Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Crystal Rose's Request Thread

CrystalRose

I'm looking forward to starting on this, her design is adorable and I'm completely in love with tose colours. Would you like her wearing the goggles in flight, or pushed up on her head? Or do you not mind?

I will warn you, I reeaally suck at drawing backgrounds. I could draw her running away but it will honestly ruin it if I put a background in.

Sure. xD That'll work.

(if its any consolation I suck at drawing backgrounds too xD)

(more letters need as always)

(nyanyanyanyanya)

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to starting on this, her design is adorable and I'm completely in love with tose colours. Would you like her wearing the goggles in flight, or pushed up on her head? Or do you not mind?

I will warn you, I reeaally suck at drawing backgrounds. I could draw her running away but it will honestly ruin it if I put a background in.

hmm pushed up on her head sounds cute! Thanks you so much, I have been tinkering with her thorugh the pony generator for some time and I am finally happy with her colors and mane :D I look forword to seeing the finished product

May I request one? I would love to see my oc Sugarcube! Would you be able to draw an accessory like goggles? Your artwork is so adorable and amazing_ b

I took a photo of the lineart so you can see:

photo-1.jpg

She is actually finished and coloured now, I just need to get home so I can use the scanner. I hope you like how she looks!

I took a photo of the lineart so you can see:

photo-1.jpg

She is actually finished and coloured now, I just need to get home so I can use the scanner. I hope you like how she looks!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *head explodes at cuteness* This is amazing! eeeh! lol I actually squealed out loud and woke up my dog! Thank you soo much crystal rose! I can't wait to see it colored in, *bounces around and hugs you super tight*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *head explodes at cuteness* This is amazing! eeeh! lol I actually squealed out loud and woke up my dog! Thank you soo much crystal rose! I can't wait to see it colored in, *bounces around and hugs you super tight*

Oh wow aren't you such a cutie  ;)  I'm smiling so hard right now, I'm very very glad you like her. It's one of my favourite pieces so far, your character is very fun to draw.  :wub:

Here you are:

Sugarcube.jpg

I hope you like how she looks. I'm personally really pleased, I think her colour scheme is so wonderful.

Also, does anypony think I'm good enough for commissions? I've looked through some commission threads on here and I think my drawings might be up to scratch. Plus, seeing as it's all traditional art, if anypony wants I could actually post the original copy out to the recipient.

Oh wow aren't you such a cutie  ;)  I'm smiling so hard right now, I'm very very glad you like her. It's one of my favourite pieces so far, your character is very fun to draw.  :wub:

Here you are:

Sugarcube.jpg

I hope you like how she looks. I'm personally really pleased, I think her colour scheme is so wonderful.

Also, does anypony think I'm good enough for commissions? I've looked through some commission threads on here and I think my drawings might be up to scratch. Plus, seeing as it's all traditional art, if anypony wants I could actually post the original copy out to the recipient.

words cannot describe the joy I have just looking at Sugarcube brought to life!! SHE IS ADORABLE!! I have been waiting all day to get home so I could properly respond to this. I am so so so so so thrilled with her!

I would say yes, I would have happily paid you to do Sugarcube, and you can tell you have improved in the amount of practice you have been doing.

words cannot describe the joy I have just looking at Sugarcube brought to life!! SHE IS ADORABLE!! I have been waiting all day to get home so I could properly respond to this. I am so so so so so thrilled with her!

I would say yes, I would have happily paid you to do Sugarcube, and you can tell you have improved in the amount of practice you have been doing.

I'm so so glad you like her! And even more happy to see she's your avatar! I'm finding now that the anatomy and proportions are coming so much easier with the more practice I'm doing. And I love drawing people's OCs!

If you have the chance to, Maybe you can try  a chance at my OC sometime? If not thats ok, I'm curious to see someone who actually has talent with art draw my OC. :P.

Heres a picture from pony creator for reference.

post-7861-0-69407000-1355027816_thumb.png

I hope you can get a chance to draw it! Of course if not thats fine, maybe one day I'll be able to draw atleast half as good as you :P.

Oh, look, I got here conveniently after two other musical-OC related posts. Bahaha. Well, I shall ask most politely for you to draw my OC Descant, who is also my ponysona. You can read up a bit more on him if you follow the link in my bio, and you'll see a larger, better picture of him there. If you want to tweak the design of his mane and tail a bit, too, I'd be even happier; it would set him apart from your standard Zoi's Ponymaker creation. Also, if you could have a musical element incorporated into the picture as well, you'd get bonus points. 

