Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OC Cutie Mark - Requests

:WhiteLightning:

So, I've been thinking of taking on some requests for Cutie Marks for all your OC needs. I'm sure everypony out there's got an OC, or knows someone, and I wanted to try taking them on - as well as posting my own (As well as a friend's), to make this posting relevant. 

But I'd like to state for the record also, I'll be taking the first 5 requests for more. If you've got one designed already and you'd like a vector done for your use, or if you'd like to have one designed, I'd like to give it a shot.

Rocket Grace

post-10552-0-19176500-1355037793_thumb.png

White Lightning

post-10552-0-73295500-1355038143_thumb.png

Atomic Clock

post-10552-0-95613300-1355039265_thumb.png

Oooh, okay!

Can you do my OC, Timeshift's cutie mark? It's a wall clock set to midnight. You can make it whatever color you think will fit. 

I would really apriciate if you made me a cutie mark for my OC. It should be something that asociates with luck and funny stuff, like a wishing well and a paper plane. :D I think you could do it! I put all my wishes to you! :D

If you could make me a matching set of Cutie Marks for my OC RagTag (Rag and Tag Gemini are actually twins), I'd very much appreciate it. They enjoy a good prank and a good laugh, and have a certain (While not quite to the extent of Pinkie) physics-defying quality, and a non-sequitur randomness about them. They always have a prank or gag item readily available, even if it makes no sense for them to have been carrying it the whole time, and are masters of manipulating their environment to get a laugh as well. 

I would have been able to make a Cutie Mark had it been for one pony, but I'm kind of stumped, since I need to create a matching pair for a pair of mischief-makers.

Looks like I've got quite a few requests here! Both good and expected.

For now, I'll close the requests with everyone who's made the list already. Anyone after this, I'm afraid, will have to wait. I'll make another posting when I'm ready to take on another hoard of cutie marks, heh.

Mean time, I'll be going down the list from top to bottom, in the interest of fairness, and working them one at a time til I'm finished up. If I have any questions, or need anything further, I'll be contacting each of you directly - and some of you, I WILL be contacting about your idea.

Thanks everypony!