Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web What do you think of PewDiePie?

GamerLuna7

Popularity does not equal quality in any way, if you think this guy is good just because he's popular, then you've obviously never listened to modern pop music. Modern pop music is an example that no matter how popular something is it can still be terrible.

You can't compare the influential music industry to the popularity of Pewdiepie. Modern music is popular because they say so and that's what is made. Pewdiepie is popular because he has a way of connecting with his fans. He makes shout outs, he welcomes them and farewells them, he accepts fain mail and even shares his day to day life. You begin to feel like he's more of a close friend.

That's how I see it.

Oh, and did I mention he has no strong opinion on Bronies and MLP. He keeps it to himself to avoid conflict. Smart guy, he knows when to keeps his mouth shut.

• Brohoof 3

I am a huuuuuuuuuuuge fan of his! :D I like him as much as I like ponies. And that's alot! :] He made my darkest days shine, shinest days - shine much shiner. :D His actions reminds me how stupid people can be. And I'm really trying to make everything to look fun because he made scariest things funny. So that's no a problemo for me. :DD Brohoof/fist to all the fans of him!

Good to see another BRO :) *BROHOOF/BROFIST* I cant wait till PewDiePie gets back from his brake. He also makes my days much better and happier :)

You sound like a hater to me,constantly hating him and bringing up his flaws you N00B. Get a life really.Dont hate the player hate the game.

Will you please stop trying to resort to cheap insults and put up a proper discussion? Stop acting like a typical fanboy and stop trying to deny everything bad about him, he is HUMAN. Humans have flaws, and don't give me all that ''He is my hero he's perfect in every way'' bullshit because he's not.

• Brohoof 1

Will you please stop trying to resort to cheap insults and put up a proper discussion? Stop acting like a typical fanboy and stop trying to deny everything bad about him, he is HUMAN. Humans have flaws, and don't give me all that ''He is my hero he's perfect in every way'' bullshit because he's not.

How do you not know that he is DUCK! He has sayed that several times. Yes he has some flaws ,but his good things make up the flaws. Also stop swearing.

Dude, what happened to love and tolerance? Honestly did you just come here to get satisfaction of putting down Pewdiepie and his fans? That is low, almost as bad as the MLP haters, if not worse considering this is a community. Enough of your bullshit and jog on.

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 2

How do you not know that he is DUCK! He has sayed that several times. Yes he has some flaws ,but his good things make up the flaws. Also stop swearing.

1. How do I not know that he is Duck? What the hell are you even trying to say?

2. Good things make up the flaws? God dammit I can't even discuss with you anymore, all you do is DENY DENY DENY because you're too scared to admit the fact that he has flaws. He is a HUMAN BEING.

3. Stop swearing? I can say whatever I want, and I didn't even say anything before that.

1. How do I not know that he is Duck? What the hell are you even trying to say?

2. Good things make up the flaws? God dammit I can't even discuss with you anymore, all you do is DENY DENY DENY because you're too scared to admit the fact that he has flaws. He is a HUMAN BEING.

3. Stop swearing? I can say whatever I want, and I didn't even say anything before that.

You know you could get muted or banned in the forums for swearing. Read the rules.

He is a duck he has sayed that several times and he has showed photos of him as a duck. Ducks are awesome

Dude, what happened to love and tolerance? Honestly did you just come here to get satisfaction of putting down Pewdiepie and his fans? That is low, almost as bad as the MLP haters, if not worse considering this is a community. Enough of your bullshit and jog on.

God dammit I wanted to have a civilized discussion about him and his fanbase but that's impossible to do because you just proved my main point on his fanbase being a bunch of immature fuckwads.

You know you could get muted or banned in the forums for swearing. Read the rules. He is a duck he has sayed that several times and he has showed photos of him as a duck. Ducks are awesome

The biggest plot twist of all time, Pewdiepie is in fact a duck! We were all deceived! It was the barrels!!! The barrels I tell you!!!

God dammit I wanted to have a civilized discussion about him and his fanbase but that's impossible to do because you just proved my main point on his fanbase being a bunch of immature fuckwads.

And you're successfully proving my point of having the mods ban you. If they aren't in contact with you in the next few minutes I'll be sending a PM. Have fun being difficult.

The biggest plot twist of all time, Pewdiepie is in fact a duck! We were all deceived! It was the barrels!!! The barrels I tell you!!!

Please don't tell me you think that's actually funny...

''LOL LE BARRELZ LE DUKS SO RANDUM XDDDDDD AM I FUNNY NOW XDDDDDDDDDDDDD''

Please don't tell me you think that's actually funny...     ''LOL LE BARRELZ LE DUKS SO RANDUM XDDDDDD AM I FUNNY NOW XDDDDDDDDDDDDD''

Bro, just drop it and move on. Seriously, it's not worth it. Just take what you have and go. This is getting irritating having to deal with insult on both fronts.

