Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Crystal Rose's Request Thread

CrystalRose

Here you go! I hope you like her.

img-1051981-1-EarthSaphina_zpsdcaab1df.j

I really enjoyed doing this. I struggled with the pose at first but then colouring it was so much fun.

Wow! thank you very much! Her mane looks good and yes, I think the pose is pretty hard. I love how she holds that spoon. She looks so cute. :wub:

Let me guess. Are you British? :lol:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! thank you very much! Her mane looks good and yes, I think the pose is pretty hard. I love how she holds that spoon. She looks so cute. :wub:

Let me guess. Are you British? :lol:

I'm so glad you like this.  :wub:  It's one of my favourite pieces so far. And the reference picture looked so adorable I had to draw her doing something cute.

And yes! Was it the U that gave it away? :lol: I'm English, though I don't sound like Rarity, I promise. :D

Oh my... Your art is just so... Tempting... To... Request... Damn...

I give up.

I'm going to ask for a request. I don't care.

I wanted you to draw my OC... Romulus Lance.

I don't remember what does his cutie mark look like xD

So, if you could you should draw him wearing a coat, some kind of detective from the 70's stuff.

Black and white, you know?

I am just afraid of asking you to do it...

I am so stupid.

The pony I am requesting you to draw is in my avatar.

Edited by Romulus Lance Romance

Oh my... Your art is just so... Tempting... To... Request... Damn...

I give up.

I'm going to ask for a request. I don't care.

I wanted you to draw my OC... Romulus Lance.

I don't remember what does his cutie mark look like xD

So, if you could you should draw him wearing a coat, some kind of detective from the 70's stuff.

Black and white, you know?

I am just afraid of asking you to do it...

I am so stupid.

The pony I am requesting you to draw is in my avatar.

Awwww don't feel stupid! I will gladly draw that for you. ;)

It might take a while to get to it, I have a looooot of requests to work on! But I will definitely get to it!

oh, wait, you opened this back up?! um, uh, crud, i don't have a reference of the other oc i want mine shipped with... darn it... i can try to find one, but... i doubt i can

Can't wait for it to be re-opened! Your art looks very very good, i hope to get a chance to request in the future aswell when you open up. :P

Just in case you get to me...

I'd love if you could draw my ponysona :P (Avatar) (More pictures in my profile)

Ofcourse, don't forget the scarf! And if it's okay, i've got a reference :P

Ofcourse, instead of the changling - My ponysona :P

Thank you!

Done!

I changed the pose a little because that one was a little tricky... I hope you don't mind! I'm loving the scarf by the way!

Enjoy!

Concord_zpsfa98adb8.jpg

oh, wait, you opened this back up?! um, uh, crud, i don't have a reference of the other oc i want mine shipped with... darn it... i can try to find one, but... i doubt i can

Yup! And you're near the top of my list.

You can describe it if you want, or show me something with a similar mane style or something and I'll work it out. Take your time, I'll get onto it whenever you're ready.

uh, do you know of a member called sugar plum? i mean, that's what she and her old oc were called, but i wanted to know if you knew her cause it's her oc that i'm wanting... i don't have a pic of her or anything, though...

edit: i found a oc page for her in the character database, just look for sugar plum, made by shinobu. can't link cuz i'm on my psp, sorry.

Edited by TGAP Count Paradox

uh, do you know of a member called sugar plum? i mean, that's what she and her old oc were called, but i wanted to know if you knew her cause it's her oc that i'm wanting... i don't have a pic of her or anything, though...

edit: i found a oc page for her in the character database, just look for sugar plum, made by shinobu. can't link cuz i'm on my psp, sorry.

I found it!

Do I need the other member's permission to draw her OC? Seeing as it's her character and all... Especially if you want a shipping picture?

I found it!

Do I need the other member's permission to draw her OC? Seeing as it's her character and all... Especially if you want a shipping picture?

nah, she won't mind. besides, this'll be her really late, sorta kinda christmas gift that i was supposed to have for her a long while back, so if anything, she'll be happy it was used.

YES!!! I hope you dont mind.... because you most likely have a lot of request, But I want you to draw a Ar-cade (my OC) X rainbow dash drawing.... Ar-cade pic below.... Hope its not to hard!

post-8888-0-97806600-1357424749_thumb.jpg

I'm so glad you like this.  :wub:  It's one of my favourite pieces so far. And the reference picture looked so adorable I had to draw her doing something cute.

And yes! Was it the U that gave it away? :lol: I'm English, though I don't sound like Rarity, I promise. :D

Well, thank you. If you like drawing her, it's okay to draw another. Sounds like a vague request isn't it? :lol:

Yes. It was the 'U'. You know you're British when 'favourite' not 'favorite'. I love British accent by the way. :)

I'd like to make a request. If you could draw my OC wearing a scarf, and making him look like he's freezing, it'd be really awesome.

Here's a pic of him :3

attachicon.gifAudio Flash ref.png

Here you are!

Melodyman_zps4fe6f60c.jpg

A nice, freezing cold pony. :lol: Fitting with the weather at the moment, that's what I feel like when I go to work.

I hope you like how he turned out!

OMG these are so amazing!  You are a wonderful artist!  I'd like to make a request, if you have time.   Could you do a Vinyl(no glasses) x Octavia drawing?  I love the fics with them shipping.  You can have them doing anything you want!!  I just request no glasses on Vinyl.  I like the red eyes   :wub:  :wub:

Greetings!
I saw an avatar of a friend of mine and wondered who made that? She then told me that @CrystalRose made it. Okay, enough for the polite intro. :lol:

For the love of Luna! I buckin fancy yer style! Will ye please draw my OC Sky Warden
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sky-warden-r2046
'doing something cute' with this mare? (She agreed about this, if ye want to know :lol: )
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/earth-saphina-r2097

Maybe his personality can help ye a bit for the expression and aye, sometimes I squawk like a pirate. :lol:

Edited by Sky Warden

'doing something cute' with this mare? (She agreed about this, if ye want to know :lol: )

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/earth-saphina-r2097

Maybe his personality can help ye a bit for the expression and aye, sometimes I squawk like a pirate. :lol:

Who said agree? just kidding Sky, I agree. If Crystal Rose doesn't mind it of course. :lol:

By the way, I like the polite intro more. :lol:

My I have one of My Knight OC striking a dramatic pose to hopefully swoon a mare friend?

Or he might face danger and must defend those that cannot themselves! O_o

https://d.facdn.net/art/midnightfox/1328746189.midnightfox_for_you,_my_lady.jpg (My OC)

https://d.facdn.net/art/midnightfox/1336655376.midnightfox_sketch_s_armor_design.jpg (My OC's Armor, shield and sword)

Wow this thread got busy again!! Just to let everypony know, with the amount of requests I have it might take a little while but I will do them all! When I get around to yours I will quote you when I post it so you know it's up. Im so glad so many of you like my art!

@CrystalRose, who is next in line to get their picture done? i just wanna know so i can see how many people are ahead of me. i'm just really excited about my picture!

You're next. (wow that sounds sinister!) :D

I have sketched and inked it and now I only need to colour it! I am heading to bed now as I have been up for around 18 hours and sleeeeepy. So it will be finished in ze morning.

You're next. (wow that sounds sinister!) :D

I have sketched and inked it and now I only need to colour it! I am heading to bed now as I have been up for around 18 hours and sleeeeepy. So it will be finished in ze morning.

yyyyyaaaaaayyyyyy!!!! i can't wait to see it, seeing as you did such a great job with drawing paradox by himself! and have a good rest, i think i can wait a little while longer.