Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If You Were Discorded

Homura Akemi

It would just be personality. Sex or occupation wouldn't be affected, seeing that Flutterbitch was still caring for animals and Liarjack still lived on a farm.

Well then discard what I said concerning a sex change, or any change really. Like I said, it's kinda hard to find the counter-point to myself because I already do that so much in my personality :\

It's like trying to find a proper opposite to |-1| or |1|, no matter what you do you it always comes to the definite value of 1. It's like trying to have your cake and rapidly hump it too, both things don't really interrupt each other but they don't coincide either, because at the end of the day you're left with a smelly cake and a stain on your crotch.

What was I saying?

Edited by Brook

Well then discard what I said concerning a sex change, or any change really. Like I said, kinda hard to find the counter-poin to myself because I already do that so much in my personality :\

It's like trying to find a proper opposite to |-1| or |1|, no matter what you do you it always comes to the definite value of 1. It's like trying to have your cake and rapidly hump it too, both things don't really interrupt each other but they don't coincide either, because at the end of the day you're left with a smelly cake and a stain on your crotch.

What was I saying?

None of us have flat personalities, so it took me a long time to conclude my discorded persona. I'd be a lot more carefree, but it wouldn't be in a good way.

None of us have flat personalities, so it took me a long time to conclude my discorded persona. I'd be a lot more carefree, but it wouldn't be in a good way.

I'm sure we don't, and I'm sure you would have been, but without disrespecting anyone's personality I think my own is a bit more complex considering 2 things:

A) I'm still sort-of figuring out who I really am, which in itself is a weird and mysterious thing and the fact I know that makes me even harder to understand.

2) As I've stated I have no opposite, I am my opposite. I'm sure Discord will find a way, but I haven't the slightest one way or another :T

Edited by Brook
  • Brohoof 1

Well, this is tough...

I would be a LOT more anti-social. I'm always around friends, and if being Discorded means that I'm the opposite of my personality, then I might as well just stay in my closet. Alone. In the dark.

I would have a crazy temper. I would probably do stuff without thinking ahead and I'll blame the world for my problems. I would be pessimistic about everything and have sad thoughts all the time. Suicidal thoughts ensues.

Sounds lovely. *shudders*

I'd probably be really angry at other people, brag alot, i'd always be discouraging people from doing what they want... i'd also be alot less protective of myself... well, i'd be really, really strange. :huh:

I'd take everything as a personal insult. Even insults! I treat insults as compliments!

I'd be straightforward, by the book, and outright boring. In other words, I'd be normal. 

tumblr_m6ns6dSmdv1qi0ng8o1_400.jpg

See? Normal. Isn't it horrifying?

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

I tend to tiptoe around people's feelings with my words and actions even if I know they're doing something wrong or something that bothers me, so if I were discorded, I'd probably be a blunt, rude A-hole. Might help me release some pent-up frustration, actually. If it wasn't a thing that affected me for the rest of my life, maybe I'd consider being discorded for a day, at least. I'd like to think it would help me with my self-confidence, albeit in a very extreme and nasty way.

If I was discorded, I would be listening to mainstream pop, my hair would be short, I would want to drive a compact instead of a land yacht like the Cadillac Fleetwood, I'd want to play in a symphony instead of a rock band, I'd be a jerk, and a maniac driver.

To shorten it, I'd rather drive one of these

post-8252-0-56190800-1355102863_thumb.jpg

Instead of one of these

post-8252-0-90102500-1355102894.jpg

Edited by Rolls Royce
  • Brohoof 1

I would be like many of the people I see popping up on this very site nowadays: intolerant, hyperactive, short-tempered, and obsessed with posting useless images.

Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone, but sadly I see a lot of people that were once awesome going down that path.

Well, I'm already lazy so I guess that is already a given

I guess I would be more hostile and angry at everyone

I would be rather, unpleasantly arguementative.

When it comes to certain tasks that must be completed I would more or less just give up on them as well.

I honestly don't like thinking about this

It's rather depressing on my end :/

I'd be an athletic,sensitive,stupid,unloyal,super serious,outgoing person who hates their friends but would crave for the world's attention.I would be much more productive,be more interested in getting laid,and be completely open about my past while also being a complusive liar.

Doesn't make any ounce of sense,but hey,that's how it'd work.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm if I think about it, anyone who is around me a lot would tell you I tend to say "I'm sorry" more than any other phrase. I tend to feel guilty for everything and stress over things I can't control. So discorded I'm sure I'd be totally guilt-free, even taking pleasure in unhappiness and anything going wrong, probably going out of my way to cause suffering.

Weirdly, I'd probably be a happier person, but in a bad way, lol.

I would be the most sports-minded person in all of Equestria, along with being held back in magic kindergarten for two years. Also, I would go outside every day and get the nicest tan. Plus, every creature would be falling head-over-heels in love with me. 

I'm not really sure... My personality is so weird. I'm an extremely hyper, random, shy, sensitive, and quiet kid who squeaks a lot and tends to bounce instead of walking. So basically I'm Pinkie mixed with Fluttershy :blink: Thus it makes sense that my discorded self would be like a mixture of Meanie Pie and Flutterbitch :lol: I am surprisingly okay with this

If I had a personality reverse I would be a extroverted punk with a deep want to punch through a wall. I would be a person I hate... and would love when I was discorded. Nothing good can come from it.