• Brohoof 2

Please don't tell me you think that's actually funny...

''LOL LE BARRELZ LE DUKS SO RANDUM XDDDDDD AM I FUNNY NOW XDDDDDDDDDDDDD''

Not sure if that is spamming or not. Also that is not funny what you did right now and the way you behaive. I must contact the royal guards.

• Brohoof 2

And you're successfully proving my point of having the mods ban you. If they aren't in contact with you in the next few minutes I'll be sending a PM. Have fun being difficult.

You're just getting mad because someone thinks Pewdiepie is not flawless in every way.

And the rules you were talking about 

''No swearing''

I just checked the rules and it said that swearing is not completely forbidden, but to keep it to a minimum, 1 or 2 swear words is nowhere near bannable.

And you are backseat moderating me, telling me about the rules, you could just report it and move on like the rules say.

I came here to have a PROPER discussion about him and what I think of him, but you are just being a pointless menace.

You're just getting mad because someone thinks Pewdiepie is not flawless in every way.

''No swearing''

I just checked the rules and it said that swearing is not completely forbidden, but to keep it to a minimum, 1 or 2 swear words is nowhere near bannable.

And you are backseat moderating me, telling me about the rules, you could just report it and move on like the rules say.

I came here to have a PROPER discussion about him and what I think of him, but you are just being a pointless menace.

You havent had a proper discussion,you were spamming in caps lock and swearing and insulting other bro brony ponies ,shame on you

"There's a difference between making money and doing things ONLY for the money. The reason why he is so popular is because most of his fanbase are a bunch of young children who think constant dick jokes/sex jokes are funny.

Other Youtube commentators: Started doing it for fun, act like themselves, eventually became partnered, upload proper quality content for all their viewers.

Pewdiepie: Completely started his youtube career for no other reason than to make money, has a completely fake personality."-qoute

ACTING...on youtube...you don't say.

Welp, that does it. I better start unsubscribing to spoonyone, nostalgia critic, avgner, monkey and apple..ectr...ectr...

"Will you please stop trying to resort to cheap insults and put up a proper discussion? Stop acting like a typical fanboy and stop trying to deny everything bad about him, he is HUMAN. Humans have flaws, and don't give me all that ''He is my hero he's perfect in every way'' bullshit because he's not."-quote

We never said he wasn't human. We never said he didn't have flaws. Also, thank for entering the discussion with an insult to the maker of the thread and me along with every one else because we like something you don't.

The motivation to his stuff dosen't matter...I mean...How the hell can his quality go down...most of the people here admitted that all he does is scream at his screen, overreact and make lame puns/ weird noises. We find it enjoyable, simple concept. Grasp it.

If anything the quality of his editing has gone up along with his upload time. You don't decrease in quality when your formula is simple as hell to start off with- unless he sustained brain damage-

So..you started insulting us and as soon as he didn't go bend his ass over to your argument he immediately in fan boy territory. I got to remember that for the future. 

Edited by MiStErUnMeRry
  • Brohoof 1

You havent had a proper discussion,you were spamming in caps lock and swearing and insulting other bro brony ponies ,shame on you

Spamming in caps lock and swearing and insulting? Now you're just making stuff up, I wasn't blatantly insulting you, I was attempting to tell you to calm down and stop being a fanboy, can you just leave me alone now?

How are they not gamers? They play games for a living! i understand exactly what you're saying but dude, please, give it a rest. i understand that every group or fandom needs to defend them selves and their peers and i repect you for it greatly, but o one here is an enemy. :)

I just find him too obnoxious. He screams and yells and all that other crap, says stupid things. I am also not a fan of Yogscast, they aren't gamers, they are entertainers. I actually stopped watching a lot of youtube because i became bored of the same old crap.

At what point did we say he was flawless. We like him as a friend; we know his flaws and we like him anyway. Brofist.

You mean the rule you broke more than once.

''No swearing''   I just checked the rules and it said that swearing is not completely forbidden, but to keep it to a minimum, 1 or 2 swear words is nowhere near bannable.

Ah, but would you like some warning points to go with that attitude?

We are allowed to point out when you have not only breached the rules but are also being offensive to other users.

I came here to have a PROPER discussion about him and what I think of him, but you are just being a pointless menace

We were having a discussion but it seems that you can't go too long without the need to break out in a hissy fit. Go find someone else to hate on, we're too busy to care. 

Please explain me how they are unfunny? And how are his jokes uncreative uh? Thats good that i tolerate him , i just wish people would hate him less

And to Nixter,even though you hate him i respect your opinion.

I'll admi I've only seen a few of his videos, mostly for horror games. They basically went like this:

"I'm PEWDAPIIIIEEEE!!!!!!! And I'm playing (insert title here)"

*starts game*

"okay, this is a bit creepy... Hey wait, I'm a girl? I wonder if I'm hot. I probably am, I'd like to get me some of that pussy."

