Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Journey of sorts (OCC)

The-Master

Meh I'll take that as get the buck out of here. So it's time for this clown to bow out later friends.

I never even suggested that. You have the wrong end of the stick. It's a condition, not a warning.

Well I'll do what I can but you have to tolerate it when I mess up alright?

So anyway I need a synopsis about what has happened so far.

Most of the ponies have met each other at the prancing pony, made some friends, chosen weapons, and been told that they will be going to kill a dragon. Not much.

Wållathen would never socialize with ponies he just met. He is very cold, and if you want to talk to him, you better quote me...

I suck at socializing, though. And so I also suck with romance, which already started to appear in the RP with Octavia's Celloziod and Descant...

Eh...

Wållathen will talk to anypony if anypony talks to him first.

• Brohoof 2

I didn't even tag this as a romance. This was supposed to be adventu- oh never mind! Do as you wish, what do I care?

But romance IS an adventure!

Lol. We can take the romantic feelings out if you'd prefer.

It just sort of escalated quickly, lol. Romance was not my original intention, but in this case, it wouldn't be out of place, necessarily, considering they're both the 'scouts'.

• Brohoof 1

Ohhhhh god I didn't realize this had so many posts...I'll slip in somehow!

I am such a fool, really, I apologize.

• Brohoof 2

But romance IS an adventure! Lol. We can take the romantic feelings out if you'd prefer. It just sort of escalated quickly, lol. Romance was not my original intention, but in this case, it wouldn't be out of place, necessarily, considering they're both the 'scouts'.

Scouting, all alone, together, in the wild...

It has potential to both be beneficial and a right pain in the ass.

Ohhhhh god I didn't realize this had so many posts...I'll slip in somehow! I am such a fool, really, I apologize.

Not good enough!!! Feel free to step in when you're ready and my character will give you the break down. Then you can choose some pointy objects to play with.

You know what the best part about this RP is? You all think that you're going to make it out alive. I literally giggle each time one of you says "So what are you going to do after this is over?"

"I dunno, just stay dead I guess."

Some off you haven't grasped the seriousness of the situation... yet.

• Brohoof 4

Some off you haven't grasped the seriousness of the situation... yet.

Well...I think that is just because people dont want to be like "So after this we are all going to be dead..." Everyone would be wanting to lighten the mood...Not talk about how they are going to die...

• Brohoof 2

Well...I think that is just because people dont want to be like "So after this we are all going to be dead..." Everyone would be wanting to lighten the mood...Not talk about how they are going to die...

I know, I'm just enjoying it while it lasts. It would be silly if we started of so grim. Anyway, in the dawn we ride! (or on this case walk)

Any of you who HAVEN'T posted yet, get in or get left behind. I wont be accepting any late comers. It's bad storytelling to have random characters come in at different stages.

If you haven't posted then walk into the Inn where everyone is staying and talk to Helm. He will explain the situation enough and then give you a weapon. If you're late, well, you miss out.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

@

Everyone is basically getting up or ready. We'll be sending scouts first but we shouldn't be off till maybe 5:00 EST.

Edited by The-Master

I case any of you are wondering about the sudden lack of activity I do apologise, I haven't been around the past couple of days to update due to some unfortunate events. I'll try to get the next post up but I can't say when.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...