searching Equestrian Civil War (OOC)

Pinkazoid

Sigh...Guess I'll have to look through my list of OCs again -.- I'll be back in a moment.

I have found one of my other OCs, and if anyone is offended, I'm sorry.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ice-opal-r1459

Name: Ice Opal

Species: Pony

Appearance: See Picture

Cutie Mark (if any): Snowflake

Personality: Ice Opal is a very nice pony, always out to meet new ponies, and he doesn't like to be left alone.

Biography: Ice Opal grew up a year apart from the current family members, and he was often teased by them because he was the younger one, but after he got his cutie mark and he was master of the ice, they began to handle him like an equal.

Solar Kingdom

Branch within Faction: Solar Mages

Ranking: Private (?)

Ermahgah.... fine. If you must be that pony.

Curses. They found the gap in my lines. Time to send out the level nine lunar fire mages.

Fire_is_flaring_by_Lady_Serpa.jpg

Enjoy the pony poptarts created.

Edited by Meta Knight
  • Brohoof 1

133145143863.jpg

I beat you all hands down with that picture, no matter how overused it is by now. Victoria Pro Sol!

Oh and you guys might want to slow down a bit. Like the last page has been all you guys on the Lunar Side. XD

Edited by Higurashi
  • Brohoof 2

Was I accepted? I sorta, er, posted, and forgot that Berryzoid is the one in charge. At least there was lots of drama :P What do?

Me and Ponyecho can accept you into the RP, though Berryzoid made it, because she's not on that much anymore...

So, yes, you are in.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, Higu... PM me. I want to talk with you about something before I make it public, you being my opponent and all.

Yup, get us all riled up about something we don't even know yet. Genius. Why not just PM him and talk about it there. I mean, seriously. Really?

@higurashi

So, I was looking at the map....how in the world did you make it through the Everfree Forest, past the bogg, past the ruins and to Appleloosa without running into a single battalian of our own. PLus, Canon dictates the Buffolo are allies to Appleloosa now, not enemies. Frankly, I don't see how you can destroy a major town without us being able to fight for it. It would be like me Typing out a take over of Ponyville or Canterlot and saying I burned it all down without anytime for anyone else to apply........Appleloosa is the Heart of the Southern territories.

@Obsidian_Winter

They burned and slashed. Meaning: They literaly burnt a path through the forest and anything else that hapened to bein their way. Roman legion style. I had no awareness of units stationed in the area, so I didn't mention them. (They very well could have been there and simply not mentioned in the post.) Though I must point out this is hardly canon, think about this: In any group, even those that find peace with their enemies, there are bound to be dissidents. Put those dissidents in power, they all go back to hating Apple-Loosa. To my awareness, Apple-Loosa is a farming community. The vast majority of troops (at least in my mind) for both sides would be either at Dragon Mountain or at the Border duking it out. (If Apple-Loosa happens to be the capital, it honestly hasn't been stated up to this point.)

On another note, the Lunar's had most of a page to retaliate to his first attack. They didn't. So I went ahead and continued.

@,

I know what you mean, Higu, but you need to tone down a bit. I mean, all the way to Appleoosia is a little overpowered, and I am a DM. Retract what you said, please.

@@Obsidian_Winter

He does have a good point, though. He just marched through an obvious space. AJ does know the exact location of any nearby troops, and this one literally marched right by her.

I don't know... do I unleash my first few LV.9's to deal with this? I don't know...

Edited by Meta Knight

@Obsidian_Winter

They burned and slashed. Meaning: They literaly burnt a path through the forest and anything else that hapened to bein their way. Roman legion style. I had no awareness of units stationed in the area, so I didn't mention them. (They very well could have been there and simply not mentioned in the post.) Though I must point out this is hardly canon, think about this: In any group, even those that find peace with their enemies, there are bound to be dissidents. Put those dissidents in power, they all go back to hating Apple-Loosa. To my awareness, Apple-Loosa is a farming community. The vast majority of troops (at least in my mind) for both sides would be either at Dragon Mountain or at the Border duking it out. (If Apple-Loosa happens to be the capital, it honestly hasn't been stated up to this point.)

On another note, the Lunar's had most of a page to retaliate to his first attack. They didn't. So I went ahead and continued.

You made a post complaining that we were posting too much so I backed off. All we were posting about was some inner conflict and such. I gave you time to post like you said, I didn't know it was going to cost us the entire Mid south.

@,

I know what you mean, Higu, but you need to tone down a bit. I mean, all the way to Appleoosia is a little overpowered, and I am a DM. Retract what you said, please.

@@Obsidian_Winter

He does have a good point, though. He just marched through an obvious space. AJ does know the exact location of any nearby troops, and this one literally marched right by her.

I don't know... do I unleash my first few LV.9's to deal with this? I don't know...

I think this is just a time to set some ground rules. You can't take over a major city without allowing X amount of time to pass to allow the otherside to post or something. Or any major advancement. Keeps it fair. I mean obviously we are going to lose places and gain. The winner should be dictated by who out thinks the other. Whos battle plan would have worked the best.

I just find the Everfree forest to be a major thing. I mean its full of nasty magical creatures...I can't imagine someone wanting to go through there....Plus there is Zecora who I doubt would have just let people burn her all to hell. Slash and burn does have its place but I think even the Romans would have had trouble burning down the Everfree forest and all the nasties inside.

... *face palm* I just meant to not take up so much space is all and leave the rest of us behind. Plus I think the post I'm refering to is on the First Page.

Retract how much exactly?

Edited by Higurashi

Sorry I've only made one post thus far (wow, I feel useless.  :( ) Coming back from New Mexico to a horde of tests and writing projects, along with extracurricular activities, has left me with very little time to keep up and post. And yeah, I hate myself for making excuses. But I just feel the need to explain my relative absence. 

