Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop looking to draw 3 Oc's NOW CLOSED

GroggyPony

Salutations everypony big and small,

I'm looking to make some more example drawings and hopefully work my feeble way up to commission's over winter break.

starting with 3 pony's

art or a fairly detailed description will do.

1. Percussive Force (done)
2.Cirrus ( 99% but no wings)
3.Joan (done)
add on Red (done)

Edited by GroggyPony

Do you think you could draw Cirrus, please? He's linked in my sig. If you do draw him, his wings should be silver, the only reason they're not in his RP pic was because I couldn't make them a different color in the pony creator. :P

Edited by Lightning Dust

Hmm, are there any examples of your art? Did you draw your avatar?

Anyway, I'd be grateful to see what you'd make out of Joan.

Her without armor, reading a book would be nice

Yes I did draw my avatar. I have a DA but it is in need of cleaning and I do not wish for you to look upon it right now,if you do not mind.

I do apologize for such a late response  I do not know how to close a thread so ...please future ponys do not add to this list it is now closed but I may re-open later. In a new thread I guess

1. Percussive Force

2.Cirrus

3.Joan

I may draw the others later on,but I grant no guarantee.

Yes I did draw my avatar. I have a DA but it is in need of cleaning and I do not wish for you to look upon it right now,if you do not mind.

I do apologize for such a late response  I do not know how to close a thread so ...please future ponys do not add to this list it is now closed but I may re-open later. In a new thread I guess

1. Percussive Force

2.Cirrus

3.Joan

I may draw the others later on,but I grant no guarantee.

the hay?  Why did you skip me? I was there before Cirrus, you said it was first come, first serve! Not cool at all bro.....:mellow: not cool

the hay?  Why did you skip me? I was there before Cirrus, you said it was first come, first serve! Not cool at all bro..... :mellow: not cool

But good sir! I said no such thing, 

"(If there are more then 3 requests then I may pick the 3 ponies at random for tho's who responded)"

From this I meant once there was more then 3 such as 5 then from that five I will choose names at random.

I can still do you're and the other pony just not right now.

I also wanted to ask if this tail and main are made of fire or just to stay true to coloration.

But post's need to be 100 characters long apparently and the 1st post I tried to make to you and to others where to short.

Thank you for you're help.

I hope I can portray you're Oc in a way you will like.

Is there any way to lower the minimum characters need from 100 to something more practical for a short response to someone?

no there is not, that's part of the forums rules is having the character limits in place.  as for actually making it so that people can't post anymore, that's something only the mods can do

I'd definitely be happy if you managed to draw my OC, Red Talon. He has a red mane and tail, black body, and sharp talon markings across his body that are colored red, but outlined in yellow. If you need any more into, I'll make sure to let you know!

These Talon marks, are they wounds or are they just a color pattern? Are talon marks ragged or is there outline smooth? Mite you have some kind of example of these talon marks? 

These Talon marks, are they wounds or are they just a color pattern? Are talon marks ragged or is there outline smooth? Mite you have some kind of example of these talon marks? 

It's similar to the car in this thread (https://nascarthegame.com/threads/19844-56-Auto-Zone-car), well, minus the shark mouth. Don't include that! Lol. Do you hae a good idea now? That's ultimately how I envison my character, just like this Auto-Zone car here.

I got picked? Thank you for picking my pony, friend. :)

If there's any other details about Cirrus that you need from me, don't hesitate to ask. Another thing to add is that overall he is a bit steampunk-ish, given his role as a metallurgist. He's got grease stains and the occasional slag-singe peppering his body. (It’s messy work, afterall :P).

Hmm, are there any examples of your art? Did you draw your avatar?

Anyway, I'd be grateful to see what you'd make out of Joan.

Her without armor, reading a book would be nice

What kind of book's? Maybe I will just use some made up runes for the spines of the books.

Also what is her cutie mark? If she has one.

Her basic pic is almost done,but I'm stuck on how her wings will look folded.

What kind of book's? Maybe I will just use some made up runes for the spines of the books.

Also what is her cutie mark? If she has one.

Her basic pic is almost done,but I'm stuck on how her wings will look folded.

Cheap romance books, she's got a soft spot for sappiness.

I usually draw the wings like this:

post-3492-0-38455300-1355596858_thumb.jpg

alternatively, you could just have her wrapped in a blanket.

Cutiemark is a jade eye (for good observation and memory):

post-3492-0-64713100-1347063484.jpg