Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you angry today?

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

My own lack of productivity, then the fact that I am angry about said productivity, then...really it's a long, large cycle that would only make sense if you're someone who deals with depression and anxiety. To sum it up, I'm angry with myself, and angry that my anger at myself is part of what's keeping me from doing the things that would make me less angry.

At the moment I'm not in nearly as bad a mood as I was earlier, but I still feel woefully unproductive and a little miffed about that lack of productivity.

It doesn't really make me angry, but I was tired of seeing "the X poster of this thread has to Y their Z" and "If this thread gets to A posts in B time, C will D their E" since I saw the first thread. And now it has just gotten to be ridiculous. They are of the purest form of spam, and spam isn't very good.

• Brohoof 2

Angry because. It is hard to write fast smart response to theses and chat on my phone.

Happy because I will be home soon to post and get some long over due work done

Angry: People (specifically, boyfriend's dad) judging my relationship with my boyfriend because of our age difference, and thinking that just because I'm 19, I have the responsibility for everything when I'm in fact rather like an adult child who has the same maturity as him.

Happy: Realizing that there's somebody out there in this world who's perfect for me, and who I'll never get tired of.

Bastard in math class who wouldn't stop laughing at me every time I got a practice question wrong when the teacher called on me - and the problem was that the answer WAS correct, I just didn't round up the decimals!

Well, my old friends have really outdone themselves at coming off as petty, banal and ridiculous wastes of time, practically incapable of carrying on a debate without resorting to baseless ad hominem attacks on random people who oppose their viewpoints. I'm angry that my falling out with them turned out to be more because they were just bunk people than because of my own inherent failures as a friend; hence, there's no longer a chance or need for redemption or "forgiveness" with them and I'm horribly lacking in consolation now.

This ridiculous warm weather in the middle of winter!

It's to be expected where I live, but it has seriously been warm like 90% of this winter. After it being so hot during the summer I need lots of cold and lots of snow/ice. Instead all we have got was a dusting and many days of 60s/70s. It's so bad that I saw a moth today. A moth. In January.

I'm getting so damn TIRED of this freaking DANDRUFF CRAP! AAAH! MAKE IT SOP! OW PLEASE MAKE IT STOOHOOP! :'(

This ridiculous warm weather in the middle of winter!

It's to be expected where I live, but it has seriously been warm like 90% of this winter. After it being so hot during the summer I need lots of cold and lots of snow/ice. Instead all we have got was a dusting and many days of 60s/70s. It's so bad that I saw a moth today. A moth. In January.

owned by a boss moth :P

Seeing that a video of mine was uploaded to a site and used as a way of hating on bronies D:

Have a cupcake.

Having three exams in three days. This is not going to go well.

They start on friday.

EDIT: Luna is a ninja.

Edited by Tom