(Bonus points from me have little to no significance. Just so you know.)

I may do a Vector Trace of your drawing in Inkscape when you're done with it. You know, if you decide to draw for me. Haha. I'm actually not bad at them; the pictures of both Rose Petal and Descant, as provided in my sig, are some of my vector traces.

Attached is the original ponymaker design, stylized with my own horrid skills with Paint.net. Again, you'll find a better, larger picture if you follow the link to his character page, as provided in my sig. 

post-9826-0-11317800-1355028863.png

Edited by Descant

I really like your art style by the way, ever more so that you actually draw them.

I was wondering, perhaps instead of a pony, you could draw me a changeling? (FEMALE)

Only, doing something adorable... :3

Here are a couple good reference pics.

post-6541-0-87410800-1355062808_thumb.png

post-6541-0-16690100-1355062821_thumb.png

Edited by TheBronyHeart

(edited)

Oh wow! That's a lot of requests! I'm so glad people like my work :wub:

I'll do the pictures in the order people have asked for them, so it might take a few days to get them all done.

Also I'm thinking of opening commissions, do you think around $10 for a full coloured pony would be a fair price? I've never done commissions before :huh: Any price ideas that people think is suitable please tell me!

Edited by CrystalRose

I love your art :wub:  Its so cute!

Could you please draw my OC?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/angel-feather-r1989

And maybe draw her in her like her 'Backstory' scene as she runs away from her mother? x3

(her mother looks like her except her mane is more like Fluttershy's.  Just a bit.)

I drew her running away for you.

FeatherGem.jpg

I left it pen-shaded because I thought it fit better with her colour scheme and with the overall tone of her background. Let me know what you think!

I drew her running away for you.

FeatherGem.jpg

I left it pen-shaded because I thought it fit better with her colour scheme and with the overall tone of her background. Let me know what you think!

Omigosh x3

I think I've exploded from a cuteness overload.

That is the cutest thing ever.

You practically brought her to life :wub:

I'm going to draw for everyone that has posted in the thread so far, but now I'm going to close my requests because I have so many to do!!

Does that include me? XD I have to wonder cuz I posted, but I didn'tpost with all the info required to actually start the request. Soooo....

Does that include me? XD I have to wonder cuz I posted, but I didn'tpost with all the info required to actually start the request. Soooo....

Yes it does! And I did see your OC the day I joined the forum and I immediately wanted to draw her. She's very interesting and I don't think it will be hard, just immensely fun!

Aww you close requests just as I find this thread. Well your art looks great and I'll be keeping my eye on this thread so I can request when you're taking them again.

Awww I'm sorry! xD I don't think it will be closed for very long, I just need to get some things done! xD

@CrystalRose

Can you draw one of my OCs, String Strung: 

be02a35f0ffee98ed997c7a.png

And put her into this pose Rainbow Dash is doing, except with her smiling and eyes focused?capturevmy.png

Here you are:

StringStrung.jpg

I hope you like it. I think it turned out ok!

If you have the chance to, Maybe you can try  a chance at my OC sometime? If not thats ok, I'm curious to see someone who actually has talent with art draw my OC. :P.

Heres a picture from pony creator for reference.

attachicon.gifMy OC with BG no pose.png

I hope you can get a chance to draw it! Of course if not thats fine, maybe one day I'll be able to draw atleast half as good as you :P.

Here you go

Zygen.jpg

I hope you like him, I enjoyed this. He has a lovely mane and tail, the colours are just wonderful.

Awww I'm sorry! xD I don't think it will be closed for very long, I just need to get some things done! xD

ok, cool! but my picture that i'm wanting may be a little odd, and has three ponies. when you're done and open this back up, could ya tell me?

Can't wait for it to be re-opened! Your art looks very very good, i hope to get a chance to request in the future aswell when you open up. :P

Just in case you get to me...

I'd love if you could draw my ponysona :P (Avatar) (More pictures in my profile)

Ofcourse, don't forget the scarf! And if it's okay, i've got a reference :P

Ofcourse, instead of the changling - My ponysona :P

Thank you!

Edited by Concord

Yes it does! And I did see your OC the day I joined the forum and I immediately wanted to draw her. She's very interesting and I don't think it will be hard, just immensely fun!

Actually, I've got a new OC now. As I've said, her information hasn't been posted yet. She's a bit of a mix of all my older OCs and she's msot simmilar to Eris of course.

Edited by NekromantiaFox