Sorry I've only made one post thus far (wow, I feel useless.  :( ) Coming back from New Mexico to a horde of tests and writing projects, along with extracurricular activities, has left me with very little time to keep up and post. And yeah, I hate myself for making excuses. But I just feel the need to explain my relative absence. 

Don't worry, I've been busy with all of my tests and studies too. I've barely posted in any of my RPs today. This one, twice, because it just started. That's more than any other, and usually I'm all over the RP section of the forum. I hate Finals Week, haha. I'm just as useless, don't worry.

• Brohoof 1

What's going on in Ponyville right now? Ice Opal, as you saw in my post, is ready to go down there, and I need a brief summary (Boy, I'm using that word a lot) of what's happening down there so I can cope and plan what I'm going to do next.

What's going on in Ponyville right now? Ice Opal, as you saw in my post, is ready to go down there, and I need a brief summary (Boy, I'm using that word a lot) of what's happening down there so I can cope and plan what I'm going to do next.

As far as I know, Ponyville is torn in half and in constant conflict. I'm going to be giving up about a quarter of it up in an attempt to take Baltimare. So if that happens as I plan, Solar would have 3\4 ponyville and we would have the southern most part. Solar would control Sugarcube corner, Library, Carousel, RD's place, Fluttershys place and so on....We would have everything a few miles out from Sweet Apples Acres. I just checked a map of ponyville to get this info by the way. Sweet Apple Acres is a Military Stronghold however. Its run by Col. Macintosh.

• Brohoof 1

As far as I know, Ponyville is torn in half and in constant conflict. I'm going to be giving up about a quarter of it up in an attempt to take Baltimare. So if that happens as I plan, Solar would have 3\4 ponyville and we would have the southern most part. Solar would control Sugarcube corner, Library, Carousel, RD's place, Fluttershys place and so on....We would have everything a few miles out from Sweet Apples Acres. I just checked a map of ponyville to get this info by the way. Sweet Apple Acres is a Military Stronghold however. Its run by Col. Macintosh.

Good to know. I'll post soon enough, when I'm ready to post a few paragraphs worth of fighting and other stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Fire Blade (http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fire-blade-r1077)

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: (See link)
Cutie Mark (if any): (See link)

Personality: Fiery, headstrong, unrelenting; but with the right cues, he can be persuaded.
Biography: He grew up in a hard part of Manehatten, fighting for himself just to survive. When the sisters split and the civil war began, he couldn't decide which side to join. When he had to make a choice, he went in an filled out an application for the Lunar Republic...

Lunar Republic
Branch within Faction: Mages
Ranking: New Recruit

• Brohoof 2

Name: Fire Blade (http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fire-blade-r1077)

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: (See link)

Cutie Mark (if any): (See link)

Personality: Fiery, headstrong, unrelenting; but with the right cues, he can be persuaded.

Biography: He grew up in a hard part of Manehatten, fighting for himself just to survive. When the sisters split and the civil war began, he couldn't decide which side to join. When he had to make a choice, he went in an filled out an application for the Lunar Republic...

Lunar Republic

Branch within Faction: Mages

Ranking: New Recruit

:o Finally, a Lindsey Stirling fan! You have great taste of music, my friend, and I am now going to replay the list of Lindsey Stirling songs that I've been playing over and over again all day :D

I'm getting a bit confused, is Golden Age NLR or SK? It's becoming a bit hard following the posts not knowing who's on what side.

• Brohoof 1

:o Finally, a Lindsey Stirling fan! You have great taste of music, my friend, and I am now going to replay the list of Lindsey Stirling songs that I've been playing over and over again all day :DI'm getting a bit confused, is Golden Age NLR or SK? It's becoming a bit hard following the posts not knowing who's on what side.

Aye. That's a little confusing so I haven't posted anything. Perhaps a list in the first page would work.

• Brohoof 1

It gets added to nearly daily. Golden Age is NLR. As for everyone else, I'm sure it will get sorted tomorrow.

I recommend we use this map of Ponyville as a way to show who was what as far as ponyville is concerned. Right now at the start of the Rp, Ponyville is cut in half so I picture it splitting just north of Townhall with Townhall being where blockades, trenches, etc would be. When the NLR gives up some Ponyville land, they will have all the way down to the river. But that doesn't happen till the Battle of PonyvilleBattle of Baltimare begins. I need people on the NLR side to let me know if you want in on this battle.

Obsidian General Applejack

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/178/3/a/rough_map_of_ponyville___done_by_aurebesh-d3jw3w7.png

rough_map_of_ponyville___done_by_aurebes

Edited by Obsidian_Winter
  • Brohoof 1

Is it alright if I join? This rp sounds fun.
If it is.
Name:Bio-hazard. (May change soon) 
species: Mutant unicorn

appearance:post-6061-0-81562400-1355217145_thumb.png
Just take away the bloody eyes and mouth and add her mane and tail and four legs :3

Cm: A red sphere surrounded by a blue bubble

Personality: Loyal to those she sees worthy/trustworthy of it. cunning,  short tempered, quiet. She is a strong fighter

Bio/backstory: She grew up in the wastes of sydneigh, a place brutally ravaged by magical radiation during the griffon-pony war. When soldiers came into the wastes and slaughtered all the other mutants, she managed to escape due to fooling the invaders with a gas mask and armor she found a few years earlier. She has a burning hatred for Celestia, due to the fact the soldiers armor bore her mark.

She constantly has the gas mask that saved her life, either slung around her neck or actually wearing it. 

During her wandering she made friends with Rainbow dash.

Faction: Luna republic 

Branch: cqb mage

Edited by zRevenantz