is Sugarcube, her cutie mark is two sugarcubes with a heart inside each of them. I am excited to see your artstyle with her!  yay!

I'm looking forward to starting on this, her design is adorable and I'm completely in love with tose colours. Would you like her wearing the goggles in flight, or pushed up on her head? Or do you not mind?

I love your art :wub:  Its so cute!

Could you please draw my OC?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/angel-feather-r1989

And maybe draw her in her like her 'Backstory' scene as she runs away from her mother? x3

(her mother looks like her except her mane is more like Fluttershy's.  Just a bit.)

I will warn you, I reeaally suck at drawing backgrounds. I could draw her running away but it will honestly ruin it if I put a background in.