"yeah, this is pretty creepy... Hey, what's that? I'll go check it out..."

*something scary flashes on the screen for half a second*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Whoo... Okay, I'm okay...

Holy shit that was scary! I think I'm going to sing the pussy song to distract myself"

"oh I want to dive into that pussy, I'm going to dive straight into some pussy. Oh I love pussy, I love to get me some pussy. Pussy pussy pussy yeah."

*something else scay*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

DON'T RAPE ME IN THE ASS!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Oh my god that's scary! I almost got assraped..."

And then that presumably went on for another several minutes. I'm not sure, because I stopped watching :/

Anyway, I don't really like many LPs. The only one's I've found that I like are Freeman's Mind and Bro Team. Both are quite funny, but in very different ways. Freeman's Mind is very deadpan and sarcastic with some pretty clever jokes every now and then. It helps that it's an LP of an amazing game that I've played multiple times :)

Bro Team is full of rapid fire, witty jokes. Basically every line (with some exceptions now and then) is creative, funny, and relevant to the game. They don't repeat jokes except in a few cases, and in those, it's generally because they are making fun of something in the game that is also repetitive or comes up a whole lot.

In any case, humor is subjective. You may like PDP, I don't. We're not going to change each others minds :/

• Brohoof 2

At what point did we say he was flawless. We like him as a friend; we know his flaws and we like him anyway. Brofist.

You mean the rule you broke more than once.

Ah, but would you like some warning points to go with that attitude?

We are allowed to point out when you have not only breached the rules but are also being offensive to other users.

We were having a discussion but it seems that you can't go too long without the need to break out in a hissy fit. Go find someone else to hate on, we're too busy to care. 

So much truth was on these words. *BROFIST/BROHOOF* Tomz you are flaming,you are not discussing properly, i wish to talk with you,but i cant while you are spamming with caps lock

• Brohoof 1

Oh hey there Evilshy, please keep an eye on this thread so I won't have to report anything and disturb the peace of those responsible for keeping this place nice and clean.

Now seriously, would you just stop arguing over something so stupid like that? Neither of you are going to change the other's opinion, you'll just let everyone see how arrogant you can be. Have you forgot the first law of Bronyonics?

But here's something else. Find something you have in common. Hate me together. I don't like PewDiePie and I don't like any other overly famous youtube use either. I actually don't like the AVGN anymore, nor the Nostalgia Critic. I'm just not going to spend time on things like that anymore.

Now you both have something against me.

Edited by Zacharias

Oh hey there Evilshy, please keep an eye on this thread so I won't have to report anything and disturb the peace of those responsible for keeping this place nice and clean. Now seriously, would you just stop arguing over something so stupid like that? Neither of you are going to change the other's opinion, you'll just let everyone see how arrogant you can be. Have you forgot the first law of Bronyonics? But here's something else. Find something you have in common. Hate me together. I don't like PewDiePie and I don't like any other overly famous youtube use either. I actually don't like the AVGN anymore, nor the Nostalgia Critic. I'm just not going to spend time on things like that anymore. Now you've both got something against me.

No I don't. You were polite and sincere about it and I appreciate that. This thread was designed to find the Pewdiepie fans, not to did them. People admitting they don't like him is fine but when they start insulting us for liking him then you know it's gone to far. In this case it has, but not by design. I plan to contact the mods if a certain user will not cease insulting users where it is not needed.

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1

Oh hey there Evilshy, please keep an eye on this thread so I won't have to report anything and disturb the peace of those responsible for keeping this place nice and clean.

Now seriously, would you just stop arguing over something so stupid like that? Neither of you are going to change the other's opinion, you'll just let everyone see how arrogant you can be. Have you forgot the first law of Bronyonics?

But here's something else. Find something you have in common. Hate me together. I don't like PewDiePie and I don't like any other overly famous youtube use either. I actually don't like the AVGN anymore, nor the Nostalgia Critic. I'm just not going to spend time on things like that anymore.

Now you both have something against me.

You dont like angry video game nerd. My hole life is a lie. Omg ,im going to cry on this corner all night. Curse you Celestia.Omg 100char limit.

No I don't. You were polite and sincere about it and I appreciate that. This thread was designed to find the Pewdiepie fans, not to did them. People admitting they don't like him is fine but when they start insulting us for liking him then you know it's gone to far. In this case it has, but not by design. I plan to contact the mods if a certain user will not cease insulting users where it is not needed.

Well GamerLuna did ask people to give their opinions regardless if they like his work or not, so it was kind of expected to see negative opinions that didn't really care for the feelings of the fans.

Well GamerLuna did ask people to give their opinions regardless if they like his work or not, so it was kind of expected to see negative opinions that didn't really care for the feelings of the fans.

I asked for people opinions,not to start of flame thread here. Also i was trying to understand why TomZ didnt like PewDiePie i didnt want to flame.