Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop YesIAmTori's CHRISTMAS Request Thread

YesIAmTori

Hello everybrony! As a christmas present to all of you, I'm willing to draw your OC's like this:img-1024098-1-merry_christmas_everypony_

Because I'm feeling generous :) If you have more than one OC, I can draw both.

Okaiden :3 do mine if you would, please. I've just got the one today thankies.

Reference of my totally awesome pegasus pony for you;

1z4khoi.png 

I guess I'd like this!

The link to my OC is in my signature!

My OC is a changeling... But you can choose what face to use.. I really don't care!

Here ya go! This was an interesting one. Sorry for taking so long to draw it, I'm slightly ashamed of the amount of time it took me.shade_bluewind_by_yesiamtori-d5p4w7g.jpg

Here ya go! This was an interesting one. Sorry for taking so long to draw it, I'm slightly ashamed of the amount of time it took me.shade_bluewind_by_yesiamtori-d5p4w7g.jpg

Take all the time you need! This is FUCKING amazing!!!

Thanks man! BroHoof!

(I really need to learn to draw... Because every time I draw... An eye bleeds... In other words... They look like shit...)

Anyways, thanks again!

Take all the time you need! This is FUCKING amazing!!!

Thanks man! BroHoof!

(I really need to learn to draw... Because every time I draw... An eye bleeds... In other words... They look like shit...)

Anyways, thanks again!

It just takes practice! My drawings look ridiculous for the first few weeks. I still can't draw realistic looking people. They look retarded.

Hey, if you would be so generous as to draw my OC Lingo (link in sig), that would be awesome. She's the only one of my main three OC's that doesn't have any art yet. And that just isn't fair.  :(

Just to let y'all know, I'm not doing these in the order they're submitted. I'm picking random ones that I feel like drawing because I am a strange child.

Okay so I've put you guys in a randomly ordered queue (No complaining or no drawing)

Rockshire (IN PROGRESS)

Saint Red

Kolth

Falling Bass

Mellow

Devious Detonation

Animae

Sorry if I've missed you out, I'll add you in the queue somewhere if you tell me.

Edited by YesIAmTori

Yeah... I think you missed me. I was actually before Rockshire, but you may feel free to finish all those, I am not of major priority to you, I believe.

Just to let y'all know, I'm not doing these in the order they're submitted. I'm picking random ones that I feel like drawing because I am a strange child.

I think that answers your little bit. Also, surprised I was first up there, lol. Can't wait for the pic, Tori! I'm sure it'll be really cool!

I think that answers your little bit. Also, surprised I was first up there, lol. Can't wait for the pic, Tori! I'm sure it'll be really cool!

Curse me and my stupid eyes.

I tought it was "In order".

Actually it was not. Well, this made me feel bad, anyways.

Although I was not in the list.

(Why am I so stupid and naive some times...?)

Rockshire looks pretty cool for Christmas. So, I'm going to request if you could draw her. Her link is in my signature, if you don't mind.

Sorry for taking so long. My stomach is pretty much killing me right now so my drawings are taking longer than they should. Hope you like it!

425461_320177901431371_1671454594_n.jpg

Sorry for taking so long. My stomach is pretty much killing me right now so my drawings are taking longer than they should. Hope you like it!

If that was a long time, then it was DEFINITELY worth the wait. Thanks a ton, Tori! Heck, I could keep this for the rest of December if I wanted. Your art's fantastic! Thanks again!

If that was a long time, then it was DEFINITELY worth the wait. Thanks a ton, Tori! Heck, I could keep this for the rest of December if I wanted. Your art's fantastic! Thanks again!

I forgot to mention, as I'm now doing coloured drawings, would you like a coloured version of the Short Fuse drawing I did for you?

I forgot to mention, as I'm now doing coloured drawings, would you like a coloured version of the Short Fuse drawing I did for you?

You honestly would do that? Heck, sure! I wouldn't mind that in the slightest bit! Thank you yet again, Tori! Can't wait for this one!

I'll add a request aswell :P maybe you'll get to me in sometime...

My ponysona link is here :

Edit: Dear mother, i hope i'm not to late on this... Ignore it if it is xD

Today (British Time, it's 11:57AM 25th Dec) is the last day to make requests so no it isn't too late. I'll get round to yours eventually.

If you could draw my OC wearing a scarf, and making him look like he's freezing, I'd appreciate it a lot. :3

Here's a reference pic. of him:

attachicon.gifAudio Flash ref.png

Perhaps you didn't quite read my post properly. I said that I'm only doing them in that one pose in the photo in the original post. 

Perhaps you didn't quite read my post properly. I said that I'm only doing them in that one pose in the photo in the original post. 

Oh heheh... derp. I didn't notice that, to be honest. But I'm fine with that pose. Just need to get my OC a little more christmas-y, y'know. :P