Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Crystal Rose's Request Thread

CrystalRose

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zygen.jpg

I hope you like him, I enjoyed this. He has a lovely mane and tail, the colours are just wonderful.

Wow.. This is like amazing! There ARE NO WORDS>..

Beautiful! I'm practically speechless. Just bravo! Thanks Crystal :D Its nice to see someone else draw my OC.

Edited by Zygen

Been looking through this thread and I think it's a shame you closed it as it would be nice to see more. You have a lot of potential and I think you could become one of those users that everyone knows!

Edited by YesIAmTori

I'm going to draw for everyone that has posted in the thread so far, but now I'm going to close my requests because I have so many to do!!

Does that include me? I would be very happy if you can draw my OC. you're really good at drawing. take your time, we will wait for you patiently. :)

Oh, look, I got here conveniently after two other musical-OC related posts. Bahaha. Well, I shall ask most politely for you to draw my OC Descant, who is also my ponysona. You can read up a bit more on him if you follow the link in my bio, and you'll see a larger, better picture of him there. If you want to tweak the design of his mane and tail a bit, too, I'd be even happier; it would set him apart from your standard Zoi's Ponymaker creation. Also, if you could have a musical element incorporated into the picture as well, you'd get bonus points. 

(Bonus points from me have little to no significance. Just so you know.)

I may do a Vector Trace of your drawing in Inkscape when you're done with it. You know, if you decide to draw for me. Haha. I'm actually not bad at them; the pictures of both Rose Petal and Descant, as provided in my sig, are some of my vector traces.

Attached is the original ponymaker design, stylized with my own horrid skills with Paint.net. Again, you'll find a better, larger picture if you follow the link to his character page, as provided in my sig. 

I've finished!

Descant_zpsb6008e27.jpg

Irratatingly, he looks a little pinker than the picture in real life. I think the scanner did something to the colours, I tried fixing them and making the red tones less prominent but then it just looked pale and washed out. I assure you it's less pink irl but I guess I can't really show you. Maybe you could fix the colours somehow?

I've finished!

Descant_zpsb6008e27.jpg

Irratatingly, he looks a little pinker than the picture in real life. I think the scanner did something to the colours, I tried fixing them and making the red tones less prominent but then it just looked pale and washed out. I assure you it's less pink irl but I guess I can't really show you. Maybe you could fix the colours somehow?

I'll try fiddling with the colours with paint.net... But yeah, fantastic drawing! Incredible. I wish I could draw like that. If you want, I'll upload it again and post it here when I fix the colours.

I'll try fiddling with the colours with paint.net... But yeah, fantastic drawing! Incredible. I wish I could draw like that. If you want, I'll upload it again and post it here when I fix the colours.

I would love it if you could fix the colours. And yes, I would love to see when you're finished! I'm very glad you like it. I love the cutie mark, and I hope you like what I did with the mane.

I really like your art style by the way, ever more so that you actually draw them.

I was wondering, perhaps instead of a pony, you could draw me a changeling? (FEMALE)

Only, doing something adorable... :3

Here are a couple good reference pics.

I... Kind of went a little random on this one. :blink:

The very first thing that came to mind when I read this post is exactly what I drew:

KnittingChangeling_zpsd93fcbdf.jpg

Yes, that is a Changeling knitting a sock.

You asked for adorable, I hope this fulfills your request. :lol:

Yes, that is a Changeling knitting a sock. You asked for adorable, I hope this fulfills your request.
 WOW! This is really, really good, in fact it is so welll done that I have only one complaint.. her face. You drew it spectacularly, but she has almost no emotion present, she seems monotonous.

It really is a minor thing, and I still really apreciate that you did it! <3

WOW! This is really, really good, in fact it is so welll done that I have only one complaint.. her face. You drew it spectacularly, but she has almost no emotion present, she seems monotonous.

It really is a minor thing, and I still really apreciate that you did it! <3

You're right, the face is what I'm least happy about too. I wanted her to look like she was both content and concentrating on what she was doing but it ended up looking a bit blank.

I drew this for a member who wishes to remain anonymous:

DiscordPony_zps2b3cd7cf.jpg

You're right, the face is what I'm least happy about too. I wanted her to look like she was both content and concentrating on what she was doing but it ended up looking a bit blank.

I drew this for a member who wishes to remain anonymous:

img-1011473-1-DiscordPony_zps2b3cd7cf.jp

I had to do several drawings for him/her :) They seem to like Discord a lot which is perfectly understandable, he IS best villain after all!

• 2 weeks later...
Is it possible you can do some Line Art of Commando Kid?

img-984770-1-reiko__commando_kid__episod

I love your art above, but It's all ponies (Don't get me wrong, that's not a bad thing). Would you be willing to practice drawing humans?

Sorry this has taken so long, I've been very busy over Christmas!

Like I said, I mostly draw people anyway and this is more like my usual style. It's just a quick doodle I did last night, it only took about 10 mins but I hope it's what you wanted.

CommandoKid_zps9f9e32a7.jpg

Sorry this has taken so long, I've been very busy over Christmas!

Like I said, I mostly draw people anyway and this is more like my usual style. It's just a quick doodle I did last night, it only took about 10 mins but I hope it's what you wanted.

That looks amazing! Thank you so much for drawing her!

Seriously, it means a lot to me. I really like your human-style!

You should draw more humans. XD

Wow, I love these! They're amazing!

Would you mind drawing my OC? I just set her as my profile pic. Her cutie mark is a yin-yang symbol, too

Hmm...so if Descant just went...there's only two more ahead of me then its my turn! EEEEEEEEE! *squeal.* I'm actually really interested in how you'll draw a changeling, too.

Here you are!

RainbowLuvsU_zpse4285d8d.jpg

I hope you like her. From your picture she looks very chirpy, so that's how I decided to draw her. What's her name? I'd be interested to know more about this character.

This artwork is positivelly brilliant! It is rare to find such talent for free >.<

I don't have the refrence of my OC up currently, but would be willing to draw her once I do? She may be a bit complicated...

Could I have some details of your OC? You're next on the list! I'd like to get started on her for you, and your characters are always interesting so this should be a really fun one.

I love changing which OC I want drawn at the last minute! Could you draw North Arrow? Here he is!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/north-arrow-r2050

And his cutie mark: http://openclipart.org/people/Anonymous/Anonymous_compass_rose_2.svg

North's coat is a teal, greyed down slightly. His mane is light silver, and I always describe it as sparkling faintly like a fresh powdery snow. He has gleaming golden eyes. If you could base his appearance off the picture on his page... Yeah.

He usually has a saddlebag, but you don't have to draw that. If he's flying, an aurora streams out behind him, like RD has a rainbow and Lightning Dust has lightning. But you don't have to draw him flying if you don't want.

Edited by Descant

Well I have came here to make a request of course. I would like a drawing of my OC, no background the background can be completely white. (P.S. her cutie mark would not go on so I posted it to the side. :) ) Thanks again so much. :D

post-8996-0-12013200-1356895823.jpeg
post-8996-0-52225900-1356895805_thumb.png

Does that include me? I would be very happy if you can draw my OC. you're really good at drawing. take your time, we will wait for you patiently. :)

Hello! Sorry this took so long, I've been very busy lately! :lol: You're second on my list at the moment, and I need to check what your OC's cutie mark is!

Here you are!

img-1040700-1-RainbowLuvsU_zpse4285d8d.j

I hope you like her. From your picture she looks very chirpy, so that's how I decided to draw her. What's her name? I'd be interested to know more about this character.

Could I have some details of your OC? You're next on the list! I'd like to get started on her for you, and your characters are always interesting so this should be a really fun one.

Oh. My. God. THANK YOU! It turned out even better than I would have hoped!!!

And her name is Princess Stupid. Not my choice. It's a long story.

Hello! Sorry this took so long, I've been very busy lately! :lol: You're second on my list at the moment, and I need to check what your OC's cutie mark is!

It's okay. I was out for holiday after all.

oh, sorry. I can't give the image. It's a ball of earth, with a crack on the top where some vein grow up.

hey, this may be something a little different from what you might be used to drawing, but here!
post-667-0-41677600-1357294865.jpg
i don't have photoshop anymore  :(  but it's his birthday party and i'm getting some presents for him... draw him dancing, laughing, whatever you want, just as long as it looks good! (i'm sure you'll have no trouble with that)

(edited)

It's okay. I was out for holiday after all.

oh, sorry. I can't give the image. It's a ball of earth, with a crack on the top where some vein grow up.

Here you go! I hope you like her.

img-1051981-1-EarthSaphina_zpsdcaab1df.j

I really enjoyed doing this. I struggled with the pose at first but then colouring it was so much fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Right, just to let everypony know, I'm opening this thread back up again.

The people that posted after I closed it are:

@, (I need a reference please)

@, (I need a reference please)

@@Concord,

@,

@,

@@Descant,

@@Galex Dj,

@,

@@Amelia Monocle,

I've double checked and this is the order of the requests, so this is the order I'm going to do them. I also have to draw for

@@NekromantiaFox,, but I need a reference first.

Because I need references before I can do anything, those that haven't posted references will be skipped until a reference is provided.

Thank you everypony. :)

Edited by CrystalRose